PDA

View Full Version : Traps

Tolar
Aug 21, 2004, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know what the four traps are?
There is only one I don't know.
1) Fire Trap
2) Freez Trap
3) Confusion Trap
4) ??? Trap

I'm pretty sure i saw it in the mines, it explodes sparkels.

hucasts_rock
Aug 21, 2004, 05:54 PM
It's called a heal trap. It's green and kinda shaped like a cross. Heal traps are rare to come by, and I think they heal around 1000 hp.

Ketchup345
Aug 21, 2004, 05:58 PM
Basic Traps:
1) Fire/Damage
2) Confuse
3) Freeze

The Heal trap is exclusive to certain maps. Androids do NOT get it, at all. Ever.

The 4th Android Trap is the Slow Trap. It is only availible in Battle Mode.

goku4ever
Aug 23, 2004, 03:14 AM
I thought it was sonar and it beeps which tells you how far away the enemies are? (in battlemode)

Natron
Aug 25, 2004, 09:02 PM
No, it's slow. I wish androids had heal traps though. It would help make up for their obvious lack of resta!(IMO)

goku4ever
Aug 26, 2004, 03:15 AM
Look at the manual on page 30 at the top. It clearly says:
SONAR
As with traps a fixed amount of sonars are given at the beginning of the battle. When used, it will notify the distance of the closest opponent by the length of the sound interval. As you approach your opponent, the sound interval becomes shorter

Edit:
Unless its an item you use but its with the stuff about traps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: goku4ever on 2004-08-26 01:17 ]</font>

Hrith
Aug 26, 2004, 03:49 AM
If you mean Android traps, Ketchup covered it but if you mean area traps, all kinds exist.

Poison traps, deal no damage (Cave, GDV, etc.)
Confuse traps, deal no damage (Mine, Spaceship, etc.)
Slow traps, deal no damage (Mine, Ruins, etc.)
Paralysis traps, deal no damage (Cave, Ruins, etc.)
Freeze traps, deal fixed damage (Ruins, Temple, etc.)
Shock traps, deal fixed damage (GDV, Tower, etc.)
Damage traps, deal fixed damage with no status ailment (all over the place)

Then there are also Bell traps (Ruins, Spaceship) Claw traps (GDV, Tower, Seabed), Poison plants (Ruins), Laser barriers (GDV, Tower, Seabed), and maybe more...

Garm
Aug 26, 2004, 04:53 AM
kef the bell traps are called pillars by elly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (i actually read the area data she gives you :S) and i think the pillars wich you find in caves, temple and spaceship are also a kind of traps (especially the fast ones)