PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Plaintain Leaf- is it any good?

mrdiaz
Aug 4, 2004, 02:26 AM
My Brother is looking for such a thing with his Redria character, and it's SUPPOSED to have a 1/46 drop rate, the thing is, I have seen him go through the Hard Mountians on Episode 2 over 100 times! Is the 1/46 a screw-up? is the leaf even worth the trouble?

SLON
Aug 4, 2004, 07:13 AM
Statistics are great, aren't they? If you did a thousand runs, you would probably acheive the drop rate. Is it worth getting? Mmmm, probably not.

rising_sunset
Aug 4, 2004, 08:26 AM
A weapon I would say no one would use. The only reason I know people who gets that weapon is because they want to use it to get a plantain fan later. So maybe you brother is desparate for that and then he will get magic water next and combine them. I don't kno, ask him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Eihwaz
Aug 4, 2004, 08:38 AM
Eh, it's a decent Rod type weapon that gives a small amount of MST boost, and can be used by all non-droids. The real reason anyone would want one is so they could turn it into Plantain Huge Fan, which is actually a very strong and useful Partisan.

If you have online, I'd keep looking for it, otherwise, forget about it.

Primrose
Aug 4, 2004, 10:38 AM
No, Plantain Leaf is used for Plantain Fan, and Fatsia is used for Plantain Huge Fan.
Plantain Fan is a Wand type weapon that provides a nice MST boost and has a unique special but its nothing really good, and Plantain Huge Fan is a Partisan type weapon with a similar special, its very useful for melee forces, especially since its easy to come by, so you might find Fatsia with hit percents.

If youre online, Tower us your best option.