PDA

View Full Version : two connections???

witicer_754
Aug 18, 2004, 01:11 PM
Ok I have been wondering this can you have two connections in one house? my bro wants to get online.Is that possible? If it is I would like to know how. I know that I have to delete my data off his memory pack. But if it is possible then please let me know.thanks for all your help.

Getintothegame
Aug 18, 2004, 01:19 PM
If I catch what you're asking, you want to be on PSO and the computer at the same time, right? Or play you play PSO and bro Play PSO in the same house?

You could use a router. Check Circuit City or Best Buy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-08-18 11:20 ]</font>

witicer_754
Aug 18, 2004, 05:42 PM
On 2004-08-18 11:19, Getintothegame wrote:
If I catch what you're asking, you want to be on PSO and the computer at the same time, right? Or play you play PSO and bro Play PSO in the same house?

You could use a router. Check Circuit City or Best Buy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-08-18 11:20 ]</font>

sorry about that.I me and my bro want to play Pso at the same time.We already have the router.I was just wondering how they would take the Money out of the bank? do they double the payment? or do we have to make a new checking account?I know that a pretty dumb question.lol I am just wondering.

digigram
Aug 18, 2004, 06:31 PM
money out of the bank?? ..

XBOX=

1 Hunter's license = registered in one XBOX.
2 hunter's license = 2 xboxs.

router. same connection. 2 xbox's, 2 hunter's license.

it's not 1 HL per household, it's 1 HL per xbox and/or XBOX live account.
----------------------------------------------------
GCN

same thing, only without xbox live.. you still have to have 2 seperate accounts, so $8.99 x 2 ..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-08-18 16:32 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 18, 2004, 07:10 PM
in the past, there are reports if 2 connections from the same external ip meet online in the same block.. 1 get disconnected

so if you don't wanna spend money for 2 gc's & such..
just play offline multi?

anwserman
Aug 19, 2004, 01:59 AM
Actually, on the X-Box, you can copy gamertags from one X-Box to another. I've had friends logged on with me via same X-Box ("anwserman" and "friend of answerman") and it should work if you logged onto your Live! Account at the same time from two X-Boxes.

Or so I think. But anyway, if you did log onto the same gamertag at the same time on two boxes, you'd only be charged for one account and one HL. However, the characters wouldn't transfer from one box to the next.

witicer_754
Aug 19, 2004, 10:46 AM
On 2004-08-18 23:59, anwserman wrote:
Actually, on the X-Box, you can copy gamertags from one X-Box to another. I've had friends logged on with me via same X-Box ("anwserman" and "friend of answerman") and it should work if you logged onto your Live! Account at the same time from two X-Boxes.

Or so I think. But anyway, if you did log onto the same gamertag at the same time on two boxes, you'd only be charged for one account and one HL. However, the characters wouldn't transfer from one box to the next.

I really need to get an X-Box. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif sorry I didnt tell you guys.I am on the gamecube.

This is what I got so farif he gets online too,and we meet online one of us will get dissconected. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
He needs to get another online game then.lol.
*offtopic* my bro cant read or write hes twelve,If you ppl see him online I would be happy,most ppl that play with him get mad that he doesnt talk. I get really mad.Its not his fault.He has a disibility.

damn that was way off topic.well I will have to call that 1-800 number.God 800 Numbers.j/k

thanks for all of your help