PDA

View Full Version : I really need help

Zebulan7
Aug 10, 2004, 12:40 PM
So, I knew this was coming. I've been playing online for a year now and my Credit Card finally expired. So, I went to try to update the info with my new card.

Well, I went to the website from the game, and a few times it brought me to an entirly jp site. I finally did get to the normal site though. Anyways, I went to update my stuff, and I did. Everything is up to date (and I learned how to use PSOproxy!).

Well, I still wasn't let on, so I thought they just hadn't checked my card yet. Well, I just got on this computer to check it again (on their web-site) and I found that my Serial number is missing from under the area where you click to reactivate your account. I'm sorta worried, I figured I need to "reactivated" my account, but I can't even click on my number cause its not there.

What do I do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zebulan7 on 2004-08-11 08:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zebulan7 on 2004-08-13 13:17 ]</font>

Zebulan7
Aug 13, 2004, 03:19 PM
Sorry to double post and stuff, but I got it figured out after a time. It was very frustrating, this process. Considering the actual amount of help I've gotten. If anyone cares, you have to visit the original you made your account on, which I thought they were both the same... guess not. I got it worked out, and I can get on again. Thank goodness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zebulan7 on 2004-08-13 13:25 ]</font>