PDA

View Full Version : Random Stats???

Neonnangel
Aug 5, 2004, 01:26 PM
Ok, i`ve read the guids and they have the stat you gain on each level, but my friend beggs to differ. He thinks that if you have 2 of the same exact character that there stats will be different. with out mats. please prove this wrong, because he is one of those people who think that luck effects rare finds as well. *shakes head* He always trys to outthink the game.

Eanae
Aug 5, 2004, 01:43 PM
He's wrong. Stat gain is constent. Look under the character charts, and I believe they give you stats gained per level. Your friend needs to start stop trying to prove game data wrong, as there is nothing that can be said that can change it.

Neonnangel
Aug 5, 2004, 01:47 PM
I said "I" looked at the charts. But thank you very much, I just wanted to hear a "fact" from another player.

rena-ko
Aug 5, 2004, 03:26 PM
there are indeed a few glitches in the game that seem to alter some stats.
or the guides are off a bit. who knows.

thing is, its said that if you max out (reach gold bnumbers on a stat) you could not gain the up on a level up although you should get it.

but since we dont have anything reproduceable, its all a rumour.

just dont level when you max out on a stat via slot items or your mag.

and if your friend thinks that getting 1 ata while its not shown on a level up or not getting it although it got mentioned is proving him, then just tell him to remove his mag next time.
odd mag stats add 0.5 ata and alter the outcome at a level up (since nonrangers get 0.5 ata per level up and not 1 ata every 2 levels)

have fun

FattyMcGee
Aug 5, 2004, 03:38 PM
On 2004-08-05 13:26, rena-ko wrote:
thing is, its said that if you max out (reach gold bnumbers on a stat) you could not gain the up on a level up although you should get it.

that's been disproven http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-fatty

agenevil
Aug 5, 2004, 07:17 PM
On 2004-08-05 13:26, rena-ko wrote:
there are indeed a few glitches in the game that seem to alter some stats.
or the guides are off a bit. who knows.

but since we dont have anything reproduceable, its all a rumour.

just dont level when you max out on a stat via slot items or your mag.

and if your friend thinks that getting 1 ata while its not shown on a level up or not getting it although it got mentioned is proving him, then just tell him to remove his mag next time.
odd mag stats add 0.5 ata and alter the outcome at a level up (since nonrangers get 0.5 ata per level up and not 1 ata every 2 levels)

have fun

Wow. I never woulda known that =/
That clears some things out for me.....

And apparently your friend is a 1-upper type person....

darthsaber9x9
Aug 5, 2004, 07:39 PM
On 2004-08-05 11:26, Neonnangel wrote:
Ok, i`ve read the guids and they have the stat you gain on each level, but my friend beggs to differ. He thinks that if you have 2 of the same exact character that there stats will be different. with out mats. please prove this wrong, because he is one of those people who think that luck effects rare finds as well. *shakes head* He always trys to outthink the game.

hes right. to a certain extent. stat gains are standadized every 5 levels. between them, they could be different, yes