PDA

View Full Version : Anime Q: Hows the Trigun series?

Nightmare_PSO_Legend
Jun 18, 2002, 05:07 PM
I was just wondering if its worth the money to buy this series?

Last_Saiyan
Jun 18, 2002, 06:34 PM
Umm, I was hooked after 3 episodes. I've bought the whole box set. Trigun has everything if you ask me: good storyline, funny humor, great action, nice and interesting casts of characters, can be very humane but pretty right out graphic at times(in a good way), and it's just dang addictive. Well worth the money I've spent.

Psylocke
Jun 18, 2002, 07:57 PM
Buy it! Trigun kicks ass! It's funny, but it has some serious issues and the action in awesome. It's one of my favorites.

vashthestampede8480
Jun 19, 2002, 12:58 PM
You've come to the right person!!! This is the first anime series I ever bought and it is sooooo worth it. It is soooooooo my favorite... so far. Viva la Vash and Wolfwood!

ABDUR101
Jun 19, 2002, 01:28 PM
Who better a spokeswoman than the Female Humanoid Typhoon?

I agree though, it's really worth it. I've checked out afew episodes and plan to get the boxset as soon as I can afford it. A nice mix of comedy, great characters, and a good story with emotion thrown in. If you don't get it, you're missing out on your own.

Deathscythealpha
Jun 19, 2002, 05:23 PM
Damn, to much good anime gets released state side. Anyone know where i can import anime dvds to the uk then?

Last_Saiyan
Jun 19, 2002, 06:13 PM
Just do a search on the internet, I'm sure they'll ship it anywhere. Deathscythealpha, you have to get it man... a really awesome watch.

Alielle
Jun 19, 2002, 11:09 PM
It's very good. I love Wolfwood.

ABDUR101
Jun 19, 2002, 11:18 PM
Milly Thompson all the way! She always makes me laugh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

"Could'nt be drunker!"
*head slams on table*

Nerd
Jun 20, 2002, 09:03 PM
The giant chick with the tiny girl voice really scares me...ive only seen one episode. What is with the dam cat?

DarthWufei
Jun 21, 2002, 11:51 PM
I thought Trigun was really, so I suggest you pick it up. It's actually one of the few animes that has made me laugh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ABDUR101
Jun 22, 2002, 12:03 AM
On 2002-06-20 19:03, Nerd wrote:
The giant chick with the tiny girl voice really scares me...ive only seen one episode.

..you're Nerd, all women scare you. :

What is with the dam cat?

I'm not telling...

vashthestampede8480
Jun 26, 2002, 08:49 AM
The giant chick with the tiny girl voice really scares me...ive only seen one episode. What is with the dam cat?

Basically Kuronekusama (the cat) is just a little comedy spoof. Winds up in the oddest places at the oddest time. The kitty is just so cute and just there.

vashthestampede8480
Jun 26, 2002, 08:58 AM

Almost forgot. there is a similar episode like that but a giant guy and a little old man (Episode 5--Hard Puncher). They broke out of a 700 year sentence just to collect the bounty of our beloved Vash. You'll just have to see the episode. The giant chick is the old man's wife. The giant guy, by the name of Gosef, and the tiny girl are brother and sister. They also have three brothers who are like rolled up in a ball and the mother uses them as weapons. They are knowh as the Nebraska Family. according to Meryl Stryfe, they are wanted for Class A criminal assaults for the price of $$170,000,000. That's pretty pathetic compared to vash.