PDA

View Full Version : HUcaseals...

Ignaciando
Aug 12, 2004, 04:06 PM
Ever since I've seen my friend play as his HUcaseal (at about level 80ish), I've wanted to make one. Today, I finally did.

Good LORD, I didn't know what I was missing out on. They're a totally different end of the spectrum from a FOmar. Accurate, fast and powerful. HUcaseals are most DEFINITELY my favorite hunter type now. I've dabbled with HUcasts and HUnewearls, but I couldn't get interested in playing as one.

Gave her a mag I messed up on from my FOmar (too much DEF <_<) and a couple of General/Powers, and she's bulldozing EVERYTHING with a pair of +6 Daggers and a Handgun. *can't wait until his stash of better weapons are useable*

Eihwaz
Aug 12, 2004, 04:50 PM
Yeah, HUcaseals are really nice. High EVP, great ATA, awesome animations, and that seksi ninja look. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ryu_4
Aug 12, 2004, 06:11 PM
Heh yes hucaseals are Pwnage...just wait until you get teh god battle and a nice double saber type weapon or some nice daggers...you will be Luvin' it

Ignaciando
Aug 12, 2004, 06:14 PM
*looks at the Yamato with nifty percentages he has in storage*

Tee hee.

Ryu_4
Aug 12, 2004, 06:35 PM
well...yamato is nice......buuuuuuuut thats not what im talking about...Teh Hucaseal has the same attack combo as the hunewearl has...so yea...the best combos hucaseals has are there twin sabers and teh dagger combos

Ryu_4
Aug 12, 2004, 06:36 PM
Oh and when i say twin saber i mean weapons like
twin brand
double saber
stag cutlery(yea hucaseal cant use but yea)
demolition comet
meteor cudgel
ok i think you get the picture now...Some ppl mistake twin sabers for weapons like musashi yamato and asuka...

Ignaciando
Aug 12, 2004, 06:38 PM
Rar. *headdesk* Let's try again.

*looks at Double Saber with nice percents in his storage*

Tee hee.

Ryu_4
Aug 12, 2004, 06:42 PM
LoL Yes. there you go lol my hucaseal is using the dreaded mkb...grrrr i hate it took me like 4 days to get it...but soon to be bkb..have fun the animation for it is awesome!

Jasam
Aug 14, 2004, 12:03 PM
Hucaseals animations are great with daggers, and twin sabers/swords..... And the high ata helps a lot too..... (wishes I still had my old Hucaseal)

Dhylec
Aug 14, 2004, 12:16 PM
Jasam wrote:
(wishes I still had my old Hucaseal)

what stops ya from making a new one?

Skorpius
Aug 14, 2004, 12:36 PM
HUcaseals are the only HU class worth using specials with. A charge Partisan with 50 hit should make anyone happy with thier HUcaseal XD
Or Gush Vulcans.. O.O

Butoden
Aug 14, 2004, 02:09 PM
They might have the HIGHEST ATA of Hunters, but it isn't THAT MUCH HIGHER to really make a difference! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

anwserman
Aug 14, 2004, 02:17 PM
Their maximum EVP does though, it is 100+ more EVP then the rest of the hunters.

cheatachu72
Aug 14, 2004, 02:40 PM
On 2004-08-14 12:09, Butoden wrote:
They might have the HIGHEST ATA of Hunters, but it isn't THAT MUCH HIGHER to really make a difference! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

Actually, the HUcaseal's Max ATA is 18 higher than a HUmar's (who has the 2nd best HUnter ATA), and only 6 less than a RAcast's. And if you choose to use the S-Parts 2.01, you will have ATA that is 2 more than a RAcaseal's max ATA (without S-Parts).
6 ATA when you have over 215 isn't too big of a difference (on most enemies).
HUcaseals can use their specials fairly effectively in most areas of the game with their near RAnger ATA.

And having the 3rd highest EVP in the game is very nice too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cheatachu72 on 2004-08-14 12:44 ]</font>

Garm
Aug 14, 2004, 03:06 PM
caseals rock (I've got all classes and they all rocks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif) but they also have side affects (sp? omg I suck at spelling). Their def and hp aint as it should (I hate her hp thank god for the god/hp) be also their atp aint very high (like HUcast and HUmar) and they also lack a bit in traps, but their outfits are the best in the game (can't... choose... need... more... memory... cards!... ARG!:wacko:)