PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate for Bluefull Heaven's Punisher??

zathura2
Aug 27, 2004, 08:14 AM
I've piped and killed 8 hildetorrs now, and no Heaven's Punisher. I've looked through the item database and the search findings, and there is no recorded drop rate for it.

Everyone says that the best way of finding one is with a Bluefull, but exactly what are my chances?

btw, something I just noticed. It says it's only equippable by Rangers, but it's a handgun.

I was under the impression that handguns and mechguns were equippable by ANY char, just like sabers and katanas.

Ketchup345
Aug 27, 2004, 08:16 AM
This handgun is only equipable by RAngers. It is like why RAnger's can't use the 9* Partisans, just unexplainable.

Chance is 1/205. Same chance as a Purplenum Psycho Wand.

http://faqs.ign.com//articles/393/393635p1.html
^For any drop rate this site doesn't list yet.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 27, 2004, 11:17 AM
And not all katana's are equipable by every class. Only hunters can use the Kamui, I think and the 1975 Agito before and after the transformations. And not all forces, despite it saying they can, due to atp requirements.

Genoa
Aug 30, 2004, 04:04 PM
The equiption system is different when it comes to Rare items.
Pefect Example: Forces CANNOT wear Partisans (this primarly means the normal [orange boxed] weapons)
But, FOmar and FOmarl can equip Soul Banish.
Seeing Heaven Punisher is suposedly the Ultimate Gun, it is used for Rangers only.
The 3 primary ultimate weapons that can be found are:
Lavis Cannon (Saber/HU's only)
Heaven Punisher (Handgun/RA's only)
Psycho Wand (Rod/FO's only).
Other people would say stuff like the T-J-Sword is the ultimate HU weapon or what not. But Lavis, HP, and Psycho W. are all in synch with eachother according to drop rate and ID droping. (as in all ID's can find the 3 weapons, but only 3 ID's can find them from a rare enemy. Because these 3 weapons have those things in common, they are primarly called the 3 ultimate weapons for all 3 classes)

Also, I am making a Character Equipment Guide. It will show every Rare weapon/armor/shield that each character can wear. I didn't put the basic things like Pallasch/Psychic Barrier/Perfect Frame etc... because they're basic knowledge after you learn what class of character can wear what.