PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Is it the same?

JarinKail
Aug 15, 2004, 02:10 PM
I've seen the screenshots, but I don't want to download the game. Is it basically the same as EP1 and 2?

Eanae
Aug 15, 2004, 02:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psopc.php http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

JarinKail
Aug 15, 2004, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the link, but next time don't act like you're so high and mighty with the little shaking head.

Not everyone cares enough to browse the guides.

Eanae
Aug 15, 2004, 03:13 PM
Reality will hit you quite fast on this website then. I suggest unless you don't wish your time here to be hell, that you start caring enough to search the guides. They were made for a reason after all.

JarinKail
Aug 15, 2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah, life here a hell because people are too damn pissy to just answer questions.

Oh no, my life on the internet is hell, I better run away.

Ketchup345
Aug 15, 2004, 03:25 PM
There was no reason to not check the guides beforehand.

This guide is especially easy to find, since there is a link to the left of the Forum Index.

If you don't want people yelling at you on this site, check the guides before posting a question. People here continuosly get the same question and types of posts. That's why we have stickies and Guides; to try to cut down on the number of FAQs on this forum.

There are many differences, enough now that it probably should get its own forum(s).

RicoRoyal
Aug 15, 2004, 03:25 PM
On 2004-08-15 13:14, JarinKail wrote:
Yeah, life here a hell because people are too damn pissy to just answer questions.

Oh no, my life on the internet is hell, I better run away.

And I suppose you think your better than others before you? You are no exception to the rules. Learn to read the stickies. Learn to use the guides. And please, stop flamebaiting; go read the forum rules. I know you will take this to heart, but I'll still say it. Your ignorance far outweighs the pretentiousness of others. If you can't learn the easy way (stickies and even menus on the site), then you'll just have to learn the hard way (other PSOW members, such as Eanae)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-08-15 13:26 ]</font>

Para
Aug 15, 2004, 05:07 PM
On 2004-08-15 13:03, JarinKail wrote:
Thanks for the link, but next time don't act like you're so high and mighty with the little shaking head.

Not everyone cares enough to browse the guides.

If you don't care enough why even bother ask the question?

Next time when someone asks a stupid question whereas the answer lies several centimetres away from the general forum link, no one should answer it because if they aren't making even the slightest effort to see what information the site offers, they don't deserve an answer.