PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: Ep.II Stage 4 - Olga Flow

Shigecki
Aug 7, 2004, 03:29 AM
We on the XBox just recieved this stage the other day, and still having trouble with Flow. We were wondering, will a hucast survive his heaven's punisher attack? Thanks.

Hrith
Aug 7, 2004, 03:49 AM
Nothing can survive that, just run into his legs so you fall and rays don't hit you.
There are several guides that Jazhara and some other people made, here, you can also do a Forum Search http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

have fun

Kenshin_77
Aug 7, 2004, 05:34 AM
if you stand behind one of his legs(forgot which one) his attack wont hit you. also try and destroy the flying things. or just run as far from him as possible. i would suggest the 1st or 2nd option.

rena-ko
Aug 8, 2004, 08:21 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71496&forum=17&max_posts=37

and just standing behind the leg wont help. you got to try to get hit by it when he steps back.

when youre running, just dont run just from olga, run from his mags too.

hucasts can survive that blast if they eat a couple of HP mats. this is however not recommended when you have weak chars around. try to get slapped by his foot or try your luck running into the mines his mags lay (they do damage you, which is good or they do shock or freeze you, which will cost you one scapedoll).

good luck

Shigecki
Aug 12, 2004, 01:04 AM
Thanks, the forum was very helpful.

The main problem we are running into is the hp amount the FO has. We usually find great weps and plenty of mind and power mats, but not enough hp mats and usually burn two or three scapes at the first form of Olga. Once we get a run where we can combine good weps and hp mats(never really get the comb) this will be done.

This is by far the most entertaining and frustrating challenge so far in the game.

Tommorrow we beat this. It ends then.

Jarek
Aug 12, 2004, 01:15 PM
Heh...
There is a warp in the last stage of the seabed that has several hp mats in it, and 2 other hp mats right outside the hallway that leads to this room.
It's right across from the first set of laser fences that divide the hallways up.
Go have your RA fetch them (or whoever if you don't have one I suppose). Get the first room of boxes, turn around, and you'll see a little white ball of light to your right in the corner in front of you. Walk in it, and you'll find a whole room full of other boxes full of all sorts of mats and units.
To leave, take an almost identical warp back.
Quite easy really. ^_^ You should be fine with all these hp mats. But if a RA is present, you may be cutting the wire pretty fine. Hope on finding one or two before you get to this room.

Shigecki
Aug 12, 2004, 05:56 PM
We know about this room, extra scape, but in the last few runs this is the only area that hp mats appear. Last night, I only had 166 hp when we fought Olga Flow.

This will end tonight, and a team of XBox c-moders will finally be ready for stage 5 and our ep.II s-rank weapons.

yellow5
Aug 12, 2004, 08:45 PM
What you need to do is save all scapes until the final form of Olga Flow. It's somewhat difficult, but certainly not impossible.

When creating teams, the RAnger (preferably android) should be first player, and FOrce should be last player to enter. Give all HP mats to FOrce and maybe one to the RAnger so that all players have above 190 HP, or thereabout.

Shigecki
Aug 13, 2004, 02:51 AM
Well we finally did it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The first XBox c-moders to be ready for C5. 73 minutes, don't know if that's a good time or not, and don't really care. Still about 15 minutes under 4 hours.

Seeing the Griffin die was the best feeling I've had playing PSO, until I saw the death of Olga Flow. I yelled "YES" and due to the voice lag heard the team yell the same thing a few seconds later. One down and four more characters to go. WOOHOO!

Can't wait for C5. Thanks for all your help.

Kenshin_77
Aug 13, 2004, 03:05 AM
congradulations on your victory. 73 minutes is not so bad. my first time was 80 something minutes.