PDA

View Full Version : Ranks in EP3

RAmar-Juko
Aug 11, 2004, 11:25 AM
ok, i just bought this game(51.99 CND still!!!) and i like it, but i have some questions, what where your first couple ranks after beating some matches? my best so far has been C+ and lowest being D. What was your first couple ranks? Although bad, i still got some sexy cards like a dragon slayer and Yas3000R!!!

Link00seven
Aug 11, 2004, 12:17 PM
Default Deck's still give you mostly C's. It's really how the hards are played out though...

Eh, wait for a better response, I suck.

Saiffy
Aug 11, 2004, 12:36 PM
When you first play the game with default ranks, your going to get Cs or Ds(Es), once you get better cards you'll be good

Hey after i corrupted i got some cards from friend and got S for first battle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AzureBlaze
Aug 11, 2004, 10:55 PM
Don't put too much stock in ranks.
One time, online at around lvl 24 or so, I lost a a fight, picked the black deck, and got my first S-Rank card, a Mill Lilly. Granted, the mill isn't super great (it only kills things with over 8 hp, and people rarely use such items that I see) but it's still an "S Card" for a loss.
For some reason, I permenently seem to have mediocre grades, even vs coms. Most of my grades remain C/B/D/E for some reason, so...