PDA

View Full Version : pso-pc....NOT BB help

zathura2
Aug 10, 2004, 09:26 PM
I've been trying all kinds of things to get psopc to work. All I want to do is re-create my chars so I can take some high-res screenshots, but I can't even get it to work in offline mode. Any help, would be appreciated.

(If this question is inappropriate I apologize, just lock or delete it and I won't ask again.)

Arislan
Aug 10, 2004, 09:59 PM
Umm, what's the problem? Saying īt doesn't work" isn't usually conducive to good tech support.

In any case, why not just create a 15 day free trial account on PSO BB and use that for screen shots? Higher res in any case.

zathura2
Aug 12, 2004, 10:05 PM
heh, sorry, I guess i did rush the post a little. Umm...alright, once I start the online/offline hack, no matter which I choose, it pops up a window that has options for Trial server, or JP server, then in both "website" text boxes, it says "PSO.ALTURL.NET!"

After that, a white window pops up for a fraction of a second before dissapearing. I can't get any further than that. I've visited several sites, read just as many FAQ's, dloaded an unbelievable number of files which ppl have claimed, "fixed" any problems you might have getting psopc running, and none of them have worked.

Like I said before, I don't care about getting online with it, I have ep.I&II for that, I just want some high-res screenies to use as forum avatars, sig pics etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zathura2 on 2004-08-12 20:10 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Aug 13, 2004, 01:33 AM
You're discussing the illegal (not purchaced, downloaded) version of PSO PC.

This is against the rules of The PSO World. Please review PSO World's rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-08-12 23:33 ]</font>

Arislan
Aug 13, 2004, 02:30 AM
Yes, sorry, the version you're speaking of differs slightly from the actual purchased version of PSOPC... Which means that it cannot be legitimate. Best bet is to go grab a copy of Blue Burst, set that up, and take wonderful 1280x1024 or so resolution.

zathura2
Aug 13, 2004, 02:37 AM
v_v (sigh) alright, got it. This thread can be deleted or locked or whatever.