PDA

View Full Version : A Player's Dream(Completion)

Joshie
Aug 24, 2004, 04:50 PM
I dont think this belongs in "The Days Finds" because this is a breakthrough! I hav obtained every item, mag(raisede all of em my self), weapon, and sheild in the game. I have everything now. i would think my items are 35% legit.(as in the total of em are 65% nonlegit duped)

I am very happy with this accomplishment.(cant spell) im asking for every one opinon on what i should do next. I hav raised 1 legit 200. hes is a RAmar. im wondering what i should do next? So help me out if you can

Thanks, Joshie

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joshie on 2004-08-24 14:51 ]</font>

Tact
Aug 24, 2004, 04:59 PM
On 2004-08-24 14:50, Joshie wrote:
I have everything now. i would think my items are 35% legit.(as in the total of em are 65% nonlegit duped)

Maybe you could try finding legit versions of what you think is duped. And, I didn't mean offense by saying that, but maybe it will help occupy your time as another goal.

Jason
Aug 24, 2004, 05:27 PM
My goals:

Good armors I want
Lavis Cannon
Delsaber set
Meteor Cudgel
Magic Stone "Iritista"
God/Battle
Cure/Shock
Decent sword-type weapon
Sange with decent Hit %
Red Partisan with decent Hit %
Fatsia with decent Hit %
Double Saber with decent Hit %
Red Handgun with decent Hit %
Slicer-type weapon with at least 60% for Hit attribute
P-Arms' Blade
Ancient Saber
Angel Harp
Angel Wings
Cure/Freeze
Psycho Wand
Lavender Rati
Leveling my main character to at least Lv 152
S-Rank weapon

There are more than this, so I have a lot left to do. A hell lot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-08-24 15:28 ]</font>

doubletake123
Aug 24, 2004, 05:34 PM
have fun jason. and congrats..i guess.

RicoRoyal
Aug 24, 2004, 05:40 PM
On 2004-08-24 15:27, Jason wrote:
My goals:

Psycho Wand

After the horrible luck you've had with the torrs, I think the game really owes you big! Expect to find it on your first Mil http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif. Even if that is not the case, I still wish you luck.

Back on topic. Congratulations Joshie on accomplishing your goal. But do you really have every single last itty bitty little item that PSO has to offer? Also, how is your RAmar legit? Did he magically not use a single one of those dupes (which comprise most of your collection)? I don't quite get that, so if you could explain yourself. As to what you might do next, you could actually try finding the legit version of the items you already own. Or you could always try challenge mode. Congratz again. I don't see much merit in what you did, but if it makes you happy, then what I think doesn't really matter.

Deuce
Aug 24, 2004, 05:53 PM
My goals:

Decent sword-type weapon

This does not exist. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RAmar-Juko
Aug 24, 2004, 06:46 PM
ah, congrats my friend! i think you shuld dupe every item u got 100 times and force legits to take them! lol, jks, maybe create a new character and try to reach it to lvl 200, or trying to may out %'2 for every single item u got so u got uber items! then u can give them to me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif jks, Congrats again!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAmar-Juko on 2004-08-24 16:47 ]</font>

Jason
Aug 24, 2004, 07:10 PM
On 2004-08-24 15:53, Deuce wrote:

My goals:

Decent sword-type weapon

This does not exist. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thank you for looking thoroughly.

Seval
Aug 24, 2004, 08:46 PM
I think you should try doing battle mode now, joshie, and/or start another characture.

Joshie
Aug 24, 2004, 09:29 PM
On 2004-08-24 15:40, RicoRoyal wrote:

My goals:

Psycho Wand

After the horrible luck you've had with the torrs, I think the game really owes you big! Expect to find it on your first Mil http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif. Even if that is not the case, I still wish you luck.

Back on topic. Congratulations Joshie on accomplishing your goal. But do you really have every single last itty bitty little item that PSO has to offer? Also, how is your RAmar legit? Did he magically not use a single one of those dupes (which comprise most of your collection)? I don't quite get that, so if you could explain yourself. As to what you might do next, you could actually try finding the legit version of the items you already own. Or you could always try challenge mode. Congratz again. I don't see much merit in what you did, but if it makes you happy, then what I think doesn't really matter.

well legit lvl and stats but i used duped weaps but i can always get rid of them. ya i might makew a new char and try not to use any dupes of any kind. ty for all of your oppinions! this has been a dream of mine for over 2 years. again ty for all your good commits.

