PDA

View Full Version : PSO ep 1&2 final on ebay.

rbf2000
Jun 20, 2002, 08:41 PM
click (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359729312)

Seeing as it's costing me $155 for my pre-order, this could be a pretty good deal.

X-thirteen
Jun 20, 2002, 08:53 PM
the packaging he has in the pictures is for the trial version >.>

Mag_Launcher
Jun 20, 2002, 10:18 PM
DO NOT buy from this link, I repeat DO NOT buy from this link.
You will get gypped, and some guy you don't even know in another state is gonna run of with YOUR money. Everyone knows PSO episode 1&2 is NOT out at this time, therefore, any auctions on the full game ANY TIME BEFORE 8/8/2002 WILL BE A SCAM!

Dangerous55
Jun 20, 2002, 11:51 PM
Plus its probably going to be delayed.

FinalMasterM
Jun 21, 2002, 12:32 AM
Some people post things on Ebay ahead of time as a way to make money, cuz its just like reserving it, I've never understood why people bother bidding on something before it comes out, especially games.

Just goto Software (or whatever you have) and reserver it... wow... so hard. :

rena-ko
Jun 21, 2002, 07:48 AM
does not include keyboard-pad? eh?
smells like illegal copy for me, if they will ever send it to the buyer... (have fun playing with no access code)

ShadowNeo
Jun 21, 2002, 01:43 PM
You will get gypped, and some guy you don't even know in another state is gonna run of with YOUR money.

You mean the US state of Hong Kong? *grins* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

GhoStar
Jun 21, 2002, 03:58 PM
On 2002-06-20 20:18, Mag_Launcher wrote:
You will get gypped, and some guy you don't even know in another state is gonna run of with YOUR money. Everyone knows PSO episode 1&2 is NOT out at this time, therefore, any auctions on the full game ANY TIME BEFORE 8/8/2002 WILL BE A SCAM!

You obviously didn't read the page. He acknowledges he will SHIP THE GAME WHEN HE GETS IT, AFTER 8/8/02, WHICH IS WHEN IT IS RELEASED!!!

How is that a scam? This kind of thing happens all the time on Ebay - especially with games.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GhoStar on 2002-06-21 14:47 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jun 21, 2002, 07:18 PM
On 2002-06-21 11:43, ShadowNeo wrote:

You will get gypped, and some guy you don't even know in another state is gonna run of with YOUR money.

You mean the US state of Hong Kong? *grins* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

State just doesnt mean US state, also can be used for countries or whatever. Like rouge states, i.e. Iraq, North Korea.

HeeroX
Jun 21, 2002, 07:32 PM
why don't they just go to http://www.ncsx.com and Pre-order the game, like I did. It was only $111 for The Game and Modem bundle package, for 2nd day delivery. So I'll have it August 10th. And don't question me about Japan having to ship the game to them and the game won't get to them till a day or two after the game is realeased, because Japan ships the game to them about 4 days to 5 days, before the game is released. Pretty koo eh.

bambie
Jun 22, 2002, 02:40 AM
oh no and im winning bidder o plz help o no ack im being scamed:( o well and ill be watching itt till the very end if im scamed i guess im screwed btw hes from hong kong and no theres no keyboard .

but anyways i checked on his other sales and he got good reviews.

after this i will need therapy for my addiction:)

Greg
Jun 22, 2002, 05:34 AM
On 2002-06-20 20:18, Mag_Launcher wrote:

Seriously dude, can you fucking read?
Stop making an ass out of yourself.

This auction include ~~~ Nintendo GameCube's Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 final version gamewith a 56K Modem set.When the final version released(08-08-02),I will ship it to the bidder. Once again, will ship to u at 08-08-02..also have + keyboard controller set.