PDA

View Full Version : I want...

Sleet1
Jun 24, 2002, 10:11 PM
1.)I want my Signature right back. I did not recieve any warning or any notice to change its size, and i really didnt know it was oversized. i have resized it and now i cant paste the code..it was an honest mistake.

2.)I want to be able to get back on Chat. I was kicked off for NO reason, just becuase that one guy wanted to kick me off. He was bugging me everytime i went in ther eand if its anyones fault its his. I forget his name... Xevis or something like that...he had no reason nor right to kick me off.

Thank you.

watashiwa
Jun 24, 2002, 11:18 PM
Heh. You broke the sig rules multiple times. Plus, in chat, you /nick'd yourself to Xerinisgay. It was only right I let him get his revenge on you.

Chat bans are normally only temporary and yours has long since expired.

Xerin
Jun 24, 2002, 11:22 PM
On 2002-06-24 21:18, watashiwa wrote:
Heh. You broke the sig rules multiple times. Plus, in chat, you /nick'd yourself to Xerinisgay. It was only right I let him get his revenge on you.

Chat bans are normally only temporary and yours has long since expired.

Xevis rofl

Sleet1
Jun 25, 2002, 12:04 AM
well i may have broken the sig rules multiple times, but i didnt recieve ONE notice to change it! i dont know how the hell to measure these pixels or whatever...and Xerin buggs me every dam time he is in thier and i am, but i dont get any revenge do i wata? no i dont, becuase its called Favoritism. Or stupidity, you pick.

watashiwa
Jun 25, 2002, 01:27 AM
On 2002-06-24 22:04, Sleet1 wrote:
but i dont get any revenge do i wata? no i dont, becuase its called Favoritism. Or stupidity, you pick.

Revenge? What? For Xerin kicking you out of the chat? Nah. You deserved it.

And the only time Xerin picks on you is when you're goofing off and being a dork.

Sleet1
Jun 25, 2002, 01:34 AM
Revenge? What? For Xerin kicking you out of the chat? Nah. You deserved it.

And the only time Xerin picks on you is when you're goofing off and being a dork

*see's wata isnt getting hostile..*

Well i dont see how i was being a dork..As soon as i came in the Chat its OMG ITS SLEET. SLEET IS THWE KEWLEST. I LOVE YOU SLEET. Obvious Sarcasm.....and then he doesnt stop. and renaming my self Xerinisgay was a joke...i guess he took it as... well not bieng a joke... anywayz i can get into chat but i would like ability for sig... Please.

edit- Fixed a typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sleet1 on 2002-06-24 23:40 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jun 25, 2002, 01:35 AM
On 2002-06-24 22:04, Sleet1 wrote:
but i dont get any revenge do i wata? no i dont, becuase its called Favoritism. Or stupidity, you pick.

Revenge is over-rated. The time it takes you to get revenge, you could have done something more worth while and interesting, like secksing me.

*ties sleet up and takes him into dark recesses of PSOW*