PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Boar Demon= Cancelled...do you even care?

BoarDemon
Aug 16, 2004, 11:28 AM
Well, I have decided to stop writing my fanfic, The Boar Demon. I was not satisfied with the results, I guess all I have to do is just fix the storyline and and characters, but, I hate writing, I'll fix it up in a manga(comic) format in the future(and not anytime soon). So for now I'm just going to go on without it. However, I'm gonna try out Akumu Gensai, which, will most likely make more success than the Boar Demon. I would give you an intro the Akumu Gensai, but, I'm going to make another thread for it. Unlike the Boar Demon, Akumu Gensai is a story about a legend in PSO, so its actually a PSO-related story. With that said, you can expect an intro soon and this time I'm starting it as an actual manga.

KaFKa
Aug 16, 2004, 11:37 AM
why did you start to write a fic if you hated writing...?

and sorry, but i didnt read past the first paragraph or so of your fic, i really didnt like it.

BoarDemon
Aug 16, 2004, 02:13 PM
I wrote The Boar Demon even though I hate writing because I wasn't ready to start the manga yet and I wanted the story out there so I could see the peoples reaction...so now I've decided to completly change the story around, there will be no demons, or other odd places and situations. I still don't know how I'm going to draw all of it, so I'll be forced to release it as fanfic first, sigh, hopefully it will do better next time, but I wont have the new version anytime soon, I have to work on Akumu Gensai. Which also wont be here for awhile.

Sagasu
Aug 16, 2004, 05:33 PM
If you don't like writing,

then don't. Its that simple,

how can we care if you don't? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

BoarDemon
Aug 16, 2004, 10:54 PM
ok, im tired, and confused(had a long day). It's not like I don't care for my stories, I've had previous non-pso related manga stories that have been successful, but I wanted to take my drawing skills to the next level, with alot more detail and more complex character models. Writing the story is much faster, and drawing the whole thing would take forever. I put almost all the effort I could into writing The Boar Demon, and it still didnt turnout good. I know what and what isnt a good storyline, but I cant describe it the right way, which is what I dislike about writing, I'm not trying to make the worlds best piece of literature, I just want to finish my story, see how it goes, then transfer into manga. I dont want to completely give up on it, I have a huge story I've been planning for about a year and a half now, but its too big of an idea for now so I'm trying to get myself recognized before my big story with others first.