PDA

View Full Version : what? no rappies?

YodaSmack
Aug 15, 2004, 02:28 PM
wats the deal with these pal rappies. iv been playin pso since the dya it came out and i have NEVER once seen a mil lilly, pal rappy, or hildetorr (and neither have my friends, who have been playing as long as me). you guys make it sound like they show up like chocolate on your pillow at a hotel. when will i get to see one?

HiroX
Aug 15, 2004, 02:38 PM
I've seen every rare enemy, other than the event ones (saint, halo), except for a damn Pal Rappy.

I mean, sure it drops shit for bluefull, but just seeing one.

YodaSmack
Aug 15, 2004, 02:54 PM
yea but i have yet to see anything super rare, i mean comon almost 3 years and nothin! its ridiculus

RicoRoyal
Aug 15, 2004, 02:57 PM
You could easily say 3 years and actually mean 30 minutes a week of PSO for 3 years. You haven't seen them because you have bad luck. That is all. Your game is no different than ours. This is a rant, as it serves no true purpose in this here forum section. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Just keep playing.

YodaSmack
Aug 15, 2004, 03:03 PM
i play at least 2 hours a day =(

FattyMcGee
Aug 15, 2004, 03:06 PM
tomorrow morning, here's what you do:

1. Wake up, turn on PSO

2. Do "Fake in Yellow" quest

3. At the room where 8 rappies fall down at once, set a telepipe up at a vantage point where you can see all rappies on the screen at once.

4. Proceed to go in and out of telepipes, each time looking to see if one of the rappies that dropped is a rare one.

By the end of the day, you will find one. If you don't, you may have my firstborn child. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

--fatty

JGaff
Aug 15, 2004, 03:11 PM
I've played for more than a year and only saw my first Hildetorr the other day. Naturally, he stiffed me for a Red Saber, but that's luck.

Pal Rappies and Mil Lillies are cake (I've piped at least 15-20 combined), but Torrs can be tougher to find, seeing as Hildes don't chill in groups of more than two too often.

Dhylec
Aug 15, 2004, 05:02 PM
let me try to save this from going to rants.. yet

not seeing a rare foe is not anything out of the ordinary
play fake in yellow as suggested then maybe a pal will turn up faster than you expected

you're just experiencing bad luck, that's all..

PJ
Aug 15, 2004, 05:17 PM
On 2004-08-15 12:28, YodaSmack wrote:
you guys make it sound like they show up like chocolate on your pillow at a hotel.

To be honest, I've never seen chocolates set on the pillow in a hotel =D

Rare enemies are like rare items, you have to search for them. O NOES!1!1 Work!

Deuce
Aug 15, 2004, 09:02 PM
On 2004-08-15 12:28, YodaSmack wrote:
you guys make it sound like they show up like chocolate on your pillow at a hotel.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn yesterday and there was no chocolate. LIES!!!!!!!!!

digigram
Aug 16, 2004, 12:08 AM
let me add to the piping suggestion and let the person that doesn't know about piping.........

DO IT OFFLINE..

If you don't know what piping is, it only works offline.. people have tried to tell me after me suggesting piping to them, saying "WTF, I haven't seen ONE rare enemy yet", I reply, "were you online", "yeah, in TTF", they said. "you have to do it offline" I urge, "WHAT! I just spent 3 hours piping"!!

LOL ... dumb..

Jasam
Aug 16, 2004, 04:51 AM
Piping can quickly make you see all the rare enermys, although torrs, and occasionly love rappys can be ard due to low amounts in a room (4 delts at best)