Deus-Irae
Aug 25, 2004, 03:01 AM
On 2004-08-24 15:53, Deuce wrote:

My goals:

Decent sword-type weapon

what, are you one of them partisan lovers? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif <--i scoff @ j00!

RadiantLegend
Aug 25, 2004, 09:23 AM
Flowens(3084) spirit special >> ALL

Sharkyland
Aug 25, 2004, 09:50 AM
Do cmode. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That's why I'm doing right now, in the past I've collected all the items from Skyly (got sick of skyly) and I'm currently replacing my dupes (once I get my HUnes up to Ultimate).

Joshie
Aug 25, 2004, 11:15 AM
ok well i think ill get all custom s-ranks then work on a new char(legit) and replace all my dupes ty every1 for your thoughts!

trypticon
Aug 25, 2004, 11:27 AM
On 2004-08-25 09:15, Joshie wrote:
ok well i think ill get all custom s-ranks then work on a new char(legit) and replace all my dupes ty every1 for your thoughts!

That's a great idea, and it will keep you busy for years. I don't know if anybody else noticed this, but looking through your trade items, you seem to have a few too many music discs listed. This really makes it look like you just downloaded one of the USB saves from a certain other website, and gave all of the items to your character. Not that there is much wrong with that, but it isn't something I'd be bragging about.

Garm
Aug 25, 2004, 11:47 AM
congrats but getting every wep aint hard, just go to vega and find an nice hacker... raising the mags only takes time and guides but congrats on the lvl 200:). now go FIND each wep yourself (so tekk all of them, except for weps like orochiagito, lavis blades, double cannon, snow queen etc.) and every s-rank. once you've done that... do it again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif 0_o

Joshie
Aug 25, 2004, 12:26 PM
On 2004-08-25 09:27, trypticon wrote:
That's a great idea, and it will keep you busy for years. I don't know if anybody else noticed this, but looking through your trade items, you seem to have a few too many music discs listed. This really makes it look like you just downloaded one of the USB saves from a certain other website, and gave all of the items to your character. Not that there is much wrong with that, but it isn't something I'd be bragging about.

o I used a USB memory card to get all kinds of weired items like "Proof of Sonic Team" the 2 disks. i use a USB card to ONLY get item that are unavilable. but when they come out ill gladly trade em out with the real ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joshie on 2004-08-25 10:28 ]</font>

heyf00L
Aug 25, 2004, 12:32 PM
Uh, if they're duped then this is not an accomplishment. There are save files out now that have every item on them. I saw VioletSky created one with every weapon having 100 hit. Wasn't that kind.

VioletSkye
Aug 25, 2004, 01:40 PM
On 2004-08-25 10:32, heyf00L wrote:
Uh, if they're duped then this is not an accomplishment. There are save files out now that have every item on them. I saw VioletSky created one with every weapon having 100 hit. Wasn't that kind.

heh, thats my save that Joshie has. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Which is how he obtained every weapon in the game. BTW Joshie, it probably wasn't a smart move to post this since there are tons of people now that have my save and also have all the items in the game. BTW, you could have at least given me credit for helping you attain your "goal" since I was the one who put all those hours into creating the save http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Also note I actually forgot to add 1 item (Photon Crystal) so the save isn't technically complete lol.

Hopefully, we don't start seeing all these topics about people "finding" rare weapons with 100% hit. Nothing on the USB save is legit in any way. Every item was created (not found) by me and added to the save. So for those who still trade and wonder what items are dupes, if you find a Redria Card or Demonic Fork or Real Nei's Claw etc., with 100% hit, there is a good chance it was the one I made and its not legit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-25 11:56 ]</font>

heyf00L
Aug 25, 2004, 03:02 PM
I hope no one is dumb enough to think a 100 hit anything for trade is legit.

I wish you woulda made them like 101 hit or something cause I think single %s over 100 are banned online.

VioletSkye
Aug 25, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-08-25 13:02, heyf00L wrote:
I hope no one is dumb enough to think a 100 hit anything for trade is legit.

