PDA

View Full Version : It makes this game fun

Zebulan7
Aug 9, 2004, 09:29 AM
So, I was playing the other night and finished the night with a very satisfactory finish. Its things like this that make this game addicting, to me.

First off, I'm a lvl 20. I entered a game with a lvl 15 and 13, they wanted to play, no waiting for another player. I got stuck with a com, and to top things of we were in Caelum (a bad stage for any Arkz, which I am much better at).

I picked my deck and after a bit of hassling, I got to pick my own com. I probably picked the worst deck ever, but I picked another Arkz to keep lots of junk on the field (see I only have high-costers which don't help block in Caelum). I picked K.C.'s Thin Air, stupid move.

Anyways, the battle goes on and I'm playing vs another K.C. and a Kranz, must be the KKK day... thats bad. I'm Hyze. Both me and opponent put out Del-D's, he gives me a nice whoping with it.

To make things short, I tried a bunch of stuff. My del-D lived long past its due, as well as my Deldepth(little did I know you had to roll a Three exactly for things to freeze). Techs were my ally in this battle, as I pulled a fast Gizonde from my Hyze which destroyed all of Kranz's cards but one shield, which died later. Oh course my Com died way to early in the game to be helpful, but I carried on to defeat both opponents after a very long battle (well it wasn't that long).

It just made me feel good, and I had to get it out. I've won with a com before in a tourny vs two people, but that was on Dolor. It was fun, and I got an A plus and two cards successfully transformed!

Uchiha
Aug 9, 2004, 12:57 PM
may i be the first to say. BRAVO!!! however the coms AI really is bad isnt it lol.

Zebulan7
Aug 9, 2004, 02:35 PM
Yes, it really depends on the deck you select for them. Who knows why I picked that one, but I stayed away from the Reiz deck.

Winddragon48
Aug 23, 2004, 02:14 PM
Ugh comps can be stupid but some time ago i had quite the surprise when me and a partner were utterly destroyed by 2 comps in an online tourny (Break with Big Swing deck and Relmitos with...something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)