PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: After my 15 days trial, I'm thinking of paying per mo

the_importer
Aug 19, 2004, 07:27 AM
I'd like to keep playing Blue Burst, but before I give Sega of Japan my Visa or Mastercard number, I'd like to make sure that they won't take my money and kick me out of the game because I don't reside in Japan.

So did anyone outside of Japan manage to pay and stay? If so, how long as it been since your FREE trial ended?

Thanks

Eihwaz
Aug 19, 2004, 08:57 AM
Yep, I live in California in the USA, and I had no trouble whatsoever paying for my account. Filled in the info, and then started playing right away.

the_importer
Aug 19, 2004, 09:08 AM
Sweet, thanks

Cynric
Aug 22, 2004, 07:48 PM
Could someone post a walkthrough of how to pay for the HL?

Nai_Calus
Aug 22, 2004, 08:23 PM
I've been on BB since... Well, within 24 hours of the open beta starting. I'm on my second month of HL. ST seems not to care much, as long as you behave and give them your money. >_>;

Cynric
Aug 22, 2004, 08:25 PM
I keep getting this error:

It is not possible to liquidate with the credit card which is input. Please inquire at the credit card company directly.

What am I doing wrong? the card isn't invalid, but the page refuses to accept it.

Saffran
Aug 23, 2004, 01:35 AM
What kind of card is it? Visa? Master Card? Black American Express? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cynric
Aug 23, 2004, 09:14 AM
It's a Mastercard. I eventually gave up and used a Visa and it worked first try. Now I'm wondering if there's something worong with the first one.