I wish you woulda made them like 101 hit or something cause I think single %s over 100 are banned online.

unfortunately they aren't. LEE is creating a save with the weapons having 381% hit. You can have a total of 127% in 3 areas. I would have done each with 127% but I wasn't aware of that at the time I made them and I was too lazy to redo them all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyway, like you said, its pretty obvious that the weapons aren't legit so they are easy to spot. Same with the S Ranks I did. I was going to tag each one with a VS, but that seemed kinda cheesy so I left off the tag altogether (which again makes them easy to spot as dupes.)

http://www.synthetikon.com/100hit.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-25 13:55 ]</font>

heyf00L
Aug 25, 2004, 03:57 PM
381% hit is dumb. If 100 extra ATA isn't enough, then you suck beyond belief. Oh well, I'm gone for good soon. I still have a few more uncorruption ideas, but I don't have high hopes for it.

Oh, I see it's not banned online. Well I guess 101 hit would still be a huge flag that says "THIS IS A HACK!" and leave no questions or doubts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: heyf00L on 2004-08-25 14:08 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Aug 25, 2004, 04:15 PM
Oh, I see it's not banned online. Well I guess 101 hit would still be a huge flag that says "THIS IS A HACK!" and leave no questions or doubts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: heyf00L on 2004-08-25 14:08 ]</font>

In retrospect, I really like your idea and if I had known at the time, I would have made them something like 101% hit. But like I mentioned in the thread where I posted the save, I'm just burned out from making weapons and I have no desire to redo all of them again (at least not anytime soon.)

BTW I wish you luck on your uncorruption ideas. That will be a far, far greater benefit to people than my little save file http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-25 14:17 ]</font>

Corey
Aug 25, 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm guessing he has all undiscovered items too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

VioletSkye
Aug 25, 2004, 06:02 PM
The save that I created has:

Every weapon in the game including S-Ranks from both Episodes and all are fully grinded. (all weapons except S-Ranks have 100% hit)
Every rare Armor, Frame, Shield, Barrier and Merge (including BLACK GEAR, the WORKS GUARD and the WEAPONS GOLD, SILVER and COPPER SHIELDS.)
Every Ring color (Red, White, Black, Purple, Yellow, Blue and Green.)
Every rare Unit (God HP, Battle, Power etc. I even included the Al Rappy.)
All level 15, 20 and 30 Techs
Every enemy body part
Every mag cell
Every music disk
All the synthesis items like blue-black stone, magic water, magic rock "heart key", photon booster etc.
All the quirky items like Proof of Sonic Team, Decoction, Letter of Appreciation, Birthday Card, Cake, Candy, Books of Katana 1-3, etc.
Every Amplifier
Misc. stuff like the Easter Egg, Christmas Present, Jack-o-Lantern, Addslot, PD's, PS's, Grinders.
Every material including the TP Material

The only thing I forgot to add was the Photon Crystal which is right next to the Photon Sphere so I accidently overlooked it lol. Aside from that I think its pretty much complete. I purposely didn't add things like the Monomate mags or the weird weapons that you can create.

BTW, full props go to Soulja and his discovery of this method of item modding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-25 16:15 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 25, 2004, 07:01 PM
VioletSkye wrote:

heh, i like your style man =]
you fooled around with hacking & modifying with that long list of yours, but still give full credits to soulja..

VioletSkye
Aug 25, 2004, 08:01 PM
On 2004-08-25 17:01, Dhylec wrote:

VioletSkye wrote:

heh, i like your style man =]
you fooled around with hacking & modifying with that long list of yours, but still give full credits to soulja..

thanks Dhylec!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That was nice of you to say. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I do believe in giving credit where credit is due and the truth is (whether you love it or hate) that without Soulja, the save I did would not be possible. A few others tried to take credit for his work (again) but most of us know better.

While I'm thinking about it, I feel like I should say some things about all of this. I am fully aware that many members here are sickened at the thought of every noob having access to every item. Some of the more prominent members have spent almost unfathomable amounts of hours looking for some of these rares (sometimes successfully, often times unsuccessfully) and may feel like it cheapens the items. However, as I mentioned in another thread, I have always felt that the pride in items should come from the dedication and patience needed to acquire them.

Someone who downloads my save and loads up some 100% hit uber rare isn't going to truly appreciate the weapon that they wield nor will they know the shear pleasure and satisfaction of sucessfully hunting that item on their own. But there are other sides to it as well. Even skilled veteran players may be curious about a certain item and would just like to try it out and test it. There are also many PSO players who simply like collecting the different items to have them. Take me for instance, you won't see me in a game wielding any of the weapons I made. I use only the items my char finds (unless I'm testing something for info which doesn't count.) Collector personalities are a different breed of cat. They simply like having complete sets of things, it doesn't mean they are going to use them.

Another thing to consider is that many players are offline only, which means they will never be able to acquire many of the items I included. Items like mag cells, Gallons shop items, rings etc., are completely out of their reach. But with my save, they can finally be able to create new types of rare mags, they can finally synthesize an item into a better one (ie. MKB to BKB.) They basically get a chance to experience a few of the things that only onliners get to experience.

As far as the weapons go, the truth is, pretty much everything was easily obtainable for most onliners via VEGA 01 lol. I did add 100% hit to the weapons, but with the item mod out, 100% hit (and higher) weapons will be widely available anyway, even without my save. So for those who play legit, be proud of your stuff and take pride in the fact that you actually earned it. For those that download my save, enjoy!! and have fun trying the things out, but don't brag about them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I wanted to amend something I said earlier, when I said that people who download my save won't know the satisfaction of finding those items. I forgot about corruption and the fact that many players legitly spent alot of hours and worked really hard to find an item only to have it wiped out due to corruption. In those cases, I realize that they already know the satisfaction and truly appreciate those weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-25 18:55 ]</font>

Pepsi3709
Aug 25, 2004, 10:13 PM
To get back to the orginal poster's topic. lol.

-Get all 18 different color 3rd and 4th evolution mags. (I did them). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Make some named SRANKS just to confused people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Here are some I made for the XBOX Version just to give you some ideas.

KITANA (Wraped tex, Actually KATANA, noticed the spelling, removed the SRANK name at the end).
MOON (Again, wraped tex, Actually a ROD).
CANE (Actually a SRANK MOON, just wraped texed it)
Several others as well.
AQUA SABER (Untek Named SRANK, In Blue lettering, Same color as SPECIAL WEAPON).
J SWORD (Untek Named SRANKS, Drop in game and some actually thought they found it).
JSWORD (Untek wraped text named SRANK).

Trash talking named SRANKS:

UMYBITCH
PWNED
IOWNYOU
[[NOOB]]
Just to name a few.

Last but certainly not least, EXPERITMENT!!!!

Corey
Aug 30, 2004, 05:30 PM
On 2004-08-25 16:02, VioletSkye wrote:
The save that I created has:

Every weapon in the game including S-Ranks from both Episodes and all are fully grinded. (all weapons except S-Ranks have 100% hit)
Every rare Armor, Frame, Shield, Barrier and Merge (including BLACK GEAR, the WORKS GUARD and the WEAPONS GOLD, SILVER and COPPER SHIELDS.)
Every Ring color (Red, White, Black, Purple, Yellow, Blue and Green.)
Every rare Unit (God HP, Battle, Power etc. I even included the Al Rappy.)
All level 15, 20 and 30 Techs
Every enemy body part
Every mag cell
Every music disk
All the synthesis items like blue-black stone, magic water, magic rock "heart key", photon booster etc.
All the quirky items like Proof of Sonic Team, Decoction, Letter of Appreciation, Birthday Card, Cake, Candy, Books of Katana 1-3, etc.
Every Amplifier
Misc. stuff like the Easter Egg, Christmas Present, Jack-o-Lantern, Addslot, PD's, PS's, Grinders.
Every material including the TP Material

The only thing I forgot to add was the Photon Crystal which is right next to the Photon Sphere so I accidently overlooked it lol. Aside from that I think its pretty much complete. I purposely didn't add things like the Monomate mags or the weird weapons that you can create.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-08-25 16:15 ]</font>

I'm talking Matrix weapons, matrix mags (not the MONOMATE MAG!!), Aqua Weps, Aqua S ranks, S ranks with Percents and Names (its possible but its not a REAL S rank...) Black Flow etc

RedSchwar
Sep 1, 2004, 03:26 PM
To the fellow who says he hit 200 legit, if you knowingly used duped items to get to 200 then it is not a legit level 200.

Mystil
Sep 8, 2004, 03:54 PM
I've had every FO weapon, every hunter weapon, every item, shield, unit, all...dupes of course. Its cool to have everything, but the thrill of doing it again is fun.

Tycho
Sep 10, 2004, 10:05 AM
I assume you want a challenge. Go do cmode.

dv_Solus
Sep 13, 2004, 04:56 PM
My goal is to get

Standstill Shield
Kasami Bracer
Gal Gryphon's Wing
Sinnow berril's hands
And to one day make an opa opa

^ For some reason no one ever has any of these items for trade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I just recently made a legit Devil's Tail and it's almost lvl 200, The only mags left that i need is a soniti and an opa opa.