PDA

View Full Version : GC: Delsaber Power

kizzlenizzle4
Aug 7, 2004, 10:16 PM
I feel so happy today i got a shield of delsaber and a delsabers buster and it powered my atp by 800!! has anyone else experienced the joy i have today?

Xaos127
Aug 7, 2004, 11:08 PM
Yes that is quite a nice combo, congrats. Are you a HUmar cause they look awesome on a colour coordinated one.

kizzlenizzle4
Aug 7, 2004, 11:26 PM
yes i am i love the look its the best until something better swing my way.

tai_EX
Aug 8, 2004, 12:22 AM
CONGRATS!!! wow i havent been able to find a buster yet... but the sheild is really nice looking! well done on your accomplishments! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kizzlenizzle4
Aug 8, 2004, 01:52 AM
thank u very much it was hard though but being a pso freak and playing it all day is worth it.

darkholemind
Aug 17, 2004, 04:29 PM
yes i love that combo i finally found the shield and it powered my lv 49 hunewearl from 600 something base line to 1700 something execpt my brother put some insane percents on it with photon spheres so it have to get a new one

Eanae
Aug 17, 2004, 04:35 PM
On 2004-08-17 14:29, darkholemind wrote:
yes i love that combo i finally found the shield and it powered my lv 49 hunewearl from 600 something base line to 1700 something execpt my brother put some insane percents on it with photon spheres so it have to get a new one

STOP BUMBING. This is the third time I've seen you do it! read the damn forum rules!

RicoRoyal
Aug 17, 2004, 04:36 PM
On 2004-08-17 14:29, darkholemind wrote:

Stop bumping useless old topics. This is the fourth time today. I certainly hope you get some sort of warning soon; maybe then you'll shut up.

Seval
Aug 17, 2004, 06:36 PM
Congrats on the buster-finding. I always find the left arm...

Yarg! Same avatar! (That's how I differenciate people.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seval on 2004-08-17 16:55 ]</font>

Butoden
Aug 18, 2004, 02:14 AM
I'd say 10 days is hardly a bump.
Congrats on Delly Saber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Thats how I like to call it. I still use the combo too

Dhylec
Aug 18, 2004, 05:43 AM
bump or not, it's doesn't matter now, we have a sticky for posting findings - use it
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=88217&forum=7&100

Berzerker
Aug 18, 2004, 05:46 AM
Congrats.

Meh, the combos ok, best suited for hunters and maybe Forces...

I don't really like it all that much personally, only used it for a while then gave it up for a bigger variation of weapons.

DOES take a long time to find both though...they always seem to drop the same part over and over ><

I've found loads of both now...sorta annoying.

Bad
Aug 23, 2004, 11:58 PM
congrats! I had the combo back when i was online...it was duped of course...i have yet to find either yet for my new offline/legit char.

Joltox
Aug 24, 2004, 03:14 PM
Congrats on your combo find!! I too have the same items which I am using with my Hucaseal. Honestly though, I like DB's equipment more because not only does your ATP go up, but so does your DFP!! I love my DB. Try collecting more combos while your at it. I got DB's set, Delsaber set, Custom set, and Flowen's set with only the shield to finish it. All with four slots in them. What about the rest of you?

TJ5
Aug 25, 2004, 06:53 PM
I got delsaber buster, Shield
Custom ray, custom barrier - need custom frame
I don't have any db equipment besides db saber which isnt really it, I got flowens sword real I need the shield and frame.

Xhis_HU
Aug 26, 2004, 01:39 PM
i have the saber but i dont really like it..but is very good when used with the battle slots.What i really want right now is a flowens shield because flowens sword is good because my luck is so low.

Bladehunter
Aug 29, 2004, 12:46 PM
I was happy when I finally found my Delsabers right arm, until I found out that my Lavis Cannon was better than buster with the combo...