PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Sega Cup renamed Edy Cup

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 23, 2004, 02:21 PM
When the enemy 1 hundred million repulse which are the latest event largest goal are achieved, it reaches the degree of highest hardness in one Japan and China, we open "アルティメット" mode from plan in forward fall.
Alias ' ベリハ ' with the prayer which very clears to hard it is called it will be unable to wait, with mode everyone will cooperate will get!

I can only guess that when 100 million is hit, ultimate mode will be opened.

Zinger314
Aug 23, 2004, 02:23 PM
Probably, or we get challenge mode. Knowing ST, it's one or the other.

rena-ko
Aug 23, 2004, 02:28 PM
sounds more like cmode...

hmm now i'm really tempted to get a better g-card...

Nai_Calus
Aug 23, 2004, 02:33 PM
It's ult. It says so in katakana. >_>;

Eihwaz
Aug 23, 2004, 02:48 PM
I'm assuming they're going to keep this up until we unlock Ultimate? It would be really fucked up if we only get like two weeks to unlock Ultimate, and only one chance. >_>;

Para
Aug 23, 2004, 06:47 PM
ultiamte please come >_>

Zarode
Aug 23, 2004, 08:28 PM
alright people, let's kick arse! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I WANT THAT ULTIMATE!

Cynric
Aug 23, 2004, 09:05 PM
So is this a certain quest, or do we just log on and slaughter everything that has a face?

vdechpokket
Aug 23, 2004, 11:25 PM
Are you sure they have renamed the sega cup to this edy cup, isn't it just another new one that they are doing. can't wait till this friday, MUST KILL FOR ULTIMATE

Cheeky
Aug 25, 2004, 10:22 AM
Looks like Moloko+ will be returning to BlueBurst on Thursday. See you guys there!

vdechpokket
Aug 25, 2004, 09:13 PM
On 2004-08-23 12:48, Eihwaz wrote:
I'm assuming they're going to keep this up until we unlock Ultimate? It would be really fucked up if we only get like two weeks to unlock Ultimate, and only one chance. >_>;

i think we are given 1 month to do, i'm sure there are enough people who are eager to unlock ultimate, just do about 100 runs in normal a day, easy!!

Saffran
Aug 26, 2004, 02:34 AM
There is not enough physical time to do 100 complete runs through the game in 24 hours.

You can do about 100 runs through Forest or Mines within 16 hours, though.

vdechpokket
Aug 26, 2004, 02:43 AM
On 2004-08-26 00:34, Saffran wrote:
There is not enough physical time to do 100 complete runs through the game in 24 hours.

You can do about 100 runs through Forest or Mines within 16 hours, though.

lol, true, i was exagerrating, but anyway, just one more day to wait then start the quest asasp. does anyone knows when the maintanance will be happening to release the quest?

Rainbowlemon
Aug 26, 2004, 03:50 AM
The maintenence for the Edy Cup is from 14:00 till 18:00 Japanese time on Friday the 27th.

Basically, I think the rules are that you have to be doing Maximum Attack to gain the points for the counter, and during the Edy Cup period, both Maximum Attack and another, unrevealed quest will be realeased. If everybody succeeds in getting the counter to 100 million kills, Ultimate will be released ahead of schedule, after the Edy Cup instead of towards the end of Autumn.

Translated in Babelfish - "QUEST of puzzle."

"Something appears under conditions, how is entwined with the event it is secret....
That lovely popularity character it appears hard when! ?"

So, perhaps a character appears in this quest, like Kireek maybe? *shrug* well, we'll find out very soon!

Saffran
Aug 26, 2004, 02:27 PM
Nahh, lovely/cute and popular it says. It can only be Momoka, Elly, Nol, Irene, Sue, the Hospital Clerk, the Bank Clerk or Rappies. Lots and lots of Love Rappies. As NPCs...
Well see in about 14 hours I guess.