PDA

View Full Version : How can I permanently unlock the other Areas in Blue Burst?

the_importer
Aug 19, 2004, 07:23 AM
In every PSO, in order to permanently unlock an area to play it (the Caves for example) offline or online anytime you go into the game, you had to complete it in Offline mode.

Now in Blue Burst, there is no Offline mode, I'm always online, so how can I permanently unlock the other areas. I'm tired of starting with the Forest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I tried doing a quest that MOMOKA gave me and I killed the Dragon by myself, but the Caves have yet to be unlocked.

Deissa
Aug 19, 2004, 07:36 AM
You have to finish the government quests to unlock areas. Beat 1-3 to unlock Cave, for example.

the_importer
Aug 19, 2004, 07:39 AM
I had to do 3 quests to unlock one area? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Hope I don't have to Fully redo the entire Forest Stage 3 Times

Deissa
Aug 19, 2004, 07:48 AM
The last quest for an area is always a full run through, plus the boss. :E

Rainbowlemon
Aug 19, 2004, 07:51 AM
My advice is, do all Government Quests for normal on Ep1 and 2. When you get to a higher difficulty, all the areas will then already be unlocked.

The only time you should ever need to re-do the government quests is:

1. When you want to play offline mode on a higher difficulty past the forest quests (From the Depths, for example), as the government quests for the difficulty enable the offline mode quest availability for that difficulty.

2. If you know that a certain government quest has a lot of 1 enemy, and you want to do runs for that enemy. (2-3 for Pan Arms, for example)

Saffran
Aug 19, 2004, 08:16 AM
The thing is, if you don't clear the government quest, you can't access the higher difficulty. So you HAVE to do them, want it or not, until you've cleared 8-3 on Very Hard.

Since we don't know what Ult is like, maybe the ares won't be unlocked, so you'll have to clear them at least once in each difficulty...

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 19, 2004, 09:13 AM
The Gov quests on higher difficulties also give you free points for your team that you can donate throug h weapons