PDA

View Full Version : what new monsters will look like???

Megaboy
Jun 20, 2002, 03:24 PM
hi im new and just wanna know will there be monsters with crab claws or fused together monsters?

Last_Saiyan
Jun 20, 2002, 04:01 PM
No crab claws or fused together monsters unless you're talking about the Pan Arms

Kent
Jun 20, 2002, 11:29 PM
Will Episode 2 have different monsters in Ultimate difficulty? (I don' think you can even get to ultimate difficulty in the trial, seeing as you can only get to level 50)

MetalOmega
Jun 21, 2002, 01:44 AM
nope you cant,it only has normal mode too and is only like 40% of the real game,they just through it togeather for testing

Megaboy
Jun 21, 2002, 02:34 PM
Pan Arms??? what are those???

jonny-5
Jun 21, 2002, 02:48 PM
Do you think that the new level will be different in Ulti. like all the levels in v2 ? Also, I wonder if Sonic Team is adding another mode... Maximum Mode! ( Complete with all new variations on existing levels! ) That would be sweet! Wait... didn't Sonic Team say they were adding alot of stuff people haven't seen for the final version? Or maybe I am just dreamin' :

Last_Saiyan
Jun 21, 2002, 05:11 PM
Pan Arms are the blue and red creatures that are fused up and does a lame spouting attack when they're together. After a while, they'll split apart into two monsters that will attack you with their saber like arms. I think you might be referring to these when you mentioned about the crab claws and fusing

Megaboy
Jun 21, 2002, 07:32 PM
do you know anything about the new monsters in GC PSO.

chaodragonb
Jun 21, 2002, 08:40 PM
Well, as a vers.1 veteran, I'd say that you have to watch out for hard mode hidoom. I actually got killed by it in cave 1!!!

WEBSTER
Jun 22, 2002, 07:23 AM
On 2002-06-20 23:44, MetalOmega wrote:
nope you cant,it only has normal mode too and is only like 40% of the real game,they just through it togeather for testing

so a game coming out in just over a month, is only 40 % done, and only thrown together, for testing, wow, where do you get your fun fact from, you are def a most informed person:)

Bahamut
Jun 22, 2002, 10:45 AM
ive been told that the new difficulty is called extreme. I also heard that the current v.2 ultimate is replaced by extreme and ultimate is bumped up to a higher slot. Now i dont, know if any of it is true or not. for all i know it could just be bs.

ShadowNeo
Jun 22, 2002, 10:56 AM
so a game coming out in just over a month, is only 40 % done, and only thrown together, for testing, wow, where do you get your fun fact from, you are def a most informed person:)

Just because the trial constitutes of only around 40% of the full game does not mean that the trial reflects the current stage of development that the game currently is in. Sonic team wouldn't put more into a trial version of the game than they need to, some things are best kept secret http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.