PDA

View Full Version : Is this good weapons for my lvl 10 HUcast?

RAmar-Juko
Aug 5, 2004, 12:45 PM
im using handmedowns:

-Chain sawd
-Asuka
-Nei's claw
-cross scar

all fully grinded and some have a little hit $'s

Remember these are handmedowns!

plus using Units and mag

darthsaber9x9
Aug 5, 2004, 12:49 PM
to be honest I think that its painfully obvious that weapons found in ultimate are going to be more than adequate for a lv10....

RicoRoyal
Aug 5, 2004, 12:52 PM
On 2004-08-05 10:49, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
to be honest I think that its painfully obvious that weapons found in ultimate are going to be more than adequate for a lv10....

Agreed; the answer is truly, painfully obvious.

Ramar, what is the point of this thread other than to flaunt around your character's weapons and units?
As far as I'm concerned, this thread is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

Neonnangel
Aug 5, 2004, 01:02 PM
*shakes head* what is the big deal with handmedowns. they way i think of it is that as long its from your own characters its A`OK, and yea they are totaly enough to get you threw the levels with much eas... and come to think of it. it does kinda sound like boasting and bragging.

FattyMcGee
Aug 5, 2004, 01:03 PM
man, do I love that emoticon!

but yea, this thread is pointless. obviously, your +hit chainsawd and asuka just CAN'T POSSIBLY stand up to the normal enemies. You should get much better weapons if you ever hope to beat the normal mines. really.

what you should really do is melee everyone to death with a psycho wand.

Azbats
Aug 5, 2004, 01:10 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif stupid post, send it to HELL FKL comin' right up

Waddler
Aug 5, 2004, 01:11 PM
Hucast can use neis now?

RAmar-Juko
Aug 5, 2004, 01:20 PM
holy shit, all i wanna know is a good answer! y cant i get one anymore on PSOW? I wanst bragging or anything!!! I just wanted to know! nvm, no1 answer here plz, as all it will do is flame me for no apparent reason... jeez

Quo
Aug 5, 2004, 01:26 PM
Here's the deal Ramar. Fuck Handmedowns. You should be using a brand or a sword at level 10. You can easily beat Normal-Vhard with the weapons you find on the ground. Once you get to ULT, then worry about your equipment. Odds are, you'll have picked up a Yamato or something along the way to save your ass in Ultimate. Gain a few levels in Forest and then go hunt a nice Double saber class weapon.

Your equipment is nice, you level is pitiful. Stop worrying about equiping your overkill rares and start killing.

RicoRoyal
Aug 5, 2004, 01:28 PM
On 2004-08-05 11:20, RAmar-Juko wrote:
holy shit, all i wanna know is a good answer! y cant i get one anymore on PSOW? I wanst bragging or anything!!! I just wanted to know! nvm, no1 answer here plz, as all it will do is flame me for no apparent reason... jeez

Your thread serves no purpose; it's just spam! It bumps another potentially good thread onto page two. Did you ever think about that? Of course your equipment is good for a level 10; shit, it's even good for a level 100+. That should have been common sense! Your wasting valuable space and attention by creating this thread. THAT IS THE REASON!

Neonnangel
Aug 5, 2004, 01:29 PM
On 2004-08-05 11:26, Quo wrote:
Here's the deal Ramar. Fuck Handmedowns. You should be using a brand or a sword at level 10. You can easily beat Normal-Vhard with the weapons you find on the ground. Once you get to ULT, then worry about your equipment. Odds are, you'll have picked up a Yamato or something along the way to save your ass in Ultimate. Gain a few levels in Forest and then go hunt a nice Double saber class weapon.

Your equipment is nice, you level is pitiful. Stop worrying about equiping your overkill rares and start killing.

*gives a respectfull golf clap*

rena-ko
Aug 5, 2004, 01:32 PM
alright, i consider this thread as spam.
once more and you'll get a warning for it.

have a nice day.