PDA

View Full Version : I have a new unsealing theory

YodaSmack
Aug 5, 2004, 10:02 PM
what about play time? character has to play for 1000 hours? something related?

Firocket1690
Aug 5, 2004, 10:03 PM
*smacks yodasmack*

23000 kills apparantly

YodaSmack
Aug 5, 2004, 10:04 PM
that doesnt work, iv gona way past the kill count

Fennic
Aug 5, 2004, 10:13 PM
i've no clue, i've heard the kills theroy works...but you're welcome to play for 1000 hours...it should be easy, make a pinkal and try to pipe a FUCKING AGITO lol. good luck to you though.
-Fennic

Deuce
Aug 5, 2004, 10:18 PM
Maybe ST just put a random code line in the game that will randomly unseal it. Everyone who unseals it says that it just randomly unsealed. Maybe ST ment it to be that way. Some people could unseal it fast. (Thinking all techniques were used on them) Some people could take the long run. (Thinking that they killed close to 23,000 enemies) Maybe it is just random. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Dana
Aug 5, 2004, 10:19 PM
just try every thing, i think that it's inpossable to get the TJ-sword but maybe you can get it, good luck and tell us if you do unseal it

i won't care much as i don't really want the TJ-sword or the J-sword but meh

YodaSmack
Aug 5, 2004, 10:25 PM
Everyone who unseals it says that it just randomly unsealed.Maybe they dont realize how long they've played. Maybe 1000 hours is a little much, maybe something like 500

Deuce
Aug 5, 2004, 10:29 PM
I never cared because swords = blah. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Dana
Aug 5, 2004, 10:52 PM
some swords are very usefull, eg redsword, s-rankswords, cgainswords, i'm happen to be a BIG fan of swords and i never leave pioneer with out one, with enough ata a H-H-H is an instant kill, even if it's not a N-H-H is a nice chunck of hp gone, and if people say about the hit hit you get hit i say USE AS BATTLE!

Deuce
Aug 5, 2004, 10:55 PM
I like my 65% hit charge vulcans better! over 1200 damage per hit. Yummy!

Dana
Aug 5, 2004, 11:01 PM
but i LOVE my red mechs 3000 percombo(almost a 100% kill in all places)and it's free, but i'm happy with my 50hit charge i wonder what they will fo, about 6000 i think meh it's too expensive and hey red mechs look cooler

and they are nice aand keep the monsters at bay with out the need of taking loads of meseta with you
(Charge does pwn bosses)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-08-05 21:04 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 5, 2004, 11:13 PM
The sound it makes when it's ready to unseal, if people think it's about kills, the sound would only appear when you kill a monster.

Maybe you just have a small chance for it to unseal with each monster you kill. It'd make sense.

Look at it this way. Every time you kill an enemy, the game rolls a 100,000+ sided die. Now what if, ignoring the drop, the few highest possible rolls will unlock the ability to unlock your J-Sword?

Dana
Aug 5, 2004, 11:16 PM
i don't think so, if that was true some one would be luck and do it on ethere 1st few monmsters and we havn't heard anything like that!

Tycho
Aug 5, 2004, 11:24 PM
Maybe the odds are just bad and not to many people have sealed J's?

btw, you're the last poster in the newest 20 topics. >_>

tor
Aug 5, 2004, 11:29 PM
I think Unsealing it depends on section ID.

Tycho
Aug 5, 2004, 11:35 PM
tor, try not to double post.

(Sometimes it happens to me too, when I hit back and retry when it says it's not working. <_<)

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 01:16 AM
Guys, Barubary read the sword's code she says there is a kill counter. New theories are not necessary. Everything you have suggested has already been thought of. Try reading the Ended Theory: Sealed J-Sword thread. It's over 1000 posts long. We worked on that damn thing for half a year. You cannot argue with the code. Barubary says there is a kill counter and she is knowledgable in such things. Believe her. This thread needs a lock.

And tor, you can opt to delete posts when you edit them. Double post? No problem.

Hrith
Aug 6, 2004, 05:23 AM
but what do you mean, over 1000 hours ? what if I find one at 999 hours ? will it unseal in one hour ? and take for instance my main char, she has over 1400 hours... this theory is false

Dana
Aug 6, 2004, 10:25 AM
well said(nice 3000 post count)if i was a timer it wouldn't be fair, you would have top either do mega play time or leave the GC on all the time to do it and either one is stpid i don't think that ST would make it that way!

Azbats
Aug 6, 2004, 10:31 AM
There is a STICKY for this chaps. I suggest if you want to discuss it further you move it to there before this gets locked!!!