PDA

View Full Version : Im Coming Back!

Sleet1
Jun 22, 2002, 01:49 AM
Hey all im coming back after like a year or whatever... After playing EQ and DAOC i am kinda sick of online games that take your whole life to play and you still dont get very far or have much fun... so i think PSo will be perfect for me! So... any info on GC version? i think i want to get that version of it. And why is it called Episode I&II?? any reason?? Sorry im so stupid. Anyone remember me??

Sleet1
Jun 22, 2002, 02:01 AM
wait, maybe i wont come back i just heard GC is hakced already and that SUX!

Cube
Jun 22, 2002, 11:12 AM
Hey sleet I remember ya hehe

As for GC being hacked... Don't worry. Only experienced hackers with the proper equipment will be able to hack, and so far there are no harmfull codes. Let them ruin the game for themselves.

PSO episode 1 and 2 is called so because episdoe 1 is the dreamcast versions (pso, and pso v2) and episode 2 is the new Gamecube levels, and elements.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 22, 2002, 11:19 AM
Cheating is inevitable... Hey, I'm legit and I put up with it (and will get GC PSO), so...

Darrin
Jun 22, 2002, 12:14 PM
Yeah, Im also legit (my bro isnt though, thats why Im not letting him play it.) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Im coming back when the GCN version comes out

Sleet1
Jun 22, 2002, 03:44 PM
Same with my brother. He was one of the FIRST ppl to get a lv 999 Chao mag with hacked stats. that little bastard. im not letting him play this either. So cube you coming back? What about the old ppl like Castelak, Wata,Glider,the early PSOW members.... Jingles or whatever his name was i forgot heh.

Dangerous55
Jun 22, 2002, 04:36 PM
I know that I am coming back, and I remember you. I just gotta save up teh cash.