PDA

View Full Version : I suppose this goes in general or lounge

digigram
Aug 22, 2004, 03:27 AM
So. Most of you I know from PSOX, I won't be around for a long time.

Today I was playing (only for about 5 minutes) and my wife was cool with it. 10 minutes later I was finishing up LOST HEAT SWORD (for red saber), and she flew off the wall and started giving me shit about playing PSO too much (even though she will play off and on). I didn't have anything else important to do at the time.. So I literally got completely pissed.

Started getting into an arguement about how there wasn't anything else to do (waiting for confirmation on an audio contract I'd been handed, regarding the EXACT style they wanted from the sounds), so the arguement commenced and I snapped.

Went into the bedroom, pushed the fat button on the XBOX and took out PSO I & II, proceeded to walk back into the living room and took the diameter of the CD and snapped it between my palm.

so.

No more PSO for me until I get to my ultimate destination and have settled my mind and life.

Until then, you guys don't have too much fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'll see you all soon

regards,

diagram/digigram