PDA

View Full Version : Mess ups

chop-stix
Aug 13, 2004, 07:22 AM
Whats the worst mess up anyones had while playing online? please tell me so i can try and prevent it.

RAmar-Juko
Aug 13, 2004, 08:50 AM
welcome to PSOW

for me, i had to take it the hard way... Never take all your items online!!! never have anything on you that isnt equiped!!! We got FSOD (frozen screen of death) online and if it happens in lobbys or sumtin you loose everything on you that wasnt equiped. Therefore my warning means, if you got stuff equiped during FSOD, youll be fine. When you enter a game you should take out only like another rare u gonna use. Monomates can be replaced, rares will be hard. I only mainly use my red scorpio for now...

GrandWarlock
Aug 13, 2004, 09:19 AM
Yeah of course FSOD would be the worst thing to happen to anyone with rare items with them. But the second worst would be accidentally selling my Star Amplifier. It happenned about 4 months ao and i haven't found a new one since.

DragonFang
Aug 13, 2004, 09:36 AM
Why didn't you just reset the game? Unless you were online when you sold it you could have easily gotten it back by resetting your console.

Anyway, for me it's also FSOD. I lost my Holy Ray, two mind mags over lvl 100, and various merges I had unequipped all in one FSOD. The thing is I was FSODed by another person in the lobby. It should have never happened...

chop-stix
Aug 14, 2004, 04:03 AM
Has anyone had a extremly rare item and lost it to FSOD? and if so can you deposit it and if it happes you'll still have all your items and money?

EJ
Aug 14, 2004, 04:22 AM
Nothing in your bank will be affect when you get FSOD. It only affects what you dont have equip on you during the time that it happens unless you get FSOD-X then you are screwed -.-

Seval
Aug 14, 2004, 08:19 AM
When I got FSOD'ed, I guess it was a blessing in a disguise, because it killed a bunch of things that were duped, but I didn't know it. Anyway, what's FSOD-X??

TatuPreb119
Aug 14, 2004, 08:44 AM
Online It would be selling my rares when I wasn't paying attention and offline would be forgeting that I had dropped a bunch of stuff for another one of my characters and quitting... That hurts

Joshie
Aug 14, 2004, 09:57 AM
hmmmmmmm FSOD-X(sounds fun(jk) im interested in what is is and what it does. im guessin corruption, or loss of all your items?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joshie on 2004-08-14 07:58 ]</font>

Jeff86
Aug 14, 2004, 10:03 AM
Yeah, FSOD-X is when the you FSOD during a save and it results in curruption.

Akulamenuri
Aug 14, 2004, 10:17 AM
I got FSOD against a battle with Dark Falz online. I lost my Charge Gatlings with 50 Hit and my Meteor Cudgel. Fortunately, I was able to replace the items I lost.

milat
Aug 14, 2004, 11:15 AM
Well I'm not online yet but I got a FSOD-X offline and I'm still trying to get all my items back. Lost about..hmm, lets see.... many slot equips, over 20 enemy weps (9 being rappy rans http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) about 10 mats, and over 60 rare items. Obvisouly that's gonna take awhile....

digigram
Aug 14, 2004, 04:41 PM
correction.. if you FSOD in the lobby, you don't lose anything (or at least I was lucky enough 3 times to not lose anything)...

as for the worst thing lost?
In no particular order

1: yas3000r
2: yas7000v
3: S-rank Rifle
4: 14 common rares at once
5: red Saber
6: red handgun (now I have more, I even got one accidentally last night doing endless nightmare 1)
7: 3 rare mags, all lvl 200 (2 of which were rati)
8 assorted everything else.

I hate FS.

Garm
Aug 15, 2004, 06:18 AM
i lost red-mechs (dont know if they were legit, but the guy insisted on takin them, i was on my way to drop them in a locked game on a lost server and luckily i got fsod) of cource i haven't lost my precious handgun+1! *pets gun restin in bank*