View Full Version : Is there a way to change your Serial and access key?

metatime
Aug 15, 2004, 07:19 PM
For some reason, one of my memory cards saved my serial and access keys all 1s. So my questions is, is there a way to change those numbers? Thanks in advance.

O BTW, today is my first day online and I love it so far. Just gotta find a ship with more legit players on....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2004-08-15 17:21 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Aug 15, 2004, 07:26 PM
Well there is one way... if you go to view memory card on your Gamecube menu you can see three files dedicated to PSO. If you delete the online one (should be a small file) then you should be able to re-enter it, usually not the best way, and if you do change access codes, make sure you are not paying the previous one (the current one).

metatime
Aug 15, 2004, 08:31 PM
Ok thanks, as long as it doesn't erase my character data, its fine.

Sharkyland
Aug 16, 2004, 02:13 AM
On 2004-08-15 18:31, metatime wrote:
Ok thanks, as long as it doesn't erase my character data, its fine.

Just make sure you don't delete the one that your characters are on. When I get on PSO, I will check which file it is.

Getintothegame
Aug 16, 2004, 02:17 AM
On 2004-08-15 17:19, metatime wrote:
For some reason, one of my memory cards saved my serial and access keys all 1s. So my questions is, is there a way to change those numbers? Thanks in advance.

Eh... shouldn't save when they're all ones (an invalid SN/Access key). Try logging onto PSO, should reset them for you.

Unless you've been on an unauthorized server...