PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

Das_Seth
Aug 21, 2004, 06:28 PM
I was going through Dr. Osto's research one day and I faound a room with two dubchics and two gilchics. I decided to kill the gilchics, and fight the dubchics for as long as I could, just for fun. Many attacks later, I see one fall to the ground and get the electricity around it like when Gilchics die, then it died. I decided to try to kill the other one to see if it did the same thing, which it did. Then the next wave of enemiues came after I destroyed the switch after I killed the Dubchics. This has happened many times. Is this a glitch?

VioletSkye
Aug 21, 2004, 06:32 PM
its not a glitch, you can kill dubchics, it just takes alot longer (unless of course you destroy the switch) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-21 16:33 ]</font>

Zarode
Aug 21, 2004, 06:32 PM
No, they just adventually die after you "kill" them around, 4 times, I think. It's better to kill the server thingy, aka, Dubwitch.

Das_Seth
Aug 21, 2004, 06:49 PM
Okay, good. I just read everywhere that Dubchics are invincible unless you destroy the switch, so that's why I posted this.