PDA

View Full Version : h. flowen

shingo
Aug 24, 2004, 11:13 AM
me and my brother were playing hard in ep2. we were fighting olga flow i equip my red saber and we killed him we went back to the lab and went back to get all the items we couldnt pick up. and that flowen guy pops up in the middle in of the room and yuo see him stand there and telepipe some wear.me and my brother now have this there feeling if you do this in ult mode he might give the gene flow.

Eanae
Aug 24, 2004, 11:15 AM
On 2004-08-24 09:13, shingo wrote:
me and my brother were playing hard in ep2. we were fighting olga flow i equip my red saber and we killed him we went back to the lab and went back to get all the items we couldnt pick up. and that flowen guy pops up in the middle in of the room and yuo see him stand there and telepipe some wear.me and my brother now have this there feeling if you do this in ult mode he might give the gene flow.

No. Almost every pso player herer already knows of that trick. All it does is make him show up. Nothing more.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=878

shingo
Aug 24, 2004, 11:18 AM
im going to try out my theroy anyway

Hrith
Aug 24, 2004, 11:32 AM
On 2004-08-24 09:18, shingo wrote:
im going to try out my theroy anyway
It's been tried so many times I cannot count, and it's wrong.

shingo
Aug 24, 2004, 12:10 PM
how is it wrong? also it could be rarely drop too just because you dont get it right away doesnt it mean its not possible

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-08-24 10:11 ]</font>

Gjl
Aug 24, 2004, 12:16 PM
On 2004-08-24 10:10, shingo wrote:
how is it wrong? also it could be rarely drop too just because you dont get it right away doesnt it mean its not possible

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-08-24 10:11 ]</font>

It's wrong in the sense that it doesn't work, is that so fucking hard to understand?

Also you'd think after the billions of Olga Flows slain thus far (this game is well over a year old) a lot of people would have a legit gene by now IF you could get it.
Your little theory has been tried billions of times so I doubt it will ever work...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-08-24 10:17 ]</font>

shingo
Aug 24, 2004, 12:29 PM
i found this drop chart

http://hans-georg.ziegler.bei.t-online.de/seabedult2.html

EJ
Aug 24, 2004, 12:31 PM
yes it's the drop chart but ST set the drop rate to zero so Olga and Falz don't drop anything.

Gjl
Aug 24, 2004, 12:32 PM
On 2004-08-24 10:29, shingo wrote:
i found this drop chart

http://hans-georg.ziegler.bei.t-online.de/seabedult2.html

That drop chart is a piece of shit actually since it doesn't factor in enemys item drop chances (the chance an enemy will drop ANY item at all). For Falz and Flow this is 0%. 0% of a 1/64 drop is NO CHANCE OF GETTING THE PARASITIC GENE: FLOW. Seriously use your head PLEASE. If on average you could get it every 64 kills of Flow, don't you think there would be a shitload of legit genes by now?

If you want a REAL drop chart, have a look at Heyf00l's charts:
http://faqs.ign.com/objects/016/016472.html?fromint=1

Hrith
Aug 24, 2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Gjl.

Gjl
Aug 24, 2004, 12:58 PM
On 2004-08-24 10:47, Kef wrote:
Thanks, Gjl.

I imagine replaying to dumb posts must get boring at one point or another http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

It pisses me off how stupidly stubborn some people are, that they won't understand until they have at least 10 people labelling their theories as bullshit. Obviously being wrong once isn't enough for people to learn.

Jasam
Aug 24, 2004, 01:17 PM
lol those charts really do suck...... basicly just look at heyf00ls charts and a thosand other topics, and you may finaly realise it doesn't drop.... (yet .... hopefullY)

Joltox
Aug 24, 2004, 02:53 PM
You all said a mouth full. There is no way that a parasetic gene flow will ever be seen. If so it was duped. My friend had the Dark Flow Sword, but it was a fake the moment I looked at it. All I do now is look for a Sealed J Sword and do whatever it takes to unseal it. Still, my search is in vain. Any suggestions on finding a Sealed J in a quick matter. You know, ASAP!!!!!

Bad
Aug 25, 2004, 12:09 AM
damn...why are you guys getting so pissed at his theory...if he wants to try it then let him....n o sense in calling him dumb or any of that...besides whats it matter to you? damn people lay off.....

digigram
Aug 25, 2004, 01:43 AM
jumping off a cliff gets you killed..

"well. i'm going to try it anyway"

shingo
Aug 25, 2004, 12:14 PM
well if guys think about why would they make flowen appera in multi mode also why would they make the gene flow and item in the game if theres no way to get

Eanae
Aug 25, 2004, 12:22 PM
On 2004-08-25 10:14, shingo wrote:
well if guys think about why would they make flowen appera in multi mode also why would they make the gene flow and item in the game if theres no way to get

two words. Future quest.

Fireal
Aug 25, 2004, 12:46 PM
It isn't unlocked in Towards The Future either.
The only time the Gene will be available legitly will be when ST decides to alter it's drop rate.

Unless it drops from the Olga in Respective Tomorrow.
But I haven't heard/seen anything along these lines.

You are not getting a legit Gene any time soon.