PDA

View Full Version : a word from ST.. a month later.

ilr2000
Aug 6, 2004, 09:33 PM
I emailed ST about Olga not giving any Exp at the end of TTF2. That was a month ago. They just now sent me this:

"Sorry to hear of your problems with the PSO quest. We have passed this
information to Sonic Team to examine. We regret any inconvenience this
has caused you.

Best regards,

Sega Support"

So maybe this "feature" will be removed in the distant distant distant DISTANT future.

Jason
Aug 6, 2004, 10:04 PM
I knew it. Yeah, it is stupid. That useless message is definitely no excuse for it to come about a month later.

Dhylec
Aug 6, 2004, 11:57 PM
ah, hope you've been online.. the quest is fixed

Fossil
Aug 7, 2004, 01:26 AM
Speaking of late, I e-mailed them about getting screwed over with recieving an srank after cmode and they just mailed me today about 2 months. -_-

But none the less at least they responded. I hope I can get an srank still. :

ilr2000
Aug 7, 2004, 02:30 AM
wow its fixed now? crazy. Now it'll offer up more exp than TTF1... that is if you have some experienced players with high levels.

edit- yeah I've kinda been offline. A bunch of stuff adding up enough just got to me.. and I've jumped ship to FFXI for a while. Oddly enough its been working.. and the more I play FFXI.. the more I appreciate PSO. It wont be long before I come back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ilr2000 on 2004-08-07 00:32 ]</font>

Shigecki
Aug 7, 2004, 03:25 AM
You feel you were screwed, try playing PSO on XBox. I think we might get this quest by this time next year.

Glad it is fixed though.

Tycho
Aug 7, 2004, 04:18 AM
You'd be really screwed if they'd release the unfixed quest on xbox again before fixing it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif