PDA

View Full Version : Is this Possible..

dragoon-girl
Aug 14, 2004, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure about this, But i'm trying to make my non-legit Char, into a Legit one ^-^;
First I gotta make a Legit Chao.. (I Love that mag.. )
then use a legit wep, but is it really possible to become legit with out really starting again.. as I really don't wanna start over..

RicoRoyal
Aug 14, 2004, 04:10 PM
Does it really matter so much to you what others think of you? Play anyway you want. There aren't any rules as to what's legit or not. Just about everyone has a completely different perception of what the word legitimate means in terms of PSO. Our opinions should have no affect on whether you start over anew or not. Do what you feel you want to do, not what we want you to do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-08-14 14:10 ]</font>

zathura2
Aug 14, 2004, 04:30 PM
Yes, it's very possible to turn a non-legit char legit. The only thing you really have to worry about is whether or not you used legit tech disks. other than that, switch your mag, your weps, armor, barriers, slot items, and dump all the dupes out of your bank, and you're fine, lol.

I know it sounds like a lot, but that's what I did with my HUmar, and now he's lvl 147, 100% legit, and I'm very happy with him. All of my chars since have been legit, and it's much more satisfying trading and finding great legit weps instead of just asking for them.

Fossil
Aug 15, 2004, 05:23 PM
Yes it is possible. Just basically do what Zathura said, or remove everything you know is unlegit and replace them with legit items/weapons. If it's techs and or disks as well and it bothers you then I guess you could do mat reset. :|

anwserman
Aug 15, 2004, 06:21 PM
And the thing about illegit tech disks? If you did use such disks, once you do find legit counterparts (say you used a Grants 30 disk that might have been duped), once you find a legit Grants 30 disk, don't use it or give it to someone, just sell it... or go offline, drop it and quit.

Thats the closest thing you could do with the disks - only problem is that you used it sooner then later.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HiroX
Aug 15, 2004, 06:36 PM
I changed my ways from using hacks to being legit.

I personally think it's better being legit, since you get more rare drops.

But play the way you want, and don't be an asshole if you're using hacks.

Garm
Aug 16, 2004, 05:59 AM
using hacks doesnt affect the rare drops, but most ppl who use hacks tend to be impatient and think they cant get rares cause they use(d) hacks. but its totally random (I did 9 forest runs and 6 cave 1 runs without getting a single rare and im 100% legit)
anyway: drop all hacks and every duped mat/tech disk you used: get a legit counter part (if you used 100 pow mats get 100 legit pow mats) and drop them offline, say good-bye (they have feelings too!) and quit. (just what everyone else said)

rena-ko
Aug 16, 2004, 07:47 AM
ever thought about all the unlegit exp you gained using dupes? reformat your whole memcard, thats the only way to do it right!

kidding - who cares, just play how you feel its right

Eihwaz
Aug 16, 2004, 08:31 AM
On 2004-08-16 05:47, rena-ko wrote:
ever thought about all the unlegit exp you gained using dupes? reformat your whole memcard, thats the only way to do it right!

kidding - who cares, just play how you feel its right

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Like everyone else has said, it's 100% possible to turn an unlegit char legit. Just get rid of all the stuff you think is unlegit, and bring in stuff that's legit. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you find some good legit stuff first. It's pointless to become legit when you die all over the place, miss frequently, and do tiny damage.

But I'd say play however you'd like, provided it doesn't involve fucking around with other people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Gjl
Aug 16, 2004, 08:35 AM
Why not just get a new memory card and use that for your legit chars instead of 'converting' your hacked characters? It's better to start again anyway since you need to get used to playing without dupes, and levelling up new characters is fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. It's more of a hassle and not much fun to convert a hacked character to a legit one rather than simply starting over I say. At that level you've done everything there is to do pretty much, apart from going to lvl 200 I suppose.

Fredrick
Aug 16, 2004, 09:05 AM
Like everyone else has said, it's 100% possible to turn an unlegit char legit. Just get rid of all the stuff you think is unlegit, and bring in stuff that's legit. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you find some good legit stuff first. It's pointless to become legit when you die all over the place, miss frequently, and do tiny damage.

100% possible? I dont think so... What about non legit exp? What about maxed stats? Also anytime is a good time to become legit. The game was not designed for everyone to be doing 500 damage. You are all so used to not being legit, you have no idea what the game was originaly meant to be like. Try playing on the JP servers. Almost EVERYONE there is legit.... You will see rooms take longer then 5 seconds to clear, people help eachother a lot more, there are less deths then when playing with careless damage whores, and its just overall way more fun. And guess what somehow they manage to get more exp faster then Dupe users... amaizing isnt it :|

psosucksall
Aug 16, 2004, 03:08 PM
I do no speak the english. Por favor en espanol

agenevil
Aug 16, 2004, 03:24 PM
you should die...

you should go to hell and die.

@ maker of topic: if you really want, you COULd mat reset as said before, and I could give you a DB saber... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

What ID are you, anyhow? If good enough, ou could just get a decent rare fist fighting in hard first. But hire a mag feeder or someone to make a mag for you, ask some friends if you have any 'legit' ones, and you can get help. Oh, and figuratively speaking, all Halloween cells are legit, if you know what I mean.

dragoon-girl
Aug 16, 2004, 03:31 PM
On 2004-08-16 07:05, Fredrick wrote:

100% possible? I dont think so... What about non legit exp? What about maxed stats? Also anytime is a good time to become legit. The game was not designed for everyone to be doing 500 damage. You are all so used to not being legit, you have no idea what the game was originaly meant to be like. Try playing on the JP servers. Almost EVERYONE there is legit.... You will see rooms take longer then 5 seconds to clear, people help eachother a lot more, there are less deths then when playing with careless damage whores, and its just overall way more fun. And guess what somehow they manage to get more exp faster then Dupe users... amaizing isnt it :|

... I'm doing fine, I'm using a Legit wep and mag right now, and I'm still doing fine, I helped people alot before too.

dragoon-girl
Aug 16, 2004, 03:32 PM
On 2004-08-16 13:24, agenevil wrote:
you should die...

you should go to hell and die.

@ maker of topic: if you really want, you COULd mat reset as said before, and I could give you a DB saber... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

What ID are you, anyhow? If good enough, ou could just get a decent rare fist fighting in hard first. But hire a mag feeder or someone to make a mag for you, ask some friends if you have any 'legit' ones, and you can get help. Oh, and figuratively speaking, all Halloween cells are legit, if you know what I mean.

I'm Bluefull and I'm making my own mag right now ^-^