PDA

View Full Version : Some Qs

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jun 18, 2002, 11:54 PM
I am new to the boards so please bare with what may seem like "Newbie" Questions.

First off, I'd like to know how the Fomar stands, is he balanced between strength and Magic? In the movies he seems to be doing more fighting than casting.

Also I've heard that now certain spells have been restricted for certain classes, is this true?

Is there anythign else i shoudl know thats been changed or is of any interest?

Ina
Jun 19, 2002, 12:10 AM
First off, I'd like to know how the Fomar stands, is he balanced between strength and Magic? In the movies he seems to be doing more fighting than casting.

I heard that FOmar is the best force, coz he got high str, and all techs

Also I've heard that now certain spells have been restricted for certain classes, is this true?

That is true from what I heard, this is to bring balance between characters.

Is there anythign else i shoudl know thats been changed or is of any interest?

PB requires MST I heard, so, android will be useless with PB. I heard that spread needle has been weaken in GC PSO, as in 1 attack each time(like rocket punch) and RA only. RAmarl can use halberd-type -_-;(some HK guy said so) and lots of new costume/hair for every characters

This is what I heard, whether Im rite or not, i dunno....

And finally, welcome to the board!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ina on 2002-06-19 00:08 ]</font>

Kent
Jun 19, 2002, 04:49 AM
The techniques that are force-only from wht I understand are Reverser, Megid, and Grants.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jun 19, 2002, 08:14 AM
Thank you for the information Kent. Also has it been confirmed that the High Mountain, Coastline, and Jungle stages are actually three different stages? They seem to look like one giant one (they do look simillar). I'm hoping they are indeed three seperate stages which would mean 5 new stages for the game (including the VR Sanctuary and VR Spaceship).

Has finding Rares and Special weps changed? Or is is still practictly impossible and extremely Rare?

Kent
Jun 19, 2002, 09:57 AM
I don't know about the rares, but the new levels for Episode 2 are laid out like this, acording to Watashiwa:

VR Sanctuary
VR Spaceship
Central Factory

The Central Factory itself is divided into 4 parts, and apon entering the area, you can go to one of them:

Jungle
Coast
Mountains

And, I believe, after completeing those three, you can go to the Central Factory area itself.

This is what I remember Watashiwa telling us, but I may have remembered something wrong. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif