PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: G.H.O.S.T. : Queen of Blades (Final Chapter | Etern

TheOneHero
Aug 27, 2004, 10:42 PM
Well, here is the first chapter to the final installment of the G.H.O.S.T. Trilogy.

-----------------------------------------------------

G.H.O.S.T. : Queen of Blades

Chapter One

Enchanting Twilight

Change comes for all of us, despite who we are or what we stand for. Even the greatest or most loyal people can be affected by it...changing their personality...turning their pride into arrogance. In the end the souls that were changed...will ultimately be consumed by evil...no matter...who they are...

Jane Corona dipped her feet into the cool, clear water. The full moon shone its light on the placid surface of the liquid. Jane was a few miles away from Stak 9 enjoying an exotic time and peaceful relaxation. She sat on a very large boulder at the edge of a lake surrounded by tall pine trees, and sheltered over-head from stars and their light. Her boots, gloves, clothes and her Ruby Bullet, the only weapon she brought with her, lay against the boulder. Her golden-blonde hair was loose and fell down to her shoulders. She wore a black bikini with red camouflage.

09 slowly brought her tanned legs out of the water and wrapped her arms around them. She looked at the scar on her leg and ran her fingers across the scar. She remembered how she got it in the shape it was now...an 'X'. one side slightly curved from being cut with Nathan Grave's scythe. They other had come from Raven throwing the metal panel at her from months before.

The G.H.O.S.T. Operative rested her head on her knees and closed her eyes. She took in all the sounds and smells of the solitude she found herself in. Minutes passed until she raised her head and dived into the cool water. She swam into the middle of the lake and floated on her back, revealing the front of her beautiful body to the heavens. 09 closed her eyes again and found herself in thought as she softly moved her fingers and toes in the water.

"We cannot lose her...I won't allow it, you remember her purpose...you remember what she is?" The man the lab spoke softly to the scientist next to him,. He did not look at the man he spoke to, but to the stunningly pretty girl in the tank in front of him.

"I do...but--" The scientist couldn't finish, an alarm sounded and lights flashed. The girl in the tank came awake and sat up quickly, her heart pounding.

Jane screamed in the lake, her emerald eyes opening she looked about her. She was along and safe, the water was still and the air held no threat of worry.

"Don't be so callow, Jane." She said to herself as she swam back to shore. 09 pulled herself onto the shore and stripped herself of her bikini and then placed her other clothes on. Afterward she placed her Ruby Bullet inside its holder at her side and then headed back to Stak 9 on foot.

"I want to know what and who I really am...my memories are starting to come back to me now. I intend to use them in order to help me." Jane Corona said aloud to herself after some time. A few small wisps of clouds moved slowly across the twilight sky. The air and feeling it emitted seemed to enchant Jane, awaking inspiration in the Operative.

09 let the feeling be and continued thinking on where she was going to search for the answers she so desperately wanted. She didn't feel like rider back to Gal Da Val again and have to go through the cave and search the underground facility. Though she felt she was going to eventually, and might as well go. A third and final trip back to the Mountains.

She would go alone this time; after all, this was a personal matter and she didn't want to involve the other G.H.O.S.T. Operatives. After losing Liz there some of them might not want to go back...like her.

A small breeze found its way to Jane, and danced through her hair. It was welcoming to the Operative, cooling/drying her soft skin in the night with the smell of pine.

The events of months before flooded 09, when she had gone hunting for Raven...when she had seen a younger version of her self...and when she had finished Raven in the Facility. She had killed the Android with its own weapon: the Soul Banish. How she had used the scythe...Jane did know.

Rangers were not able to use most blade weapons, some like the Soul Banish. Though 09 had, she was different from other people she knew that...but to wield such a great weapon like that...

"I had let 06 try to use it later, she could barely handle it...and Jen is the strongest person I know; but yet, I was meant for something greater..." Jane noticed she was coming up on the city. "But it doesn't matter now, I am sure I will learn everything later on."

Jane Corona flipped on the lights of her apartment and headed back to her weaponry room. She pulled out her Ruby Bullet and placed in along with its holder down on a table. Turning to leave the Operative saw the scythe blade of Raven resting on its on metal table. It was truly beautiful despite its evil power held within.

"It might be possible..." Jane said to herself as she left and to head for the bedroom, "That, the Soul Banish, will be placed in my weapon inventory...for future use." 09 sank into her soft bed and pulled the sheets and blanket over her. "Maybe though...maybe." She fell asleep soon and lay there peacefully.

I know it's pretty short, and a little odd http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif but none-the-less I hope you all enjoyed it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-08-27 20:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-09 22:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-12 21:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-17 08:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-24 09:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-26 10:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-11-11 20:08 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 6, 2004, 07:10 PM
I liked it and i think it will turn out to be good!
Iv read ur other ones and i cant help but stay on and finish them! ur good!

TheOneHero
Sep 10, 2004, 12:12 AM
Well, I thought I wouldn't get this out until later today, *It's now 12:07 a.m.* But I just felt inspired so I sat down, wrote and here is the finished product:

Chapter Two

Frozen Soul

Our thoughts stray into dreams and magic, memories are created that never were. Our hearts beat faster as life becomes fiction and fiction, life. After it totally consumes us we slowly began to realize what is. We become arrogant, prideful our hearts weaken. We try to fight it, but are to helpless, our Soul is lost and frozen, we lose our mind and what we truly stand for...

The alarm rang in Jane Corona's apartment, an Operative and Division Leader of the Great Hunter Organization of Secret Travels, or G.H.O.S.T. as how it came to be known by and feared by. Jane or 09 as she was referred to, turned onto her back lay looking at the ceiling as sunlight poured through the nearby window. The ringing of the alarm continued for several minutes before Jane hit the On/Off button to turn it off. After some time thinking to herself she pulled off the sheets and blanket from her bed and stood up.

Her bare feet touched the soft carpet of her bedroom, she wiggled her toes to take the feeling in and stretched before heading to the restroom. Upon entering she turned to shower on to warm up the water and stripped herself of her night clothing and then entered. After bathing Jane dressed into a white shirt and black pants, then headed for the kitchen to eat breakfast. Her Rati buzzed around the room beeping happily. Before diving into her bowl of Raisin Bran Jane gave her Rati a few dimates, which it ate merrily.

A knock on the door echoed throughout the apartment as Jane had just finished eating her cereal and had picked up a muffin and glass of orange juice.

"Come in, door is open." Jane replied as her mag beeped and hummed to itself.

Jane's Apartment door opened and in stepped Jen, friend and fellow G.H.O.S.T. Operative.

"Hungry?" Jane asked while throwing a muffin at her friend.

"A little, thanks." Jen replied taking a bite out of the muffin and sitting down on Jane's couch. Jen wore her usual everyday clothing of traditional gray top and blue shorts. Her face was pale as always but still very attractive. Jen's hair was long and black and her eyes green.

"So." Jane said, "What brings you here this early?"

Jen finished swallowing before replying, "Well, I got a call from the Hunters Guild again."

"What do they want this time?"

"What else? For us to do their dirty work." Both the girls let out a laugh, Jane came over and sat down across from 06.
"Hehe, no. They said an armed and dangerous criminal has entered the Seabed and is conducting experiments."

"Hmm...I was planning on doing some personal stuff later. Wasn't expecting to take on another mission today."

"Shall I cancel it?"

"Nah, we can't give the fun to someone else now can we?"

"'Course not, be against our standards wouldn't it?"

"You always no the answers to the questions you ask 06. Go ahead and tell the Hunters Guild we will take the mission." Jane said and stood up."

"I'm going to get ready, send a message to the others would you?"

"Sure thing Commander, I'll send you a radio message when we are all ready." Jen said and stood up, thanking Jane for the muffin she headed out of the apartment while Jane headed into the back room to get her uniform and supplies.

'I just want a little time to myself...' She said to herself and closed the door to the back room before her Rati could enter.

After gathering her weapons and depositing in her Weapon Bank for easy access later; as well as her Head Gear, which allowed for a scanner, thermal visor, and magnifying power. The gear itself was like a headband that extended over the left eye, the controls on the side. Jane took her Rati then headed out of her apartment and down the stairs. The outside air rushed into her face, it was cool and comforting; a softness the bathed itself across the human skin. The red, black and orange tipped Rati followed 09 down the street, occasionally beeping or making some sort of sound. Other people might have found it annoying, though Jane found comfort and love in it. She has left her Mag behind on her last mission. A quest to find the Android Hucaseal Raven, in the end Jane had ended up destroying the poor creature. When Raven's hard lifeless shell hit the cold metal floor in the Underground Facility, Jane caught a glimpse into life itself. How precious it was...and how easily tainted it could be.

Jane wished she could have been and be more like Raven, in her ability to destroy and not regret, to not understand life and its treasures. Though 09 knew, that is what her different from Raven and people like her. She was more sensitive and caring, it was hard for her to kill, to watch life leave a helpless being...to see their last moments. The eyes of those killed by her would always remain, shining bright just moments before the fatal strike was given, then slowly turning dark as their should left them. 'I become those I kill...' Jane thought to herself days after Raven was destroyed, she had no idea how those five little words would change her life forever.

It was odd for a person to be walking down the street with a Mag following them. Everyone knew that these little robotic creatures were used by Hunters in their work for the government. Often though they were not seen out in public; people stared at Jane Corona as she marched in her traditional red and black G.H.O.S.T. Uniform, not caring that people stared or look at her funny. She held her head higher as she walked, her eyes directed toward the sky in hopes of seeing life smiling down upon her. Her many victories and her great powers were, started to get to her. She was slowly becoming more prideful and arrogant, traits she had rarely held in high regard.

09 really had no idea where she was heading, still awaiting that radio message from 06 that would tell her everyone was ready, and where they heading. She passed Stan's Pub, a friend and retired Hunter and found herself heading toward the G.H.O.S.T. Hover bike Garage. 'Most likely the place where we'd meet up at.' Jane thought to herself and went on ahead in to Garage.

She heard movement and saw a black shape come out from a corner. Jane quickly drew out her Ruby Bullet as a precaution. Leaning against a wall and peaking around the corner to see who or what the thing was, 09 strained her eyes and ears. 2 shots from a Photon Gun went off and echoed inside the Garage; a third following shortly after. Jane heard someone call out in pain and heard someone else running. Soon she found out the it was she, herself running, quickly Jane headed for where the scream came from and saw Jack, the Fonewm from the 09 Division leaning against a wall, covered in blood using one hand to support himself and another to hold his wounds.

"Jane!" The Fonewm called out, "Why? Why did---" His choked and gurgled unable to speak anymore, the Force fell forward and lay dead at Jane's feet. 09 looked down on her underling, a friend she had served with many times. A friend she had cried with when she was sad, a friend she had laughed with when she was happy. Someone that meant something to her just by being alive, he had meaning. Jane's left wrist beeped as the blood of Jack flowed slowly onto the cold cement floor.

"Hello?" her voice was slowly cracking.

"Jane? I have been trying to get a hold of you for awhile now. Where have you been?" Jen's voice came through the metal device and ringed throughout the area.

"Jen...I've been walking...I don't recall you trying to get a hold of me."

"It's all right. can you just meet us at the Garage? I sent Jack over earlier..."

Jane's voice broke as she replied, "Jack is dead." 09 slowly started to cry, "I had walked over to the garage, where I saw him murdered Jen. The person that did it was not found."

'I saw him murdered?' Jane asked herself inside her head.

Jen did not reply for some time, her voice was breaking too, "Dead? How?"

"Two shots to the chest." Jane spoke softly, as she recalled a vivid dream like feeling, "A third was fired but missed."

"I can't believe this..." Jen replied her voice sounding full of compaction, "It's just something that shouldn't have ever happened."

"I know...I don't know why it did...but it did."

"I will radio the police, and have them come and take care of the body."

"Thanks Jen. 09 out."

The police had come within minutes, investigators as well. The Garage was searched and taped off. Jen, James, Skylirr, and Kite were all there, standing beside their Commander and feeling the same feelings that she was going through. A dark cloud went over Jane then, something stirred within her; and in the back of her mind, she acted on it.

"We can't...stop...our mission...over this." Jane breathed the sentence, her thoughts still focused on the death of her friend.

'Even Nathan's wasn't as unbearable as this...and he meant so much to me.' Jane recalled her past friend and fellow Operative, whom she had to kill when he was taken over by the Sonu and Dark Falz almost a year and several months ago.

"You're right, as much as it seems a disgrace, we must carry on." Skylirr replied with an uneasy glance at the other Division Leaders.

"We will let you know if something turns up." Said the Head of Police as the G.H.O.S.T. Operative headed for their hover bikes.

"Thanks." Jane replied and turned to her friends, "Come on...mount up." With that she slid her strong leg over the cushioned leather seat of the metallic silver bike and headed outside at high speeds. The Operatives rushed past trees and plants at rapid speeds in to midmorning sun. They were leaving Stak 9 and once again heading for the Island of Gal Da Val. The Island had been made into a makeshift peninsula with a large bridge connecting it to the mainland; this would be the place where the G.H.O.S.T. would access their goal. The Seabed could be reached from an underground passage at the Central Control Area, or CCA. It would be sunset or twilight when they reached the CCA.

Head slightly bowed against the on coming wind made even more fierce by the speeds she was traveling; Jane Corona looked ahead at the landscape that greeted her. Fields of grass and exotic flowers blew in the wind, a few small trees dotted the area with green leaves shaking as if to rid themselves of pests. The sun was starting to set as the group left the field and accessed the bridge. This huge structure was about 3 miles long and on its sides, large lights rose into the sky; which at night gave the waters below and dark feel to them.

Jane's magnificent and beautiful hair whipped wildly in the air, as a guess she felt Kite's and Jen's hair would be doing the same. As the sun set to the left of the group, it emitted a colorful light that painted the sky and turned the wisps of white fluff in the air scarlet and violet. The water beneath them was not changed so drastically from the sun; the only thing its calm blue waters did was reflect the magical aura from the heavens.

There ya go, hope you enjoyed and don't forget to: OMG COMMENT POST!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-10 15:29 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 10, 2004, 05:09 PM
HEHE well ok so.... i really enjoyed it, coursed i thought it was sad Jack had to die(why not jen grr) j/k well n e way im anxious for the next one to come out so hurry up and get thinkin!!!

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2004, 11:45 PM
Ok, Well here is chapter 3, I really do hope you guys like it.

Chapter Three

Seabed Haunting

The Spirit of Death comes for us all, no matter our age, who we are, or what we stand for. It comes, walking beside us until it reaches inside us, a cold and hollow presence that we cannot escape. We feel it...reaching inside us...taking us. It comes.

The wind picked up and pounded the G.H.O.S.T. Operatives as they rode fiercely over the bridge toward the CCA. The sun was just finishing setting and the cool summer twilight was setting in. Tiny white lights sparkled in the heavens and reflected upon the nearly placid surface or the sea water all around the humans. The large Island of Gal Da Val was coming into sight, the CCA a massive structure what was right on the side of the Cliffs of the island. A large wall was built closely toward the edge, where cascading waterfalls roared. On either side of the long wall was a Tower that reached high into the sky. It was circler and had lights sparkling along its sides. Part of the large Area was built into a large body of water, where floating metal 'islands' resided with tall poles that house bright lights to shine down upon the area by them.

The group of five up rather closes the CCA before dismounting their bikes and heading up the broad ramp that lead the long wall. The place appeared to be abandon though was still operating. Laser fences spun in circles at their axis the catch any unprepared being, which would trigger and small cylinder tube to come from the ground and cast powerful techniques. Taking careful measure to not set off any traps, the Operatives made their way slowly up the ramp. Near halfway something thudded and the metal panel floor indented just a little about 20 feet away from Jane.

"Don't move." She said and took out her Ruby Bullet and held it in her right hand.

"What is it Commander?" 06 said taking out her own Ruby Bullet. Jen was the type of person who was so loyal to their friends; especially Jane, that they would be willing to die for them. Jen had already taken on the job of Jane's personal body guard and would follow her Commander to whatever end.

"Some form of Sinow...see how it is cloaking itself?" Jane replied while nodding toward a spot ahead that was acting somewhat like a mirror.

"It's not going to be alive any longer..." Jen said and aimed her handgun at the machine.

Firing three photon shots at the Sinow, Jen smiled as she watched the machine fall to its knees and then exploded shortly after.

"Nicely done Jen. Everybody let's continue on."

Shortly after the Operatives had made it onto the long wall and found themselves with another field of laser fences. Quick thinking and excellent evasion everyone made it to a corner where a small green teleported rested. Its shape formed a triangle and green photon energy waves pulsated up from the base and into the air.

"That's our target, should lead us right to the underground passage to the seabed." Jane said as she stepped into the portal. A tingling sensation rushed over her as her beautiful form was transport to a large metal door. She walked up to it as Jen and the others appeared behind her.

"Ready?" She said as she pulled on the handles and opened the door. A staircase was revealed and she headed down.

09 stepped onto a wire-fence like material for the floor, it rattled under her as she moved further down into the tunnel. There were no lights so Jane and the others were forced to pull out a Photon Knife and use its red shimmer as a light. Blue water resided under the feet of the Operatives and was calm and still. It appeared to be very deep and the effect it gave was the exact opposite. For once in a long time, Jen was afraid. The tunnel was long and walking on a rickety fence like floor suspended over deep water without any knowledge to what foul beast lay in wait; was not very entertaining. The Ramarl was worried, she could feel an unknown force walking beside her, and she turned to meet its gaze but only saw her friend Kite, the leader of the 05 Division.

After some time the Operatives reached a passage where the outside walls were of thick glass. The marine life was only inches away from the fingertips of Jane. She was nearly 50 feet under water, and the feeling it gave her worried her.

'Our lives are protected just by this glass...one crack and...' She forced the thoughts out of her mind and continued to lead the group.

They were still walking the strange material though at least this time their was no endless water beneath their feet. Apparently some water had indeed made its way into the Seabed and was particularly everywhere; coming to a couple inches up past the ankles. A few strange look squid like creatures with long tentacles were spotted. Luckily they weren't too difficult to defeat and the G.H.O.S.T. were able to move on without any trouble.

Plant life somehow manage to live in this forbidding place, they grew large and without heed to the things around them. At some points the plants had caused small bridges to fall, leaving no way for wanderers to get to where they need to be.

After nearly an hour of exploring and nothing being found of the man they were supposed to find, Jane called a halt and turned to council her friends, 'I think we better split up."

"Why? Are you sure?" Skylirr asked with puzzlement filling his eyes.

"We would cover more ground, and we have our Wrist Radios to keep in touch with."

"It's still going to be dangerous." Kite said looking a little frightened.

"That's what this life is...danger." Jen replied patting her Ramarl friend on the shoulder, "Don't worry, no matter what happens everything will be fine in the end."

"I...I'm a little afraid."

"We all are."

"I felt something when we first entered the tunnel."

"What? What did you feel?" Jane burst in and watched Kite.

"No--nothing. Just a little anxiety you know?"

Jane and Jen started intently at 05, trying to understand what she was going through. Trying to make her tell...

"All right then guys...James and Skylirr you form one group. Jen, Kite and I will be the other." Jane said and pulled out Black Moon, her trusty Rifle that she always carried on her back.

"Ok, let's head guys." Jen said pulling out Dark Star, a Rifle built very similar to Jane's. The formed their groups, wished the best of luck the other and headed out.

Jane's group had gone north and entered a room where there was no floor, just a bottomless pit of dark water. A high bridge extended out over it for safe passage, though something seemed odd. Jane was worried about crossing, even more so when she thought she saw movement under the water. She had only glimpsed the beast, it as almost like some mutated butterfly with a large block body and strange designs on it.

"Come on...we have to do this."

"A-all right." Kite murmured and slowly the three females stepped onto the bridge. The instant they did so, large shadows erupted all around them. Beasts very much like the one Jane had seen just moments before. The enemy wasted no time and attacked immediately, sending powerful laser attacks at the Operatives. Kite fired off a shot with her Ruby Bullet but the monster she had aimed for created an energy field around its slick deadly body. The shot was useless.

Jen and Jane's Rifles were not affected by the energy shield and so they bullets were able to penetrate, several enemies fell in a cloud of black smoke while their purple blood dropped to the floor. Soon the room was cleared of the things and they started to move onward.

Something in the water stirred, and let loose a powerful laser attack, it pierced the fence-like material underneath Kite and she fell down. She rolled to the side and started to fall toward the water but manage to grab hold of the edge of the bridge.

"Help me!" She cried, her beautiful voice full of fear. Her black hair shimmered and waved as she struggled to hold on.

"Hold on!" Jane and Jen yelled nearly at the same time. Jane dropped her rifle onto the bridge and lay down while grabbing Kite's wrist. Jen held with all her strength to Jane's legs so she wouldn't be pulled down.

"Kite! Give me your other hand!" Jane yelled, sweat pouring down her face.

The command would not be.

The beast in the water had attacked once again, completely mangling Kite's left arm. It completely burned up all the way to the elbow.

Screaming and watching her own youthful blood trickle softly onto the surface of the still water; Kite tried to hold on with her other hand. Tears started to well up in her beautiful eyes. She knew she was not going to make it. She had felt Death reach inside her, a freezing presence that had haunted her for so long.

"Hold on! Please!" Jane screamed trying to pull up her friend.

"Jane, I am going to die."

"No! No you aren't!"

"You and the others always took care of me."

"Do-don't talk like this!" Jane continued to scream as her eyes filled with tears.

"You know I won't be saved."

The monster down below came to the surface and made some awful snapping noise from a jaw that there.

"I had...no home. Though you took me in as a friend."

"Stop! Just stop!"

"As a fellow Operative."

"I order you to stop as your Commanding Officer!" Jane could barely control her emotions, tears poured down her face and mingled with sweat. Jen was on the braking point too.

"As a sister."

Kite's blood dripped into the water and the beast took it in, as it circled more and more.

"It is time to...let go."

"I will not let go! Yo-you can't die! I can't loose anymore friends!"

"I will continue to follow you, even in my death. You shall always be my friend and Commander." With that Kite let go and fell down into the water. Her arms out stretched almost as if trying to give one finally farewell to the two friends above crying and screaming her name. Her skin kissed the water below her, she sank as her hair seemed to swim. The clear water turned red from her blood and she sank deeper and deeper.

"Kite! No!" Jane screamed as the last of Kite's beautiful pale face and stunning eyes disappeared into her watery grave. The monster down below went in a rush for the slowly suffocating G.H.O.S.T. Operative.

"You! Yo-you bastard!" Jane screamed, tears, and sweat all over her. She picked up Black Moon and fired continually into the water trying to kill the thing.

"You wo-won't have her! You bitch! Come back up!" Jane sobbed as she fired more and more. Jen crying herself too placed her hand on Jane's shoulder.

"I-it's gone. She is gone."

"Leave me alone! I know sh-she is but the bastard monster--I can't let it have her!" Jane replied pushing her dearest friend out of the way.

Jane collapsed, her strength gone, physically and emotionally. She put her head in her hands and sobbed, she shouted several times and cried out to Kite. She cursed that thing in the water. Her throat became sore and she no longer had the strength to make herself heard. Still screaming inside her headed she moan and cried.

"James?" Jen said into her Wrist Radio. "I want you guys to get the hell outta here, use those telepipes and get back to Stak 9, me and Jane will be there shortly."

Well, that is it for now. Don't forget to OMG COMMENT POST!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Let me know how I'm doing and if anything needs improvement, goodnight.

Sagasu
Sep 13, 2004, 10:59 AM
Ah..

I like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't have time to tell you why I like it, at least not in detail. Nor do I have the time to critique. But when I do.. I will stop by and give you a decent piece of my mind.

AngelEyez
Sep 13, 2004, 02:32 PM
Why did she have to die:'( Im sooo sad....... uhh....

Well there were a few minor errors(like it matters too much to me) But another stunning chapter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AngelEyez
Sep 13, 2004, 11:07 PM
HEHE...I dont know y im writing again... but uhh.....hehe...Keepin those hopes high

AngelEyez
Sep 16, 2004, 10:28 PM
OY.....need to write more....in suspence......ERRRRRRR.....ur Killen me

TheOneHero
Sep 17, 2004, 10:40 AM
I'm glad you like it, but please don't spam in my thread. Now, on to business. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Here is the next chapter, it's kinda, "wtf?" all the way through...

Chapter Four

Something Inside

Something...always lurks inside the deepest places of our heart and mind. Waiting there, waiting...for the correct time and place to unleash its secrets. We can be devastated, maimed, destroyed; when it comes. Though could we ever be...engulfed...in power?

One week after Kite's death

"Jane?" Jen asked, her eyes wide and face almost emotionless.

Jane Corona looked up from her drink, she hadn't slept in days or bathed for that matter. She was so depressed over the loss of a close friend. Her beautiful golden hair was dirty and mangled, her tan and shining face was dark and terrifying. She had bags under her eyes, which were empty and hollow. She had not changed out of her uniform from the night...one week ago.

Jane pushed outside her steaming cup of hot coffee and tried to focus her eyes on the people next to her. Stan, the bartender and close friend watched her with uneasy eyes as he scrubbed dirty glasses. Jen, fellow G.H.O.S.T. Operative beautiful eyes sunk into Jane's. Skylirr, James and four other men watched her uneasily.

"Captain of the Guard, Matt Kingston. Jane he brings news from the Hunters Guild." Jen said softly, her face slowly feeling with compaction toward her Commander. Her body-guard like qualities coming to her again and more strongly since the event.

"What do you want?" Jane spoke harshly looking at the well dressed Captain."

"The Hunters Guild wants results. You never completed your mission in the Seabed given to you a week ago."

"We are not continuing with that cursed mission."

Matt ignored Jane's words and continued speaking, "The Great Hunter Organization of Secret Travels...you all have never failed a mission." Matt looked at each Operative their and glanced uneasily at two Ramars standing beside himself and the soldier he had brought with him.

"You." He said droning onward, "Have always had speedy and excellent results. You are to get back on your mission right away."

"I killed him..." Jane whispered returning to her drink.

"I beg your pardon?" Matt asked narrowing his eyes.

"He wouldn't follow his leader..."

"Jane!" Skylirr burst in, grabbing his Commanders shoulder.

Jane looked up at the Matt and his soldier friend, "Get your own dam men to do the job. I'm not going back--none of us are going back."

"Yes, you are. the Principle has issued orders as well."

"To hell with him. We aren't doing this mission anymore, we aren't going back. Now I wish for you to please leave respectfully."

The soldier started to turn, but Matt grabbed him and locked his eyes onto the ragged and dirty Jane Corona.

"You...listen...to...me..." Matt breathed each word, he started to advance on Jane drawing a Bravace as he did so. Five Ruby Bullets were unleashed with lighting speed, each pointing strait at Matt Kingston's head.

"No." Jen hissed, "You, will listen to us." Skylirr, James, Jen, and the two Ramars feet away all had their guns pointed at the Captain of the Guard.

"Jane said we weren't continuing with this mission. Now, if you have a problem with that." Jen paused as Stan brought up a Varista, "It's ok with me and the others." Jen grinned, her eyes wide.

"Fine then. Have it your way." Matt turned around and headed for the door, the soldier following closely.

"Hello again Steff and Coreo; haven't seen you guys since oh...when you left on that Artic Mission sometime ago." Jen embraced the two Ramars in front of her.

Steff, or 02, was tall and strong. His Ranger armor was black and white, he had green eyes and his hair was black and spiked. He put away his Ruby Bullet, and grinned. Coreo, Leader of the 01 Division dressed in yellow and black armor, eyes were a liquid blue and his hair was a brown; which fell back behind his head. He wore a masked the concealed his upper half of his face. A black scarf covered the mouth and nose on his tan skin.

Jane circled her finger around the edge of the mug filled with coffee, unaware really of what as going on around her. Her thoughts kept coming back to the day Jack was murdered. 'He wouldn't follow me...so I killed him.' Those words were etched into Jane's Soul, and she began to argue with herself, a game of emotional ping-pong that would never end. 'I-I didn't kill him, he was murdered.'

'By you.'

The crimson blood moved slowly across the metal floor, Jack screaming in pain as Jane pulled the trigger of her Ruby Bullet. Two shots in the chest, one meant for the head but the Fonewm had dropped to his knees making Jane miss.

"Why? Why did you do this?"

"The real question is, 'Why won't you follow me?' When you were recruited you swore you would always follow your leader. Me." Jane's voice was terrifying and filled with power. Jack's blood continued to pour from his torso, he had incredible strength but would not hold on much longer.

"You're becoming arrogant Jane, you are...a monster."

"Then allow me to show you...what a monster I can be." Jane fired photon bullet into Jack's left lung.

'There were three shots that hit...not two. I did kill him...though I don't know this thing inside me...I can feel it growing. I am going to find out what I am.'

"Jane, I'm going to take you back to your apartment, you need rest."

Jane came out of her 'trance' and said almost coming to tears, "I can't sleep, and every time I close my eyes...I see her Jen. Her last moments, her blood turning the water red, Her pale face vanishing into the water. Her black hair almost swimming...and...that beast coming for her."

"I know...I know. I will come back after everyone. Stay here." Jen hoisted Jane up and let her friend and Commander lean on her. 09 still carried the mug full of coffee, she let it drop as she left the bar and stepped into the sunlight with Jen.

The hot liquid slowly spilled forth, entering the air and falling almost with a musical feel. The mug shattered and the brown liquid washed the pieces away.

The pieces of a broken life.

"Is the squad ready?" The Captain of the Guard asked the soldier clad in green and black next to him.

"Yes sir! a dozen men armed and ready to deploy at your command sir!"

"Good. Send them in." Matt Kingston spoke evilly, "The Government will have its prize by dinner." He laughed as the Squad he had called for marched deep into Stak 9.

"Jane, everything will be all right. Just please, I can't bear to see you like this. Bathe, change your clothes, sleep...smile for life's sake."

"I can't Jen...it's so hard."

Jen turned for the apartment door, "I know it is..." With that she headed out and went to Stan's Pub.

The G.H.O.S.T. Operatives and Stan were all chatting and drinking when Jen came back, she had just took a seat when the pub door flung open and in stepped a Military Squad along with Matt Kingston.

"Hello again." He smirked as he entered, he raised his hand and motioned for the soldiers to surround the Operatives.

"What the hell do you want?" Coreo yelled as he tried to take out his Ruby Bullet, though a quick shot from Matt's Bravace told him it was a. 'no go'.

"You see...you are coming with us, you have too much information on that mission." Matt smiled and spoke again, "I see your Commander isn't her with you." When no one replied the Captain spoke again, "Don't worry, she will join you all soon. Men, round 'em up and take them to the lockup."

"What about the bartender?" A soldier asked, shifting his gaze to Stan.

"He is not one of the G.H.O.S.T." Matt grinned, "So you can go ahead and kill him."

The soldier smiled and fired off countless photon bullets into Stan's body. It seemed to take an age for him to fall, a retired Hunter and powerful warrior had met his end.

After Jen and the others were forced out of the pub another soldier turned to the Captain, "What of the place? What shall we do?"

"Burn it."

The hot water splashed over Jane Corona's nude form, steam clouded the mirror and glass shower door. The air was stuffy, but Jane didn't care. She welcomed it, wanted it. Her arms were criss-crossed and her hands on her soft skinned shoulders. Jane's face was turned down toward the drain; days of dirt and grime swirled and fell into emptiness. She was happy to be bathing again, to depressed and scared to for days; she looked up and let the hot water dance upon her tan face. Closing her eyes to feel the liquid to its extent she fumbled for the bar of soap not far away. Once grasped Jane lathered it up in her hands she began to scrub and cleanse her body even more.

She stepped out of the shower sometime after; wrapping a white towel around her body she headed for her bedroom. Several hours had passed since Jen took her back here. It was dusk now and the fading light poured into the windows of Jane's apartment. She dropped her towel and dressed herself after entering her room. Her attire was different from her normal uniform. She wore brown socks and black shoes with white laces. Her black and white camouflage shorts started at her waist and ended just below her knee-caps. The blue, white, and black shirt started at her neck and finished just above her belly leaving it exposed; the sleeves came down to her elbows.
On her hands she wore black gloves that 'cutoff' at the second knuckle on the finger. She placed on her wrists the Gauntlets; that she had costumed made some time ago. A silver metal with the G.H.O.S.T. Logo carved into it.

After dressing Jane headed into her weaponry and armory room in the back. Picking up a tripolic shield she strapped it to her left wrist. Moving down she strapped a belt to her and placed 10 Photon Knives into it. She walked toward to other side of the room and strapped Black Moon; her trusty rifle to her back. Next to it was her mechguns, the Yasminkov9000. She picked them up and deposited them into her Weapon Account on her wrist for easy access later. Next she took that all important Head Gear that Skylirr had made for her a long time ago. Seeing nothing else she could use Jane started to leave, though turned when a faint purple mist caught her eye.

Raven's Soul Banish hung on the wall, the purple mist coming from the blade. Jane looked at it, not sure what to do. 'Take it.' She heard herself saying and so she did. She put the powerful scythe across her back next to Black Moon. The curved blade came over her left shoulder and seemed to grin at its new owner as Jane left the room.

'You should sleep' The voice said to her.

"No, I'm fine."

'Are you truly?' Jane didn't reply, there was no use arguing with someone she couldn't really see.

The red and orange Rati beeped and nudged Jane while she ate her ramen. 09 thought the little mag must be hungry so she got up to get some dimates for it. The Rati beeped happily as it was fed the healing pills.

"I am not taking you with me this time. This mission is for me alone, I'm going to find out who I really am." Jane smiled as she spoke. the mag beeped sorrowfully and floated slowly away.

Someone pounded on the door, and screamed for her to answer. Jane recognized Matt Kingston's voice.

"Just knock it down! Don't waste your time, she isn't going anywhere, she is as wasted as a dead dog." Soldiers started to mock their bodies against the door then pounding it with their weapons.

Jane moved swiftly and turned off all the lights. She pulled out the Soul Banish and gripped it firmly in both hands. She could feel the power it possessed, she could feel Raven inside it. The Android words encouraged her, strengthen her. To think her greatest enemy, would be her greatest ally. as small streaks of light came through the cracks in the door, Jane activated thermal vision on her Head Gear.

The door fell inward and men rushed in, something inside Jane came out and strengthen her. At that moment...she attacked.

Hope you guys like it, I know it's a little weird but meh, things should get better. I have some things going on so I don't know when the next chapter should be up. Don't forget to, 'OMG COMMENT POST!!!' http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AngelEyez
Sep 17, 2004, 03:38 PM
Ahh. My hunger is not yet satisfied yet this will hold me for now. Minor mistakes but another great story. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Card
Sep 19, 2004, 01:50 AM
Ok get me a soul eater...... This is a good story but why did Stan haveta die? <shock!> O and this.....lol

"Help me!" She cried, her beautiful voice full of fear. Her black hair shimmered and waved as she struggled to hold on.
Thats funny! Hurry up i wanna hear about 09 killing pplz!

Sayara
Sep 21, 2004, 11:12 PM
IYEE! Stop being better than me in everything! >.<

You have a good sense of using your adjectives to be descriptive. And indeed you are very detailed. Though...
>> You and yer sex appealed beginning!

Um something else bugs me, How quickly Kite died, it seemed rather unnatrual. But thats just me, You can bitch me out once i kill someone in my fanfiction.

You dont know how many times i had an sense to doodle a sniplet of this story. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Aurra
Sep 22, 2004, 12:12 AM
Pretty cool, I like it. Compared with a lot of the other authors here at Fan Works, you have a good grasp on dialogue, which is usually my favorite part of any story (if done well).

I also like how Jane reminds me a little of Joan of Arc. A hero-side girl with schizophrenia and a sword! XP

TheOneHero
Sep 22, 2004, 09:50 AM
On 2004-09-21 21:12, Tingle wrote:

Um something else bugs me, How quickly Kite died, it seemed rather unnatrual. But thats just me, You can bitch me out once i kill someone in my fanfiction.

You dont know how many times i had an sense to doodle a sniplet of this story. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Teeheehee

Kite actually came into play in the fan fic before this...maybe I should have told ya. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

And yes! Doodle away! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif I'd love to see what you had in your mind while reading.

Aurra- I'm glad you like it, and Jane was kinda based off Joan of Arc. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Card- Fear not little one, Jane shall kill more soon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Card
Sep 23, 2004, 09:48 PM
Hmm about kite....if you PM me i can tell you why she died....lol is that ok 09?

TheOneHero
Sep 24, 2004, 11:51 AM
Sure 08, but as some of you know, these fan fics are from other stories Iv'e written. Just changed/added/took out stuff to fit the PSO Storyline. Now, without me babbling on again, here is chapter 5. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Chapter Five

Vortex of Choice

Choosing between two things is hard...especially when there is no going back. Choices reflect who and what we are, by making the wrong one; our respect drops. Making the right one, we earn praise. What if...the right choice, was the wrong one?

The last of the soldiers fell, his blood sizzling on the photon energy from Jane Corona's Soul Banish. The blood of the dead men at her feet soaked into the white carpet of her apartment. Walking in it was like walking in a marsh, sick sloshing/soaking sounds would emit and enter into your ears. Though far worse sounds entered Jane's, she could hear the last screams of the men over and over as she took away their Soul and cut them down. Dried raisins like bodies littered the apartment floor, their mouths open and long as the screamed their last. Hands brought up and fingers curled on a few bodies, the eyes wide and empty...life would never shine its light from them again.

"I am impressed Jane. I never knew a failed experiment could be so..." Matt Kingsley grinned as he stepped toward the G.H.O.S.T. Operative, "Powerful."

"Indeed." Jane replied, something in her had changed. She was slowly losing her side of questions and gaining the side of answers.

Matt exhaled slowly as he looked at his fallen soldiers, "Weak...all of them."

"Like you." Jane snickered as she held the Soul Banish in both hands. Running her soft skinned fingers up and down the cold, violet metal.

"Like me?" The Captain of the Guard stepped back, "Child, I am not weak. Yo-you don't know who I really am, do you?"

Jen sat on the steel bench in her cell, James and Coreo sat next to her. Steff and Skylirr sat across on another bench. It was getting dark out, and the blackness of night poured into the barred jail windows. Outside men could be heard patrolling, a few RAcast and HUcast Special Forces thundered outside along with the guards. Every once in awhile a search light passed by and made its way into the jail cell.

"I can't believe them..." Jen spoke angrily, "Taken us like this...killing Stan." She shook her head, "I just hope Jane is all right."

"I'm sure she is. Jane's tougher than all of us." Coreo said trying to cheer up his friend.

"I know...but you see. I was sworn the protect her. I am her personal bodyguard...I should never had left her side."

At that moment the steel door at the end of the hallway opened and in came two RAcast Special Forces carrying Photon Launchers. Behind them were several dozen G.H.O.S.T. Operatives and two HUcast holding Gladius'.

The door to the cell across from Jen opened and the Androids pushed the Operatives into it until it was full and then put the rest into another cell down the hall.

"David...I see they got you guys too." Jen said in an almost cheerful tone, she was glad to see that another of her friends was not dead.

"Haha, of course Jen, thanks for stating that obvious." Replied David, a HUmar with a brown hair and a ponytail. He wore a black uniform with a sapphire crest hanging down from his neck. He was second in command to the 09 Division.

"How many of you guys did they get?"

"Oh...about 40 of us." David frowned as he continued, "The remaining 70 G.H.O.S.T. Members fell in resistance."

"What?! Those little...what of the other Division Captains, like you?"

"Dead Jen...all of them."

"Yes Jane...I was the man who oversaw your experiment. It is also my fault...why you failed."

Jane didn't reply for some time, she stood there looking at the man before her. She stepped forward and said, "I failed because of you?" She raised her Scythe.

"Wait Jane. Before you strike me...you should no where I ruined you."

"Very well." The apartment was still dark, except for the little light that came from the door.

"I had ordered certain events at the wrong time while you were in the Tub. I had them shock you before the specified time, in hopes of speeding up your purpose."

"My purpose? What am I?"

Matt Kingsly snickered, "Indeed...what are you Jane Corona? While you ponder that, also think, 'What am I?' You see Jane, we have met before after your experiment. I found you half alive in the Seabed, wondering aimlessly; like some nude wounded animal."

"What? Te-tell me what the hell I am! Why was I experimented on?" Jane yelled and came forward once more, as she did so her old self disappeared.

"Jane...you have a choice. Come with me and I shall show you everything you wish too know. Or, Head for Forest of Ragol, where I have invited your...friends for some fun."

Jane had picked up his tone, and knew what he was planning. She lunged forward thrusting her Soul Banish into Matt Kingsly, he screamed and a part of his soul came into the Scythe.

"I'm going after my friends you son of a bitch."

Ok, so it's a little short. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif Though chapter six should make up for it with a whole lotta action. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh ya, leave some comments and tell me how I'm doing as usual. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-24 09:52 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 24, 2004, 05:24 PM
YAY....this quenches my thirst for this Fic...So..The rest of the GHOST..are they going to be executed in the forest...like the evil ppl are going to play with them and hunt them...? that would be EVIL but cool...I need more.....YOU Have done great with this one...i dont think i saw n e typos...
Gives you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/donut.gif for everyone else http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

Card
Sep 24, 2004, 11:44 PM
Kill teh Gov't cidernuts! O 09 u see that vortex picture in your signature? How do i put pictures in my signature?

TheOneHero
Sep 26, 2004, 12:03 PM
Actually 08 it's quite simple, find an image, host it, and then...post it in your sig. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Here is chapter 6. Warning: A small scene of sexual contact.

Chapter Six

Silence Wind

The wind always blows, bringing life, death, sorrow, joy, and every feeling the heart holds close. It always has a voice when it passes over us while we sleep soundly in our beds. Except...when one person does something so bold, so courageous and yet foolish; that is when the wind...cannot have a voice.

One eye closed and the other looking down the barrel of the powerful rifle held firmly in the arms of a beautiful female. The sniper waited patiently for the guard to come around the corner. The sniper had come to the Facility in the Forest of Ragol, she rested up along a ridge that overlooked into the Facility below her. She had turned Thermal Vision on to make out the guards, human and 'droid alike; for the sky was growing dark and clouds were covering the stars and moon allowing no light to penetrate the world below.

As the patrolling human guard rounded the corner, Jane Corona fired off a deadly and clean shot from her rifle Black Moon. The Human just stood there for some time, before his body realized it was over and fell forward onto a steel panel floor that ran along the outer wall of this Facility. A long wall tipped with barbed wire and well guarded circled a large courtyard and a bunker located in the center. On the far eastern side a huge building rested with white searchlights shining into the Forest and courtyard in search of trespassers. At each end of the wall a tower was placed that would act as another look out.

Jane climbed down the ridge where she was positioned as she strapped Black Moon onto her back once again. As she rushed past trees and heard the howls of wolves and calls of nocturnal beast at hunt, Jane pulled free two Photon Knives from her belt. The red energy giving off a soft aura that guided the Operative to her destination. A whit light pass by too close for her comfort and she dove into the underbrush to avoid being seen. When she was sure it had passed, Jane emerged and got alongside the metal wall and thrust her Photon Knives into the side and began to use them to climb up.

Reaching the top she cut through the barbed wire whit her Knives and hopped over. After sheathing them she pulled the dead body of the guard into the shadows then ran to the nearest tower and scaled it. She lifted her head slowly to spot how many guards were posted as lookouts.

"Less than I expected." She whispered to herself as she saw two RAcasts and one human, carefully and silently she took out her Ruby Bullet. Breathing the G.H.O.S.T. Motto to herself she attacked. Popping up from the wall she fired off several shots at her foes; each hit their target and brought down the enemies before her.

"Hmm...I was looking forward to some challenge." She grinned and pulled out Black Moon again. Aiming at the guards on another tower she took them out, afterward doing the same thing on the next tower, and the next. Once all the guards had been dispatched, she climbed down and dropped into the courtyard and ran for the center Bunker. Her guess was that is where her friends and fellow Operatives were being kept, she hoped that she was right.

"If I ever get the chance, I'm going to beat the hell outta the Matt Kingsley." Steff said slamming his fist down onto the bench.

"Save some for me will ya'?" Jen smiled at her friend.

"You know I would. Though I reckon Jane would want do to the most damage. There won't be much left of the Kingsley once she gets to him."

Steff chuckled to himself, "She has a lot of fire in her." He sighed softly and looked across the hall at the other G.H.O.S.T. Operatives. David, Captain of the 09 Division had been severally beaten because he had grabbed a guard that had been saying when Jane comes he was gonna have some fun with her.

The Captain was bruised and bloodied badly and Steff's grin faded when he saw his friend like that. "It will be all right mate." Steff called out to David, that guy won't get even close enough to Jane to do anything to her."

David managed a grin and replied, "Highly correct, especially..." He smiled wider making his lip start bleeding again in the process, "That I got the keys from that little jackass."

Jane closed the heavy door behind her and was immersed in a brightly lit hallway leading further into the Bunker. Her feet softly echoed throughout the area as she walked onward. In her right hand she carried her Ruby Bullet and in her left was a Photon Knife, ready to strike out in a moments notice. Time progressed quickly and Jane soon found herself at an intersection. She started turning right though movement was heard and so she ran to the left. A pain in her chest erupted as the blade of the Soul Banish across her backed flared to life in a violet smoke. It longed for death, to drink the souls of those it had slain. It acted on its own free will, Jane thought, though it would be sometime before she found out she was sadly mistaken.

Jane turned to see if anyone was following her; the hallway was clear, but when she brought her eyes to face forward again she met the sight of someone she had thought she killed.

"Hello Jane Corona." Matt Kingsley smiled, "You certainly know how to inflict pain on someone." He pulled down his shirt to expose a deep wound that still bled, "You...remember me now?" He asked watching her blood leave her face.

"Yo-yo you are...the one li-like Raven! The one I fought so long ago and failed to kill." She stuttered, "S-so you have, Raven's ability to--

Matt cut her off, "Actually, Raven is the one who has my ability to grow more powerful, once injured. Some of my DNA was injected into her body. I was amazed you were able to defeat her."

Once again the thing inside Jane came to her again, all fear and doubt left her and she realized what power she held, "Raven didn't let me defeat her, I don't think I could have defeated her so easily. I feel she gave herself up to me."

"Why would she do that?"

"I'm not sure at the moment, but I intend--"

A dart hit Jane in the back and she dropped her Ruby Bullet and Photon Knife. Her knees collapsed and she fell forward, behind her came up a FOmar holding a blowgun.

"Well done, you and the men can have your way with her. Just make sure you don't kill her." Matt Kingsley smiled and left, the FOmar smiled and picked up Jane and carried her to a room in the back.

"All right, we have numbers on our side. So we need to keep it that way; we must stay together." Jen said and she led the now free Operatives out of the jail inside the Bunker.

"I think---" Jen stopped and looked down the hall, she had seen a Force carrying something away.

"You guys go ahead, get out into the Facility and try to find some means of transport."

"Where are you going 06?" Coreo asked, tilting his head to one side.

"After the man in a dress."

"Now you see, the boss said the give you to the men." The FOmar said as Jane opened her eyes, "But, that wouldn't be fair for me, so...I'm gonna have my with you."

Jane tried to move, though couldn't; she wasn't tied down and held by any visible force, 'Must be the dart.' She said in her mind. The surrounding area was dark and Jane could barely see the form of the FOmar coming toward her. He reached down and rubbed her bare sides and stomach, Jane tried as hard as she could to wiggle away but was held fast.

"Oh, I wish that drug would wear out soon, it would make things so much more fun, don't you think?" He said sliding his hand side to side on her stomach, his intentions getting more and more clear.

"Want more fun?" A female voice said from behind, the FOmar turned and looked straight into the barrel of a Ruby Bullet, "Take it you little bastard." Jen shot off a bullet, which hit the FOmar dead between the eyes; he slid off Jane and onto the floor.

"Jen!" Jane called out and tried to move, though still unable too. "You’re alive!"

"I sure am, I am sorry I wasn't able to get to you sooner to stop what happened. I found your Knife and Ruby Bullet out in the hall and picked 'em up."

"Thank you, I would have taken care of that pervert myself...but I can't move."

"One moment." Jen replied as she reached down into her belt and pulled out a small spray can.

"Sol Atomizer." She grinned and sprayed in on Jane. Slowly the drug wore off and Jane was able to move again.

"Let's go." She said and ran outside, Jen following close behind.

Matt Kingsley watched on a monitor Jane and Jen run out of the Bunker and meet with the other Operatives; who had been able to get some hover cars to get away in. He knew that his plan was going according to how it should, and he couldn't help grinning to himself as he spoke, "Se will come looking for me...and she will know exactly where to go."

Though of course, the Captain of the Guard still had a doubt in his mind, "Raven giving herself up to Jane? I hope that isn't true." The wind blew outside and whipped around corners crying out in a voice that was silenced.

Ok, I know it's a bit short, but o well. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Leave your comment, it is always appreciated. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2006-01-23 07:57 ]</font>

Aurra
Sep 26, 2004, 01:01 PM
Rawdiggerous once again, Hero. At this point the only real complaint I can make is that I have no idea who the Matt Kingsley character is. I can't get a mental image of him. Is he an old guy or a young guy? Is he a good fighter? Or a fat guy in a business suit? What's his motive? What's his voice sound like? Why is he so willing to let a couple of low-level grunts molest his precious experiment? He still seems kind of foggy at this point which doesn't exactly thrill me, since it seems that the story is quickly approaching its climax.

Other than that, good job.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2004-09-26 11:03 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Sep 26, 2004, 04:26 PM
Is he an old guy or a young guy? Is he a good fighter? Or a fat guy in a business suit? What's his motive? What's his voice sound like? Why is he so willing to let a couple of low-level grunts molest his precious experiment?

Young guy.
Yes.
No.
Secret. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Deep and scary kinda like Frink. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif *hides*
He feels sorry for them? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Umm...more should be revealed about some of that stuff, in the next chapter. Definately all by the end. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

I'm glad you like, and thanks for reading. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Not sure when the next chapter will be up. :/

Card
Sep 26, 2004, 06:49 PM
Nice chapter 09. I like the part when Jane cant move. =)

I still dont understand how to get a picture in my signature. Help!!! http://ncmail.netscape.com/attachment/SW5ib3g=/250423/2/image/png/base64/inline/pso.png

AngelEyez
Sep 26, 2004, 10:42 PM
YAY...Well i saw minor,minor typos..(doesnt bother me)..Again a great chapter and sets a good mood. This chapter does sooooo not prove my point that HUnewearls prefer the oh so seksi FOmars..It just proves that there are corrupted wanna be seksi FOmars....

Card
Sep 27, 2004, 08:48 PM
Teh FOmar must be romantically challenged...........he needs a hobby. Oh and 09 i found out how to do it. I didnt fully understand the coding needed to set it up. I need to make it so that its permanantly there. It goes awy once I close teh email. heh.

OK back to teh killing!

Card
Oct 6, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hmm no posts in awhile..... are we almost done teh next chapter 09? Teh thread seems alittle.......dead.

TheOneHero
Nov 11, 2004, 11:04 PM
Here is the final chapter for Queen of Blades, it's a long one, so please, enjoy.

Chapter Seven

Eternity

We often look at the small words and give little thought to them. One such word: 'Eternity', we rush past it, its sound, its look, all of it just glides over us in our rush in life. If we were to take a look at the real meaning of this word, we would see the greatness it holds within. Eternity is forever, everlasting and infinite. To live for eternity would be great, but to suffer for eternity would be greater. We look on our lives and see how small they are compared to this everlasting word, we realize what a little difference our actions make in the Universal Picture. In this will we lose sight of the small yet important things we gain and take? Or shall we let it be forgotten, and let those things: People, memories, or whatever they may be; diminish into the eternal suffering of not being remembered?

"You let me die."

"N-no. I tried to save you but--"

"You let me die."

"No. I wouldn't."

"You are forgetting me."

"No. I'm not."

"You never cared for me."

"No! Stop it! Go away!"

Jane Corona opened her eyes, she sat on a leather couch in her new apartment in Stak 9. The lights were off and the shadows enveloped her along with the immediate area about her slim form. She had gone ill a few days past, and not cared about her appearance or health. Often times Jen would come and check on her friend; bringing her food. Several occasions Jane grew sick and Jen was forced to clean the mess after Jane had finished making it and then passing out into terrible nightmares and ever haunting feelings.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so sick?" Jen turned her head slightly and furrowed her eyes in concern.

"I-I don't know Jen...since that night in the Bunker...something inside me...something has been changing me."

"Can't you fight it?"

"I'm not sure if I want to..."

Jane was cold, and she had every right to be so. She just wore a bra and some sweat pants, not once had she bathed nor changed into something else for the last four days. She ate less, smiled less, and slept less; all of these causing terrible visions and dark dreams, constantly she was forced to relive the death of Kite. The epic battles of when she first joined the Great Hunter Organization of Secret Travels. Her battle with the Dark Entity Falz, the death of 05, her killing of Nathan Graves. Everything, all of these memories coming to her so not to be forgotten; and the way they came to her...would not lightly be put aside.

"Why did you let me die?" Kite smiled, her pale face shined a dull color and her black hair did not moved as though frozen in place.

"Leave me alone." Jane said rising from the couch, she wrapped her arms around her chest and headed for the lights. Once they were turned on she went into her room and pulled on a plain white shirt that went well with her grey pants.

"You let go." Kite had appeared in front of her and tilted her head to the side, her eyes lit up and she gave a small smile, "Why?" She giggled, "Why did you; the Great G.H.O.S.T. Commander let me die?"

"Go away." Jane pushed past Kite and headed for the kitchen to try and force down some food.

"Fine then." Kite giggled again and vanished.

"You killed me Jane, I did not deserve to die." Jack sat in a chair at Jane's table.

"You refused to go along with me."

"Why did you want me to go along with you?"

"Jack, something is in me...calling to me. I can feel myself becoming the very thing I hunted for some time in the past month."

"I-I don't want you to be like that. Let me help."

"I don't want help, I want you to follow me." Jane grinned, "Like the way you promised to when you joined us."

"You’re becoming arrogant Jane."

"Indeed."

Jack's form drifted away as Jane bit into a granola bar and chewed almost as if choking on the food. She swallowed quickly and hoped it would stay down. She looked at her hand, from the knuckles small steel plates came out and covered the top of her skin like a natural armor. She closed her eyes and turned her head away from the sight, 'This is why I told Jen to stop coming.'

Opening her eyes Nathan Graves appeared to her, "You killed me." He said, starring at her darkly.

"My Nathan was killed long ago by the Sonu and S.O.U.L. Not by me." She waved her hand in form in front of her causing the figure to vanish.

Jane collapsed on the couch once again, the granola bar still held firmly in her soft skinned hand. She pulled a blanket over her that rested not far from her beautiful frame. Wrapping herself in the soft material she heard an ever so familiar voice; except this one, came from inside her.

"Jane." Her name was breathed softly, like a prayer whispered by someone about to die; just barely holding on with a small amount of hope left.

"I'm here." Jane sighed, "Raven."

"You know why you defeated me so easily..."

"You were the failed experiment Raven. You read the files later and found that since my vengeance against Nathan, I was changing. You saw that Matt Kingsley and a few of his Scientists knew I was becoming what they hoped."

"And that I was failing them. I was growing angry at them not coming for me...my thoughts were confirmed when I read another file; stating that I was useless. Jane, when I gave myself up to, part of me entered into your soul. Now, here I am inside you, strengthening you in your moments of need."

"I think...I want to go back. Yes..." Jane sighed again, "I want to go back."

"However you can't."

"Why?" Jane turned around looking for Raven that was not to be seen.

"From my eyes I saw the Facility destroyed...your only chance of finding things out..."

"Is to go for Matt Kingsley." Jane rose from her position and started to go for her room.

"Jane..." Raven's voice whispered softly inside Jane's head, "Matt is like me when I lived. He grows stronger by getting injured..."

"How do I kill him?" Jane asked tossing aside the wrapper of the granola bar and falling onto her bed dazed.

"I...I don't know. Perhaps the same way you killed me?"

Jane wrapped herself in the blankets of her bed and soaked in their warmth, "Maybe, but I don't want him in me. Perhaps suffering would be the better choice...makes him suffer like he does me."

"Yes. Suffering..."

"Jane...what are you doing?"

Jane raised the tip of her Red Saber closer to the throat of the young women in front of her, "Where did you come to me?"

"Jane, I am worried about you." Spoke the girl as she stood unafraid in front of her commander. Her hands were at her sides, she wore a white shirt and baggy pants with a Photon Knife hidden in them and her Ruby Bullet concealed above her ankle. Her hair, now dyed a black with red tips hung at her shoulders. She always changed her appearance and barely anyone knew what she really looked at. A shadow danced upon pale skin as Jane rocked slowly to the side standing before a lamp placed on a small table.

"Jen...I can't let you see..." Jane sighed and dropped the Red Saber, its photon blade deactivated as it hit the floor at the end of Jane Corona's bed.

"See what?"

"Wh-what I am becoming..." Jane looked down and away from the eyes of her friend now staring at her in fear.

"Show me...I have always looked after you and will always do so."

With the sight of regret in her eyes, Jane brought forth her hands and showed the metal plating on the fingers coming from the knuckles. A sharp intake of breath reminded her that she showed 06.

"What...is happening to you?" Jen dropped to her knees and took the hands of Jane in her own.

"I-I think the experiment I went through is--"

"Though you told me that you were a failed experiment."

"I know." Jane sighed and took her hands back, "I don't know what is happening or why it is happening."

"What can we do?" Jen looked into 09's eyes, a friendly gaze that made Jane less sorrowful.

"Find Matt Kingsley."

Two days passed since the visit of Jen, the time went quickly by, like the last of Summer's warmth into the biting winds of Autumn. It was just going to be Jane and Jen o this mission; the Commander of the G.H.O.S.T. had issued orders for the others to stay behind in Stak 9 and now re-built city of Taki. Rumors had come that some soldiers had been seen patrolling both these cities. Skylirr and the other Division Leaders and Captains would be keeping a look out trying to gather information for the two female Operatives; Jane and Jen.

"Where are we headed to look for him?" Jen asked as she mounted a hover bike, her Guld Milla mechguns strapped to her legs, one on each for quick draws. Her Ruby Bullet was holstered at her right side of the waist, with her ten Photon Knives sheathed in her belt. Across her back was Dark Star, Jen's trusty rifle.

"Back to the bunker, that's the only place I can think he would be. Unless he went into the Seabed Facility again..." Jane sighed, "I hope not." Shifting her Yasmikov mechguns on her thighs, and fixing Black Moon onto her back, Jane mounted a hover bike. She also had a Ruby Bullet on her right side and ten Photon Knives in her belt, though something Jen didn’t have; was the Scythe of Raven, the Soul Banish. This cursed blade was slung over Jane's back underneath her rifle.

'Let's go." Jane whispered pulling down her head gear and zooming out of the garage at lightning speed, 06 closely following from up behind.

The metal in the back of Jane's fingers glistened brightly in the afternoon light. The sun danced its ever-changing rays onto the females that raced along the horizon. The golden blonde, and black-red tipped hair blew wildly from the wind rushing past them at the speeds they were gaining. Several times on their journey Jane though often to herself if she was really doing the right thing...going after Matt Kingsley and such. After all, if he had wanted them, surely he would have had them by now. 'The escape was too easy.' Jane whispered to herself brushing the thoughts out of her mind.

'He wants me to come to him...but is that what I want?'

Jane slowed to a stop, Jen taking by surprise slammed down hard on the breaks, fire erupted from the front of the bike and pushed it backwards some to allow for slow down.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked turning toward her friend.

"We're not going through with it. I will not go for him. I--" Jane was interrupted by the beeping of her wrist radio. '"Jane here, what is it?"

"Jane, we found Steff's body..." The voice of Skylirr emitted from the small device on Jane's wrist and shattered the noise all around with he words that came next, "In his chest, was a Photon Knife; attached to the handle was a note. It read that you were to head to Taki and into the surrounding forest there."

"We still quitting now?" Jen asked, cheerfully, though in her heart she was angry and sad. She would continue to get revenge on the death of her fellow Division Leader; even if her Commander would not go.

"09 out." Jane shut off the radio, "You bet as hell we are." Jane swung her bike around, "Jen, we are going to remember him."

With a burst of speed Jane went back the other way, faster than they had come; threatening to overwork the engines in their bikes; they raced for Taki.

'I remember this area...' Jane said as she came rode into the forest just a few miles off from Taki. 'This was where I fought the Sonu...' Around the area they had come to, several large skeletons lay on the ground with small legs and giant arms that once held tremendous power.

"Gibbles..." Jen said as she examined one of the bone carcasses.

"Yes...Sonu Gibbles. Injected by a small portion of Falz's spirit...these pour creatures were given the curse of the D-cell organism life."

"Jane..." Jen whispered the name as a plea. 09 turned to her friend and gaped at the sight. A black mist emitted from some bushes not far away, it seemed to crawl along the earth in a struggle to survive or to kill before it was killed. Like some maddened dying animal it stretched over the ground and came slowly but steadily to the G.H.O.S.T. Operatives.

"Oh hell no!" Jen yelled out as the black mist kissed the corpses of a Gibbles, the bones jerked and rose up, bits on the dead beast tough hide that never decayed hung loosely from its bones.

'The altar...the black-violet liquid that swirled inside...the cave of the Sonu Priests. My Nathan...they took my Nathan from me.'

"Jane!" Jen yelled taking out her Milla and shooting it like a handgun at the decayed skull of a Gibbles that threatened to hit Jane. "You can take one of mine since I stole yours!" Jen winked and pulled out her Guld and used the full power of the weapons. She jumped to one side and rolled on the ground firing off rows of photon energy at another of the skeletons.

'I still lust for my revenge.' Jane pulled out a Photon Knife and threw the red blade into the face of an enemy. The photon energy burned and sizzled its ways deeper into the bone, while the beast gave off an unworldly cry of pain. Two Gibbles' skeletons came at Jane from both sides; taking out her Yas guns she crossed her arms and photon off the hard shells that shattered the bones into simple bits and piece that littered the earth. Empty shells fell majestically from Jane's guns and clinked together making music with the death all about them.

'I never forgot you Nathan.' Jane put her Yas back and took out her Ruby Bullet in her right hand and a Photon Knife in her left. Running fast at the nearest Gibbles she cut its small bone legs with two swift swipes of the blade, the attack cost herself a good punch in the side, which sent her flying into a nearby tree where the bark flee off in different directions with tremendous force.

Jen as busy handling two Gibbles at the time Jane was struck. The RAmarl rolled behind one of the beast as the other attacked, which struck the Gibbles Jen had gone behind. Its bones splintered and shattered and the blow and the beast screamed in its alien tongue as it died. Making her mover Jen pulled the triggers of her mechguns and ended the life of the Gibbles before her.

