PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the board

FIDELCASTRO
Aug 6, 2004, 09:11 PM
Recently in my county, construction has gone underway for a new high school. now, the god damn board decides my neighborhood has to go. just mine. no other one. meaning i'm going to a school where i'll know 4 people, people from my neighborhood. i'm leaving behind people i've bonded with, including my girlfriend. my old school...not even a 5 minute drive. new school...takes a god damn 15 minutes to drive there. and the school is in the middle of redneck country too. the school is literally surrounded by fucking corn. i dont feel better, but at least i got this out somewhere.

Myopathy
Aug 6, 2004, 09:17 PM
I'm sure if your parents bitch enough you can transfer. You could probably also cause enough problems in the new school to where they want you gone, and then you could go back. But the first idea is probably better. Don't judge a school by its surroundings. My high school was surrounded by an orange farm/grove and a tortilla factory and it was a great high school http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

InfernoNR7
Aug 6, 2004, 11:48 PM
That really sucks dude. I would be just as pissed if the board decided that I had to go to the next closes school, instead of the one I'm already going to.

Sord
Aug 7, 2004, 12:04 AM
something happened near here, though I managed to live in the neighbor hood right next to it (which won't bid well for me, and you'll see why.) They decided to knock away something like 5 freaking neighborhoods to build... an airport?! Isn't the one we have big enough already?! But meh, looks like in the next 7 years, if I'm still here, I'll be listening to military jet flights over my house every fscking day, not to mention passenger as well. On top of that, because of this new airport, they figure traffic would increase in the area, so they go buy peoples sidewalks and then expand a rode which takes about a year of noisy contruction work. So, yeah, whatever. Oh, and I did lose some of the friends out of the whole thing, they were the ones that moved though.