PDA

View Full Version : no clue what to do

Swan
Aug 10, 2004, 07:10 AM
OK. for some wierd and unexplainable (by my count, anyway) reason, half my freinds just up and turned thier backs on me, I and I have no idea what to do. vengance-wise, they're bullet proof. I know this from experiance. and I'm pretty much over it by this point, but still: any advise?

Daikarin
Aug 10, 2004, 07:40 AM
When that happens, it's likely that your friends find you to be different from you, and want distance to make sure everyone follows their path.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but if you feel you weren't that different from your friends and that they had no real reason to turn your backs at you there's only one thing I can say.

Ah, well.

Don't worry about it, friends come and go. Sure it may sound kinda bad to have them turn out on your for no reason, and if that problem lasts longer there's nothing a little dialogue wouldn't help.

I sometimes gain distance from some who were my friends, simply because they're heading somewhere which I'm not, get it?

But it wouldn't hurt to stay in touch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-08-10 05:41 ]</font>

Guile
Aug 10, 2004, 04:46 PM
Well if half of them all turned their backs on you there must be a reason. Find out the reason and you find out how to solve your problem. If there is no good reason, they were never truly friends in the first place.

Madzozs
Aug 10, 2004, 04:55 PM
Does one of them happen to have a crazy bitch for a girlfriend? That's what happened to me. Although 80% of my friends at the time didn't bother to stick up for me. Go team!