PDA

View Full Version : FKL Chibi

Sord
Aug 21, 2004, 03:23 PM
http://www.cr-invest.com/FKL_Chibi.JPG

Eihwaz
Aug 21, 2004, 04:35 PM
Hmm, pretty good. That style looks eerily familiar to me, did you happen to draw this using instructions from a book? :3 One by a Brittish lady? XD

Sord
Aug 21, 2004, 04:43 PM
On 2004-08-21 14:35, Eihwaz wrote:
Hmm, pretty good. That style looks eerily familiar to me, did you happen to draw this using instructions from a book? :3 One by a Brittish lady? XD

the style is from a how to draw manga book, and it was made by a Katy Coope, so more than likely yes. It seems good for beginners like me, so I'm going to try and stick with it. However, I am gonna change after I get the hang of it I think, as this style, even the older and more serious looking ones, seem a bit to I dunno, it's like what ever emotion they are having, there's still some happiness in it. Not to mention I'm not that big on the style for the eyes either, but if I can get down various angles, as that's part of what I'm going for, then I will move on to a more challengin how to draw manga/anime book by an actual japanese person. At least I can do hair though, I always had a prob with that.

Eihwaz
Aug 21, 2004, 05:16 PM
Good, I too used that book to learn how to draw. It's basic, and can produce some rather nice stuff if you practice. Good work, I hope to see more stuff from j00 in the future. :3