PDA

View Full Version : Okay, look, I dont care about your God (Nothing to do with a

agenevil
Aug 4, 2004, 09:12 PM
It's my business what the hell I believe in. I am not saying the title in a flamey way, just that, come on.

Lets make a few points here..... America is so pushey about this. Pushing their Christ/God on everyone (the majority do, that is.) And look, our word for a Deity is God. So no matter what, you hear God. God God God. Godammit! Why don't hotels put maybe a mini Torah in their nightstands. Huh? Wha's that? Oh yeah. THIS IS AMERICA. It's all trust in god this, and god bless america that.

You know what? Why does religion have to be s otouchy. If I told my mom that I believed and a sort of Reincarnation her whole side of the family would go into silence for 5 years+. My dads side doesnt care, and thats smart, cause you cant solve a problem like a war or whatever, when your speeches include shit about the christian god etc. Thats why they hate us, shitforbrains! That too! Pushing Allah on others. Personally, I think anybody who takes part in conforming the society to a belief is damned to whatever hell they go to anyways.

Okay so I'm not the greatest ranter here. I admit that I make no sense whatsoever. So I'll just note the core points again:

- I hate it when you push your belief on me, cause ya know what? If I get into heaven or whatever is past life, I would just avoid you anyways! Whats the point of dragging somebody you dont even know that well into peaceful eternity. Let me choose.

- My country America, poor pathetic obese criminal hipocrite U S of A, just go ahead. Start new. Write in all of your documents and whateve

OK I stopped typing. As I quote myself :
Okay so I'm not the greatest ranter here. I admit that I make no sense whatsoever.

LEts start new, once more. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND MOM AND WHOEVER IF YOU CANT ACCEPT THE FUCKING FACT THAT I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD WELL GOOD FOR YOU. I GUESS YOULL JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

And Satan screw America. I hate it all.
EDIT: Yeah I realize that I have a lot of privelge here and I always take it for granted here and there. Alot of this stuff did make no sense. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP SHATTERED WEASEL. Hahaha.

Long live PSOW... I love this place.

And all this did NOT make me feel any better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: agenevil on 2004-08-05 11:45 ]</font>

Solstis
Aug 4, 2004, 09:15 PM
Struggling with internal issues?

Uh-huh.

*moves over to make room in the Angsty Train of spiraling depression*

InfernoNR7
Aug 4, 2004, 09:21 PM
*sigh* I did say I'd stay out of the rest of the forum, but I simply have to reply to this.

America pushes Evolutionism and Atheism on me all through school and in the media, I could make a rant on that, to the same overall effect of this one.

This aims at my very hart and, to me, is worse than calling a homosexual a fag. This is insulting me, as well as my friends who are Muslim, Christian, Catholic, etc., and many others who I am very close with.

I find this thread to be as (or almost as) inappropriate and offencive as my other threads from earlier today.

I am qutie offended,
Inferno

PS, notice how I didn't curse.

agenevil
Aug 4, 2004, 09:26 PM
Well.... I didnt say I hate other religions.... I just hate people who cant accept other people for their beliefs. You apparently are not one of these people...

I just dont get it

edit:

oh the last words i said. Well, I do admit i am an agsty teen and thati am VERY immature at some times. hope that explains it,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: agenevil on 2004-08-04 19:28 ]</font>

InfernoNR7
Aug 4, 2004, 09:31 PM
It just kinda.... seems that, when people make rants like these, that they really are dissing on the religeons even though they title it under "God this, God that" etc.

Oh, BTW, I am quite immature at times while on forums like these as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-08-04 19:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-08-04 19:31 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Aug 4, 2004, 09:43 PM
All belief systems suck. You all know the truth is that we were created by the Pakestanese Clams and their leader, King High Liter. And if anyone disagrees with that, I'll go to your home, rape you, then kill you, and then kill your spouse and your offspring for you are all impure little shits who don't know how to respect the TRUE makers of this universe!

Now read that last line again and picture me as an Al Qaeda member.

Sounds pretty plausible all of a sudden, eh?

Myopathy
Aug 5, 2004, 11:38 AM
On 2004-08-04 19:12, agenevil wrote:
- I hate it when you push your belief on me
There. Now people know what you're ranting about.

And good point, I totally agree. People should keep their religions (or lack thereof) to themselves.

AUTO_
Aug 5, 2004, 11:59 AM
On 2004-08-04 19:12, agenevil wrote:
And Satan screw America. I hate it all.

So...you don't believe in God...but you believe in Satan?

I hear Bosnia has good weather right now if you wanna give Bosnia a go..?

Inferno made a very good point--as much as religious people sometimes push their beliefs on non-believers, non-believers push their beliefs (not religious) on religious people.

I suppose you find a Bible in your hotel drawer because Christianity sways pretty well in the US...not to mention our country was founded on the belief in G to the O to the D.

I don't mean offense, but I get a little sick of the majority of PSOW members talking like cursed individuals who spit on the idea of religion...it gets old.

Not saying it doesn't go both ways, it just seems to be a little more evident on the shady side of the spectrum.

If you don't believe in God, that's your thing. I would think your mom bugs you about it so hard because, well...

You're her son. If she believes in the Bible and what it says--it's pretty hard for a parent to give up on their children when their mindset = My son doesn't believe = goes to hell.

It's basically your beliefs against hers--none any more important (from a spectating point of view, anyways) than the other...but you have to see where she's coming from right?

She cares about you...just be thankful for that.

