PDA

View Full Version : NO, DAMMIT, KEEP ME LOGGED IN

agenevil
Aug 10, 2004, 08:48 PM
Just like 10 minutes ago it started fkicnug up, and now whenever I browse the forums, or click any link from within the forums, I get logged out. I have it set to the black and blue for a reason, I have a harder time reading with a white and gray background....

So why did it start doing this to me?

Getintothegame
Aug 10, 2004, 09:17 PM
What browser are you using? Make sure the browser is accepting the cookies and not blocking them.

Dhylec
Aug 10, 2004, 09:47 PM
cookie! you have to let psow eats cookie or you can't stay logged in =P

looks like it's your browser's setting for cookie..
enable cookie for the site, delete all old cookies & log in again..

Cynric
Aug 12, 2004, 11:29 PM
I'm having the same problem, but my cookies ARE enabled. My browser is set to ask me for each one, but I allowed every cookie from PSO World to go through. What's wrong with my login?

Getintothegame
Aug 13, 2004, 01:26 AM
What browser are you using then? I've visited this site on many computers and no browser does this to me.

I guess I've only used Firefox and IE, though.

I'd guess to do a cookie dump, and make sure you didn't accidentally press no on one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-08-12 23:27 ]</font>

Kadavreski
Aug 13, 2004, 07:16 AM
On 2004-08-12 23:26, Getintothegame wrote:
What browser are you using then? I've visited this site on many computers and no browser does this to me.

I guess I've only used Firefox and IE, though.

I'd guess to do a cookie dump, and make sure you didn't accidentally press no on one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-08-12 23:27 ]</font>

these browsers DO work.

netscape navigator *latest*

and smart explorer

if your using the latter contacet me via pm, i can help with that,

if not, why not get another browser, like netcape? it works n stuff.

Cynric
Aug 13, 2004, 09:15 AM
I'm using Firefox 0.93, though I've tried to log in with IE and MSN Explorer and they all have the same problem.