PDA

View Full Version : Need a quick double check on maxing stats (Ramarl)

Evergea
Aug 20, 2004, 09:50 AM
It's me again, and I've finally found a a way to max my (Skyly) Ramarl's stats while getting the Diwari with Photon Blasts I wanted. I'm hoping someone can double check my work, and see if there's anything that can be improved. This includes mat and mag stats, but no god units.

Atp 1105 (103)
Dfp 437 (53)
Mst 952 (35)
Ata 237
Evp 860 (31)
Lck 60 (25)

God/Battle
God/Abilty
God/Ability
God/Mind

Diwari 5/78/42/75 - Mylla & Youlla, Estlla, Pilla
Estlla and Pilla will come through the normal evolutions. To get Mylla & Youlla I raise the mag until it reaches Apsaras, then find a force with a type A section ID and have them raise it (whichever item is next on the feeding list) to get Kabanda - netting me the twin photon blast.

The mag has been raised with the pow and mind running very close to each other. I like to raise my mags with even stats (one stat higher than the other), so not much will be sacrificed in dex, mind or pow. A third God/Ability might be in order if I have any major stat losses with another mag.

Big thanks to RicoRoyal for pointing me to that one thread earlier. Was a big help in knowing I could use one less God/Ability.

Now hopefully I didn't make any typoes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evergea on 2004-08-20 08:28 ]</font>

Deuce
Aug 20, 2004, 10:01 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=88755&forum=7&16

USE THE STICKIES!!!!!!

Evergea
Aug 20, 2004, 10:32 AM
On 2004-08-20 08:01, Deuce wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=88755&forum=7&16

USE THE STICKIES!!!!!!

Four points I'd like to make:
1. That topic is in another subforum.
2. That topic was only posted within the last day. I didn't even know it existed.
3. I didn't ask for someone else's plan, I'm using my own. I need someone to double check my work.
4. By the logic of preventing spam, you yourself have done it.

Dhylec
Aug 20, 2004, 04:06 PM
good, now that you have your points across, this served its purpose
use the sticky for further discussion