PDA

View Full Version : Choices and....more Choices

Narbeck
Aug 7, 2004, 09:15 PM
I am going to create a new charachter but I do not know what it should be. Tell me your opinion.

Betrayal
Aug 7, 2004, 09:23 PM
Well this is just my opinion, but I would say a HUmar but thats just me and cause I like em =P. If you like close range combat though go with a Hunter. For Long Range Combat go with a Ranger. Then if you dont want any of the above and like spell casting try a Force.

digigram
Aug 7, 2004, 10:03 PM
my opinion is to create what you like.. my opinion is to never ask someone elses opinion on something as similar as asking someone what kind of clothing you should wear.

pick what you think looks like something you'd be into.

I'm only into hunters and rangers... then down to what type.. I had never been a RAmar so recently I started one. not sure I liked it at first... but now i'm liking the character more and more.

Cc08
Aug 8, 2004, 12:24 AM
Ehhhhhh.

What are your current characters, their level, and ID?

Generally I'd say something like:
HUnters: Skyly, Redria, Whitill
RAngers: Purplenum, Grenill
FOrces: Purplenum, Yellowboze, Whitill

Those are the IDs I recommend for the different classes. Do you like playing as a droid or human? Go with either of those, pick a class and ID and you are set.

Evergea
Aug 8, 2004, 07:14 AM
Make a RAcast, and call him Bright Steve.

When in doubt, make a character with a funny name.

Eanae
Aug 8, 2004, 11:14 AM
Generally I'd say something like:
HUnters: Skyly, Redria, Whitill
RAngers: Purplenum, Grenill
FOrces: Purplenum, Yellowboze, Whitill, Pinkal

Though people may say it sucks, I stick by Pinkal. It's a very good ID for a caster FO, especially if you don't twink characters. Everything looks preety much ok to me. (I wouldnt go with Whitill at all though, especially since I hate slicers <_< >_>)

Etheral_Light
Aug 8, 2004, 12:16 PM
if you choose a RAMarl or FOnewerl MAKE THEM MIDGETS, everyone love midgets, except my friend who seems to have something against them.

Fireal
Aug 8, 2004, 03:23 PM
I lub midgets <3
All my chars are midgets.

I'd recomend
FOnewearl, Pinkal /Purplenum
HUcaseal, Redria/Whitill
RAmarl, Greennill

I always go for Female characters as I find they have more rounded stats, that only slightly excel in the most important areas.

EphekZ
Aug 8, 2004, 04:26 PM
When I start something new like on a new memory card I pick HUmar first but usually soon after that I picka RAmar I wanted to make a RAcast the other day I did a foret run I dont knwo why I just dont like androids heh maybe cuz I like being a human....but anyways back on the topic I Would pick A HUmar or RAmar to me those are the most balanced characters

Eihwaz
Aug 8, 2004, 04:52 PM
Since you already have a Purplenum HUcast, I'd make a Redria FOnewm. It'll be an interesting switch from all melee, to all techniques. Redria is a superb ID, and it will find a variety of useful items for both your FOnewm and your HUcast.

Tycho
Aug 8, 2004, 05:56 PM
Eiwahz is right, a Newman Force would be nice for a change. If you take the newm, Redria indeed is best, Purplenum second, for the Newearl I'd say Purplenum or Pinkal.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 8, 2004, 06:05 PM
avoid RAmar, they really don't have anything over any other class IMO

Jason
Aug 8, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-08-07 20:03, digigram wrote:
my opinion is to create what you like.. my opinion is to never ask someone elses opinion on something as similar as asking someone what kind of clothing you should wear.

That's the opinion I agree on.

Narbeck
Aug 11, 2004, 05:55 PM
Thanks everybody. I think I am gonna go with the Redria FOnewm for a different change of pace.