Shaking the attack off Jane went after the now lame Gibbles, staying out of reach from its arms she pointed the Ruby Bullet at its skull, "I remember you Nathan. But not these creatures...may they suffer in being forgotten." She pulled the trigger and shot off several shots into the decayed hide and bone head of the beast. It moans and fell over collapsing in on itself.

"That was exciting." Jen pulled the Photon Knife Jane had thrown, out of the Gibbles' skull and handed it back to her Commander.

"Indeed it was." Jane took back the blade ad sheathed it in her belt with the others.

"Jen." 06 look at Jane's face, "There is a cave not far away, inside was a room with an altar and..." She sighed than added, "Something inside.[i] I would like to check it out.

"Sure thing Jane." 06 replied following her Commander and friend into the darkening forest.

Walking past the black mist and toward the bushes, Jane and Jen hacked at the plants and revealed an entrance to the cave of which Jane had spoken. Something tingled inside Jane, she ignored it and continued into the underground cave trying to find the room that held the altar. After a few moments the tingling came again along with a voice, "He is down there Jane...and he has changed. Don't let Jen go in with you if you wish for her to stay alive."

[i]'Raven? What do you mean?' Jane said inside her head giving an awkward glance to Jen.

"Jen is useless to him, so he will kill her, and not even Jen can stand up against him." Jane let out a mental sigh, stared at her friend, she was afraid for her. Her heart was filled with compassion in her next move. Pulling free a Photon Knife Jane thrust it deep into Jen's arm and knocked her down.

"Jane! What the hell are you doing?" Jen yelled from the dirt ground clutching her arm with the Photon Knife still stuck in it.

"Protecting you." She tossed Jen a small capsule, "use that telepipe and get out of here." Jen narrowed her eyes, "Please Jen." Jen nodded and pulled the Photon Knife from her arm, her blood and skin sizzled on the blade. She then used its photon energy to burn the wound together stopping the blood flow.

"Come back to us." Jen said opening the telepipe.

"If I don't..." Jane frowned a little, "Remember me."

"We will." Jen replied and stepped into the telepipe, "Stak 9." She said and vanished with the red light that came from the capsule.

"Now." Jane turned back to the way she was previously heading, "I'm coming for you Matt Kingsley."

The altar had been taken away, and the room was bare now except for the man that stood in the center and the black mist the coated the floor. Jane Corona stepped in slowly, she held Black Moon in both her hands, ready to use its awesome power once again.

"I've been waiting for you." Spoke the man as he turned around; Matt Kingsely grinned as he continued, "I really didn't want to resort to killing your friend. But it was really the only way to make you come for me."

"Indeed." Jane replied getting ready to attack.

"Hmm, so hasty you are." Matt smiled, "Don't you want to know what you were...what you are?"

These words grasped Jane and would not let her go, slowly she nodded.

"When your parents died on Pioneer 2, a group of scientists took you in. Upon this they saw that you had above normal capabilities for any female...even a Hunter. So the tests began when you were a small child. They found something about you that most people were afraid of; you were a Child of Coral, a few select born and given the gift of high abilities that no one else had. That's when the experiment came..." Matt stared down Jane hard, his eyes never leaving her own and never blinking.

"Our goal and dream was to give you greater enhancements than the ones you already had. We placed inside your body android parts. Of course, we could not afford the put it everywhere, just a few select spots." Jane looked down at her fingers, the metal reflecting the black mist on the floor.

"Such as your fingers...you escaped at sixteen and then I found you again as I told you. Weeks passed and the Government decided not to let us continue with your experiment, and so...I enlisted you in the G.H.O.S.T. and as well in the trust of my friend, who at the time was Commander of the Organization; whom your friends were so gracious to kill a few years ago." Matt stopped for a moment to let Jane take it all in, "I'm not sure if you remember, but before that unfortunate event, I had come for you to try and secretly continue with the experiment, we fought and I was surprised to see that you did not perform as well as we had hoped. Hmm...now let me see." Matt grinned and rubbed his chin, "Ah yes, as you know S.O.U.L. became a Sonu sometime ago, and convinced Nathan to fake his death and lie about resurrecting Dark Falz. They had found something out that would give you a great power...and so the events that happened a few years ago were part of the plan. What is was and is...I do not know."

Jane tried to remember those events with Nathan, 'Maybe...I really did kill him. And not the Sonu.' Her thoughts kept coming back the scar Nathan gave her on her thigh, and then the one Raven gave to her just a year ago.

"Then Raven was created and--"

"Shut up." Jane said, cutting off Matt Kingsley's dark though charming voice.

"What?"

"I said shut up, I don't want to hear anymore."

Matt ignored her, "Jane...you are the Queen of Blades, the point of our experiment was to make you the greatest warrior of all, to go beyond the limits of being a RAmarl trained at the Hunter's Academy. We wanted you to do anything, which is why--"

Jane shot a bullet from Black Moon at Matt, it hit him in the shoulder and went right through his skin; leaving a nicely rounded hole in his shoulder.

"I see you want to play now." Matt grinned, "Very well, have at me." He pulled a large metal sword from across his back. It was several feet long and about a foot wide, its tip was slanted like a triangle of a sort.

"My Zanba shall cut you two...Queen of Blade." Matt ran at Jane who brought up her rifle to block, with a powerful strike Matt brought down his blade and cut the rifle down the middle, the force made Jane dropped the broken halves and step back shuddering.

"Oh...come now. You put up more of a challenge the first time we battled." Matt grinned and struck again, Jane back flipped out of them and took out her Photon Knives and started to throw them at Matt Kingsley. Her enemy blocked each one and ran for her once again.

"I enlisted you in the G.H.O.S.T." Matt attacked once again, cutting Jane's right thigh, across the two scars she had received before. "They had found something out that would give you a great power."

Jane looked down at the wound, with the third cut across her right thigh; the symbol of the Great Hunter Organization of Secret Travels had been cut into her skin. Instantly Jane felt something inside her wake up, she felt a tingle again and heard Raven speak, "I met with Nathan...while I was still being made. He told me of this ting in you being discovered, and so I gave myself up to you in the end. You are the Queen of Blades Jane." Eyes still fixed on the wound Jane did not move, "Goodbye." Raven said and vanished forever from Jane.

"I am..." 09 spoke softly raising her head to look at Matt, who stood still watching her, "The Queen of Blades." With that she drew out her Soul Banish, and came at Matt. The scythe dancing and moving with such power and elegance its blade was a blur to Matt as he struggled to block the attacks. During this epic battle of speed and power, small metal blades came from the metal plates on Jane's fingers. She could feel on her back something coming out of her skin, an exoskeleton appeared on her body increasing her power and speed. Her above normal abilities soured as she continued to change. Her beautiful body was outlined with this new power long held inside her now coming free.

The metal ran down her fingers then onto the back of her hand, up to her elbow and crawled up to her shoulder where it then went to her neck and down her spine. At her waist it wrapped itself around and then down the outer side of her thighs right down to her ankles where it then covered her toes. Matt stepped back in awe as he watched Jane change before him. He was afraid, though glad at once: Glad for his experiment working, afraid for his life.

Jane smiled and continued to do so as another thing happened to her body, her skin started to cover the metal on her and then the metal becoming something...organic, vanishing into her body once again except for the blades on her fingers.

"You see. This is where your life ends, and you are forgotten." Jane said gripping the Soul Banish tightly.

"It would seem so." Matt Kingsely replied then dropped his Zanba as Jane through the Soul Banish directly at him. The scythe struck the wall on the far side.

"Suffer for eternity...come after any of us again and die." Jane walked away, leaving Matt Kingsley there to stay forever. For he was too afraid to ever step foot into the outside air again.

Jane returned back to the G.H.O.S.T. and continued to live her life as the Queen of Blades. Often times she would hear and see the faces of those that had died and gone on. All except Kite.

At this time when these familiar people came to her again, Jane Corona would thank them for what they had done, and ask for forgiveness for what she had done to them.

Well, that ends the G.H.O.S.T. Trilogy...or does it? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I hope you enjoyed it, and...please reply, let me know what you thought of it.

Sagasu
Nov 13, 2004, 02:02 AM
Hmm..

Somehow, the ending just kinda fits snugly. Good job on achieving the "its finally over" factor.

Pretty good as a whole. Writing is an excellent hobby, I hope you continue.

TheOneHero
Nov 13, 2004, 10:14 AM
Somehow, the ending just kinda fits snugly. Good job on achieving the "its finally over" factor.

Thanks! I tried to do that so I wouldn't have to make another fic to continue Jane's story. =/

Writing is an excellent hobby, I hope you continue.

It sure is, and I shall continue. =}

Glad you liked it.

AngelEyez
Nov 16, 2004, 10:06 PM
wow..what a way to end things..the entire story was great..really...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/donut.gif well earned!

TheOneHero
Nov 17, 2004, 10:11 AM
On 2004-11-16 19:06, AngelEyez wrote:
wow..what a way to end things..the entire story was great..really...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/donut.gif well earned!

*Eats red x donut* >_<

Glad you liked it. Hopefully my other readers will pop in soon and give their thoughts. ~_^