PDA

View Full Version : Aliens and Ghost

InfinityXXX
Aug 6, 2004, 01:38 PM
The alien encounter...
I live next to a woods and a few miles beyond those woods is a place where they build and test planes. While i lived in my house next to the wooods so I've seen a lot of strange planes that make strange noises at night. Last night I was writing poems on my bed and I noticed a bright light shining in my window and a strange noise but I didn't think much of it because I thought it was one of those stupid planes that stupid place built. After about 20 minutes the light was still shining and was getting brighter I went outside and I went to my bedroom window which is faced towards the woods and I saw that the light was comming from the sky. I said "What!?" and the light from whatever turned off and the plane stop making that loud noise and I saw a black redish triangular shape plane fly off. I told my mom and I guess she didn't understand me well because I was stuttering while i was talking because she told me to shut up and take my ass to bed.

The ghost encounter

What i'm about to tell yall is TRUE and no one seems to believe me except my brother. Before i moved into my house next to the woods I lived in a apartment. While I was at that apartment all sorts of freaky things happened to me.

One day Me(11yrs old at the time), my brother, and my cousin were playing games and my sister came out of her room crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said her Barbie Jeep was moving. Her Barbie Jeep was and can ONLY be controlled by a remote and i remeber throwing the remote in my toy box. I, who was thinking that some toy was preessing on the remote to move the jeep, picked up the remote and I noticed that the batteries were NOT in the remote. My cousin,brother and I went in my sister's room and looked at the jeep. I then scolded my sister for pulling my leg but the the jeep moved and charged after me. It hit my leg and then the jeep started going in circles. I picked it up and looked at the back of it and I noticed that the jeep's switch was turned off. Me, my siblings and cousin screamed and threw the jeep in a closet and ran in the living room waiting for our parents to come home.

2nd ghost encounter
This ghost encounter was scary at first but when i look at it now i'm always left in awe. My 22 year old aunt died 4 years ago in August in a car accident, 5 months later I was typing on my computer and I noticed someone was rubbing my shoulders. I thought it was my sister and i told her to stop and I looked back and no one was there. I then remembered that everyone in my house had went out to eat. I got kind of creeped out but I went to bed and I had a dream and in the dream the same exact event happened but this time my aunt was the one rubbing my shoulders.

Another thing that use to creep me out was that i always use to think someone was behind me in my apartment and when i turned around i would see nothing. Also my sister dolls use to talk by themselves without nonoe touching them. One paticular doll in mind is a doll she had that sang Ring around the Roses. To make the doll sing around the roses you had to hold both of her hands and she'll start singing but for some darn reason that cursed doll use to sing the song without no one holding her hands. I use to think that there was some other doll in my sister's baby cradle that use to lay on the ring around the roses doll and made it sing so one day I took the ring around the roses doll and laid it flat on my sisters floor. That night that doll was singing her ass off. She was singing non stop and wouldn't stop so I went in the room and the doll finally stopped. I got so scared so i threw the doll in the trash.

I think these events were all made by ghosts, yes i'm serious, i think ghosts and aliens might exist. Have any of you guys had an alien/ghost encounter. I don't think the plane with the light shinig DIRECTLY at my bedroom was an alien,it was just strange but the Barbie Jeep,my aunt, and the doll had to be ghosts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-08-06 11:55 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 6, 2004, 02:04 PM
If thats true, it's just... creepy. I'm happy it's boring over here. Those ghost things sound just.. weird. They're better stories than the alien one imo. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
I have no idea what to believe, but I liked reading it anyway.

Aredhel
Aug 6, 2004, 02:25 PM
Sometimes, we just believe what we want to believe (God, anyone?). Ever think that it's possible you merely wanted to view things that way, so your perception may have been different from consensus agreement? I don't blame you in the least bit for wanting to believe in aliens and ghosts and that sort of thing, hell - I love to believe in them as well. Just make sure though, that you don't treat what you perceived to be complete fact. The mind has a way of distorting things on you. Even so, sometimes we make up stories to explain whatever we don't understand - just know that you don't know everything and you should be fine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As for me...

I think my car is haunted!!! Every time I turn the ignition, it just doesn't seem to want to start up! it's an 87' Nissan Maxima, fully loaded with bucket seats, power everything, etc... and it only has 66K miles on it! So why doesn't it start??? IT MUST BE HAUNTED!!! I tried reasoning with the ghosts, and the only thing I've found so far that works is yelling "FUCK YOU, CAR!!!" at the top of your lungs... then it starts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Seriously, after many theories on the ghosts, I realized that the security system was accidentially armed by the fact that I didn't pull up on the driver's side door-handle the last time I locked the door from the outside. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif

There goes that ghost!

"This [car] is cleared."

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TheOneHero
Aug 6, 2004, 08:11 PM
I do know U.F.O.'s exist... they live in the fridge...

Unidentified Foil Object http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But the ghost one, those are pretty cool. Er, with your aunt thing, i believe that. I know what im about to say may shock some of you and you my not think the same about me every again... but Im a mormon right? So one time we were at the temple *my first time there* and we were getting ready to do batisms for the dead. I was pretty nervous because everybody.... I HATE WATER! So anyway, im standing there in the lobby *12 years old at the time* im nervous, then suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, i felt comfortted and turned around to see what leader is was. Nobody was there.

So i think it might have been the spirit of a relative of some sort that i knew...So i think you aunts spirit might have been next to you trying to comfort maybe? I dont know... But the other stuff you said....freakin mate...awesome though, i saw on the history channel a LONG time ago, about *it was made into a movie awhile ago* GRRRRRR i cant remeber the name...dont get mad if i get it wrong, but it happened in New York sometime ago, this murder in one house. *DAMMIT I CANT REMEBER* It was the masacare of SOMETHING. true story, i just gotta remeber the name...anyway back on toopic. This family moved in after and....some freakin shit happened. stuff like dolls coming alive and singing with the children...

A red room appearing in the basement that was there before or ever mentioned in the blue prints...Bah. thats some cool stuff mate...I shall try to find the name of the event that happened...well lata and if you see a ghost...you know who to call right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif