PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Can someone help me please

Dark_Cloud
Aug 26, 2004, 06:08 AM
I'm on windows 98 and i can't fill out the forms to get and account set up. i downloaded the trial no problem it's just the account i need can someone please help?

Eanae
Aug 26, 2004, 08:24 AM
Even if you got your account, seeing as you wont have the ime, you won't be able to talk in blue burst at all. There's one case of this with a person who plays on windows ME. I don't think you'd even be able to insert your user name and password inside the game... just a fair warning before you do anything...

vdechpokket
Aug 26, 2004, 09:01 AM
why don't you format your pc and install xp instead, it would be a lot easier with xp anyway. good luck with that,

Dark_Cloud
Aug 26, 2004, 10:36 AM
no xp or friends with xp :S i got the ime now i need some things to fill the forms like addresses and such now i need to imput my details into the ID when i use alt + shift it has japaneese text followed by _A and it still wont let me type any ideas?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Cloud on 2004-08-26 08:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Cloud on 2004-08-26 09:20 ]</font>