PDA

View Full Version : An offer...of sorts

geewj
Aug 28, 2004, 07:55 AM
This isn't your average fanworks offer. It's not a fanfic or some artistic thing, but rather a website. I've been working on learning website design and php, and I'm comming along pretty well, just I'm running out of things to do. I don't care much for busy work or anything of that sort, so I'd rather whatever I was working on to have some sort of purpose.

So anyways, if you happen to have a server with php and mysql available, or perhaps just php, and thought about having a website to display your art or fanfic, or maybe you already have one and would like one that is easier to update and more user friendly, then let me know. You can just PM me or post in here I guess.

And don't worry. I don't completely suck at it.

Arislan
Aug 28, 2004, 08:19 AM
I've seen some of his work in progress. He really is pretty good at it, in case you want a second opinion. ^_^

navci
Aug 28, 2004, 10:09 AM
Frink wrote my FKL comic php site. And he is really great about it. So there, his shining resume!

... and.
*goes off to bug Frink*
Both my site can use a rework. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eanae
Aug 28, 2004, 10:43 AM
If you're any good at modding phpbb i could use some help with a roleplaying site that I run. No matter how hard I try, it never comes out right. :self-disapprove:

darkholemind
Aug 29, 2004, 01:54 AM
I also saw the site Frink is working on it is really good. Also Frink if you need any help I know BASIC html and design it won't be much but help is help.