Aredhel
Aug 5, 2004, 12:14 PM
^ Nice job

I, too, am a little sick of people around here talking about Christianity as though it's some sort of pariah. I'm not a Christian by any stretch, but atleast I can recognize that Jesus taught morals for life, not for worshipping some light in the sky. He taught love and respect and humility - if we all abided by those, wouldn't the world be such a lovely place? Like most other things in life, though, an idea is brought much further than its external stimulus could ever allow it - only through the perception of the mind could morals truly flourish. I believe he was an important prophet and should not be so easily dismissed as the (tel)evangelist some people view him as (truth is, I used to think the same way).

And do any of you even know what Satanism means, much less where it came from and how it impacts the individual? Satanism, ritual magick, etc... it's not about killing virgins and drinking goats' blood; it's all just an idea, much akin to Christianity.

Know yourself and all will be good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

InfernoNR7
Aug 5, 2004, 12:25 PM
Bravo AUTO_ and Aredhel. The way ppl act like it's a plage is part of the reason I get so riled up on here.

Also, I admit, on this thread, I only read about half the post, I am sorry. But, it sounds like your mom cares for you more than anything if she's still trying to convert you.

KodiaX987
Aug 5, 2004, 12:52 PM
On 2004-08-05 09:59, AUTO_ wrote:

Start making the difference between a statement of beliefs and an all-purpose fuck-you to the stuff you hate. Even if I don't believe in, say, Buddah, that doesn't restrict me from saying something like "Buddah must be laughing his ass off right now."

Shattered_weasel
Aug 5, 2004, 12:53 PM
Yea I love how you like to stop people from pushing religion on you. I have made some what of a topic on this already. But all the US bashing shit aint fly jackass. If you havn't noticed the country was landed on by a bunch of Puritans. They were down with the G-O-D. But they were down with him in a sense were you would be killed if you wern't with the religion.

Nowadays though you can choose your religion the way you want. You have your own choice. THAT IS AMERICA!. Now like some one said above me "Know Yourself". True words.

Now about the hypocritical statement is just jackassish. It makes me look down on you. I pity you. Because you are spoiled. Now please learn your role in this universe befor you become my bitch this whole ride.

and if you want to know this topic was locked before it was made.

AUTO_
Aug 5, 2004, 01:04 PM
On 2004-08-05 10:52, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2004-08-05 09:59, AUTO_ wrote:

Start making the difference between a statement of beliefs and an all-purpose fuck-you to the stuff you hate. Even if I don't believe in, say, Buddah, that doesn't restrict me from saying something like "Buddah must be laughing his ass off right now."

I was being sarcastic, but if he was being serious, then I had every right to post that.

Satan was a part of the Bible, if you believe in him but you don't believe in God, you're basically just taking snippets of the Bible and using them to your liking.

Not saying you can't, obviously that's free will. I'm just saying that most people who are religious stick with one religion and agree or atleast try to understand everything the teachings say of their religion.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say in your post. I wasn't trying to call him out as a dumbass by saying that--I was being sarcastic in the sense that he could give a fuck about God but he used a reference from a Bible teaching.

Catch my drift, eh?

agenevil
Aug 5, 2004, 01:25 PM
On 2004-08-05 10:53, Shattered_weasel wrote:
Yea I love how you like to stop people from pushing religion on you. I have made some what of a topic on this already. But all the US bashing shit aint fly jackass. If you havn't noticed the country was landed on by a bunch of Puritans. They were down with the G-O-D. But they were down with him in a sense were you would be killed if you wern't with the religion.

Nowadays though you can choose your religion the way you want. You have your own choice. THAT IS AMERICA!. Now like some one said above me "Know Yourself". True words.

Now about the hypocritical statement is just jackassish. It makes me look down on you. I pity you. Because you are spoiled. Now please learn your role in this universe befor you become my bitch this whole ride.

and if you want to know this topic was locked before it was made.

There you have it. Are you saying that choosing what you believe in is a BAD thing?

but I think youre right.. i was a little off track saying a lot of that stuff,

I guess I should put in the sense of the people who say America is a christian country, in fact, thats what my mom says, she also says mexicans, japanese, and anyone else should go back to where they came from. Well, i have heard other people say this stuff too. OF course its their fucked up view on things, not everyones.

You know, truthfully, I dont know what the hell I am talking about... I forgot that I was mad at anything.

Its amazing what a nights sleep can do.

InfernoNR7
Aug 5, 2004, 01:35 PM
I do have to agree on the sleep thing. I was all pissy yesterday, but, after sleeping, I'm not anymore.....

Shattered_weasel
Aug 5, 2004, 01:36 PM
I don't live in America. But I do hold my respect for it. And I think that people whine to much about the freedoms they have. You DO have the choice to go out become Puritan,Christian,Buhdist(sp),Muslim,Jewish. You can be whatever you want. It is not America's fault that the majority of the population is Christianity. Correct me if it isn't. But every religion has its people wanting it to join it. I just gt sick and tierd of people whineing because they don't get to do this or that but yet they are able to go to the Grocery store and support there families better than most other countries can. So I think America has done great. There are some things it may need to work on but don't all countries.

AUTO_
Aug 5, 2004, 01:40 PM
^ True.

See, in some countries you couldn't even bitch about [your country] like this--but we take so much shit for granted that all the petty things seem to be catastrophes to us because we live life so well.

agenevil
Aug 5, 2004, 01:48 PM
Somebody lock this, i beg of you. I swear I will never attempt to rant unless I have totally thought it out and checklisted my own hipocrisy, mistakes, misinterpritationable sayings, etc.

I have no problem with america itself.