PDA

View Full Version : A thing with slicers

FIDELCASTRO
Aug 21, 2004, 08:51 PM
i was using my rappy's fan, because i have nothing better in my inventory, and i pressed nomral attack to take out a few boxes. but as soon as i used the attack, i brought up the shortcut window. the thing was, the fan didnt attack. it made the motion, but the feather didnt shoot out or destroy boxes. *in jerry seinfeld voice* what is up with that?!

Betrayal
Aug 21, 2004, 08:55 PM
On 2004-08-21 18:51, FIDELCASTRO wrote:
i was using my rappy's fan, because i have nothing better in my inventory, and i pressed nomral attack to take out a few boxes. but as soon as i used the attack, i brought up the shortcut window. the thing was, the fan didnt attack. it made the motion, but the feather didnt shoot out or destroy boxes. *in jerry seinfeld voice* what is up with that?!

weird http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Narbeck
Aug 21, 2004, 09:01 PM
If you press the start button or the the shortcut window it will still perform the motion but the attack does not register in the game.

Dhylec
Aug 21, 2004, 09:34 PM
opening up the menu while performing a move, usually cancel the move, whether blades or guns
certain techs also get this effect

Jason
Aug 22, 2004, 01:51 AM
Yeah. It is a game glitch.

SpyroDi
Aug 22, 2004, 09:58 AM
It also happens if you go to the other part of the Action Palette,so if you used an R/L move,and release the trigger,the attack won't register unless they're certain techs.

Eihwaz
Aug 22, 2004, 10:19 AM
If you time it right, you can do a full combo in the game that does absolutely nothing. XD

JohanCC
Aug 22, 2004, 10:39 AM
I use it to hit slimes with the third hit to split them.

EphekZ
Aug 24, 2004, 10:09 PM
Ya it's pretty fun using my RAmar and a spread watching him jolt back for no reason http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Blue-Hawk
Aug 24, 2004, 10:31 PM
I used to do that on V2 with my Yas weapons. Used to freak people out when I said that I was out of ammo. They believed me.

Garm
Aug 25, 2004, 05:40 AM
its weird allmost no1 knows that trick, its the same as no1 seems to know that the custom ray ver. 00 has a laser pointer...
blue-hawk i've done the seame thing on gamecube and they were thinking i was a 1337 hacker (i was suprised they didnt know what i did o_0)

edit: typo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2004-08-26 03:30 ]</font>

Zarode
Aug 25, 2004, 05:44 AM
Hehe, I did that before, with my Offline pals. I said, "Geez, what I time to run out of Photon, I need to go back and get my ammo refueled." They were all like WTF and I was all like LOL. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Ya, it was fun for the two weeks I did that with all my weps.

Xhis_HU
Aug 26, 2004, 12:48 PM
On 2004-08-21 18:51, FIDELCASTRO wrote:

My freind was using devils vulcan and he used heavy attack and switched to secondary menu really fast, and the mechguns didnt shoot...i tried with my musashi and they didnt make any noise

Butoden
Aug 26, 2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah the difficult thing is, to make a Mechgun, and always make the 2nd shot 'invisible', so you hit 6 times with a 3-combo. Just press R real quick during the 2nd shot.
Of course I managed to pull it off. It's harder with Battle Units. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/santacookie.gif

sonic_blast
Aug 26, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-08-25 03:40, Garm wrote:
its the same as no1 seems to know that the custom ray ver. 00 has a laser pointer...

WHAT?????
Can you actually see the pointer? Do you mean there's a beam shooting out from the gun?

shingo
Aug 26, 2004, 08:58 PM
no the bravce and yas handguns have a lazer pointer on

digigram
Aug 26, 2004, 09:02 PM
bravace doesnt. sorry. I own all of the handguns.. found by me. and only yas2000 has a laser-aim.

this is.. btw. on the xbox.. might be different than gamecube.. but I own them all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-08-26 19:04 ]</font>

sonic_blast
Aug 26, 2004, 09:18 PM
On 2004-08-26 19:02, digigram wrote:
only yas2000 has a laser-aim.

That's what I know....is Garm making something up????

digigram
Aug 27, 2004, 01:55 PM
Actually.. I'l back him up now..

Bravace doesnt

but custom ray does...

here is the difference using hyphens.

Yas ( ='s are where the gun ends)
=============
---------------------------------------------------

Custom ray
=============
--------------

-'s are the length of the laser aim. when you have the custom ray you can't even see it unless you go up to a a wall and change the camera angle so that you are up close to your character.. then shoot.. you can just barely see the custom ray's laser..

nice find man. useless, but nice find. While I was at it I checked out the other pistols as well.. and found nothing.. although I reminded myself of how cool the Supressed gun looks up close..

Fossil
Aug 30, 2004, 05:18 AM
A laser that small, no wonder I havent' seen it. Also considering the fact Custom Ray is garbage and I haven't touched one in over a year.