PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Images

Sharkyland
Aug 15, 2004, 04:11 PM
Well, I somehow I deleted the information and forgot to save the info on some writing paper and I'm wondering if anyone knows the ISP numbers and the ISP host that you need (so you can get to that webpage where you can send images via email). Btw, is this mentioned in any of the guides because I can't find it.

Thank you for your time and help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-08-15 14:18 ]</font>

trypticon
Aug 16, 2004, 10:13 AM
Here are the steps to get your pictures to your email. I'll respond to the PM you sent me with the same message, just in case you miss this one.

1. First off, start up PSO by turning on your gamecube with the disk in it, and memory cards in both slot A and B.

2. When the title screen comes up, press start, and choose the Website option.

3. Go to the Settings option by pressing X or Y when you have reached the website.

4. Get to the Proxy Configuration options.

5. Enter the following settings:

Server Adress: pso.donut.dhs.org (originally this is nothing)

Port #: 8080 (originally this is nothing)

6. Save the settings, let the game reload the intro screen, then go back to the Website option again. This should bring you to the page to put in your email address, but rarely goes all the way through for me, causing me to have to click the link to take me to the workable page. Anyway, this is where you enter your E-mail address.

7. Press the Send Image button

8. Press Yes, then move the cursor off the new option menu that comes up, allowing it to become functionable. Move the cursor back to click Yes again.

9. This will allow you to get the image off memory card B in your E-mail fairly soon. The longest I've ever had to wait for one to arrive to me was about twelve hours. It's usually only a few minutes though.

Sharkyland
Aug 16, 2004, 11:56 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

SO MUCH!!