PDA

View Full Version : Pinkal finds in Ultimate, and twinking them

Ignaciando
Aug 5, 2004, 05:56 PM
I've got a Pinkal FOmar about to go into Ultimate (as soon as I can manage to get through the Ruins <_<). I want to know if any of the drops I can find in ultimate would be useful for starting another character, namely a HU or RA.

Thanks in advance.

Mattoko
Aug 5, 2004, 06:03 PM
well first, Pinkal on my adventures really doesn't find any useful stuff for Rangers and forces. but you can always check the item database to make sure you feel the same.

hfnico
Aug 5, 2004, 06:05 PM
Hi!
I got a pinkal fomar too, now lv 131.
red saber, agito 1975>oroti in forest ; pinkal sucks in others ep 1 areas.
There are cool things in ep 2: Berdysh, asuka(easy and awesome) in temple, god ability and partisan of lighting in spaceship; some other cool stuff in Central Control Area.
Check this out: http://faqs.ign.com//articles/393/393635p1.html

Enjoy playing with your fomar!
And... MELEE YEAH!!!

darthsaber9x9
Aug 5, 2004, 06:19 PM
On 2004-08-05 16:05, hfnico wrote:
Hi!
I got a pinkal fomar too, now lv 131.
red saber, agito 1975>oroti in forest ; pinkal sucks in others ep 1 areas.
There are cool things in ep 2: Berdysh, asuka(easy and awesome) in temple, god ability and partisan of lighting in spaceship; some other cool stuff in Central Control Area.
Check this out: http://faqs.ign.com//articles/393/393635p1.html

Enjoy playing with your fomar!
And... MELEE YEAH!!!

just so everyone knows, elee does not = mechguns

hfnico
Aug 5, 2004, 06:51 PM
yeah melee does not = mechguns!
I don't like mechguns its not fun.
My fomar uses angry fist with 30 hit, red saber with 20 hit, rainbow baton with 50 hit and its alot more fun than those stupid mechguns( mechguns = boring).

HiroX
Aug 5, 2004, 06:56 PM
On 2004-08-05 16:51, hfnico wrote:
My fomar uses angry fist with 30 hit, red saber with 20 hit, rainbow baton with 50 hit and its alot more fun than those stupid mechguns( mechguns = boring).

Not with a pair of 50% hit charge vulcans. Those things kick so much ass it isn't even funny.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 5, 2004, 07:14 PM
On 2004-08-05 16:56, HiroX wrote:

On 2004-08-05 16:51, hfnico wrote:

Not with a pair of 50% hit charge vulcans. Those things kick so much ass it isn't even funny.

oh yeh. i have nothing against mechguns, just mechgun using fomars who call themselves melee >_> </ian tone>

FattyMcGee
Aug 5, 2004, 09:26 PM
hfnico listed the main stuff. I still haven't got a god/ability out of my pinkal (trying to get one with my purplenum right now, damn it's hard offline), but I did get the asuka, the '75 agito, the berdysh, and some other good things w/ her.

They're real nice for finding the 3 basic wands: Storm Wand: Indra, Ice Staff: Dagon, and Fire Scepter: Agni. If you get good at using the quick reference menu, you can switch between them real easily and boost all your techs by 20%!

--fatty

Ignaciando
Aug 5, 2004, 09:30 PM
I'm eventually going to convert my FOmar to melee hybrid and make an all-casting FOnewearl and give her a set of the rare wands and some Mind units, along with my Mind mag, and then use my HU and RA to be (most likely HUcaseal and RAmarl). It's looking like I'll do very well pulling the next three characters through Normal>Hard>Very Hard.

Thanks for the help, guys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ignaciando on 2004-08-05 19:32 ]</font>

Dana
Aug 5, 2004, 09:46 PM
i don't care if melee=no mechs because my FOmarl rules with 50 hit charge gatlings and she's a major ass kicker, not a level 157 Ramarl but being 101 you can't expct her to be, one good thing is if she gets bored she can foie them, and with her 45hit angry fist+50 and Rainbow baton with 50hit she is ready for all challenges, anyway, there should be no melee rules i find that if she uses a mix between HU,RA and FO weapons she is Uber cool

ps about pinkal, oroti, berdysh, asuka and other items are nice also you won't be saying that aboutb the wands when all you get is indra trust me,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-08-05 19:48 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 5, 2004, 11:57 PM
You people forgot Double Saber, Evil Curst (not easy), Pinkal Card, Cure/Slow, God/Mind, Stag Cutlery, Stink Frame, and more such crap.

Rabbit Wand, Caduceus, and Sting Tip aren't hard either.

But search especially for the Agito.