PDA

View Full Version : at lvl 200!!!

vdechpokket
Aug 30, 2004, 09:46 AM
i was wondering how easy it is in ultimate mode when you are at max level, want to know roughly when the game becomes too easy and nothing excitement left as enemy cannot even scratch you if you just stand there and let them whack you.

can you kill them in one hit? is it true for ep2 sea bed as well?

Ryu_4
Aug 30, 2004, 09:53 AM
the only way your gonna be that buff is if you have a lot of hacked stuff http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but the game becomes pretty easy and lvl 150 and then it just seems fun just walking through places just owning everything...if your lucky you will have a little trouble with seabed but also nevertheless a lvl 200 can always have trouble in towers in ult for the fear of 1 hit KO and troubling status effects all creatures will do to you =n_n=

Asura_UK
Aug 30, 2004, 06:51 PM
I got to Lv 193 today and am on my way to the max level. Did Seabed-Ultimate-Online with a mate last night and it was no problem because you have loads of HP when you are a high level. There's only the odd few enemies that are still tricky, but even if you get to Lv 200 you are not invulnerable. Sometimes you make little mistakes and can get killed in places. But yeah the game is genereally very easy for me if I have found good things to equip.

In answer to your question, no you cant go around killing things in one hit. Maybe if your Lv 200 character was a FOnewearl and she had found a Lv 30 megid, and a Demonic Fork to boost the megid, then I guess you could kill alot of things in one hit with her megid attack. Megid certainly works well in Seabed Ultimate anyway. Its fun when the biggest baddest enemies come out and you get rid of them in one second with a megid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asura_UK on 2004-08-30 16:59 ]</font>

KaFKa
Aug 30, 2004, 07:16 PM
200 really isnt all that different from 170+, really.

Hrith
Aug 30, 2004, 08:11 PM
KaFKa is right, it is a bit different, but not so much, you just have more HP, mainly.

Asura_UK
Aug 30, 2004, 08:13 PM
I think different enemies are more troubling as you level up. When you reach a certain amount of health, some attacks dont smack you on the floor anymore. So the most difficult thing in the game for me is a room full of Baranz enemies, because I can get hit by like 23 rockets in 1 seocnd as soon as I step in the room, and that is instant death whether I like it or not. A lower level person would only take one of the hits because they go straight down to the floor and miss the rest. It is the same for the Ultimate Cave Boss. It is so easy for me that it is a joke, but if I made myself stronger by using 4x God/HP, he would kill me at the start because about 5 of the purple blob things would pass through me at once LOL. I know you can just dodge both those enemies attacks, but you make mistakes sometimes.

vdechpokket
Aug 30, 2004, 08:39 PM
i see, thanks for telling me all these, cause i never got my lvl that high, and usually in other rpg games, when you are at max lvl, the game becomes boring to play as enemy can't hit you.

cool that PSO is still a bit challenging to play even though you are at max lvl. btw, everyone said that at ultimate mode, most of your att will be missed. so do you still keep missing when you hit enemy at lvl 200? this would be my last question for this thread. thanks

Asura_UK
Aug 30, 2004, 08:47 PM
Na when you are LV200 or close to it, it is unlikely that you miss attacks because your ATA (accuracy) will be very high, even if you arent boosting it with any items like God/Arm.

It is pretty cool having loads of HP/TP, and high enough stats to equip anything without a mag. When I get to LV200 I am just going to equip things that look good.

It is not hard to get to high levels. All you got to do is keep playing the game. The people that I know got to LV200 have played the game between 700-1000 hours. Just a few hours each day, for a year will get there. I am LV193 in 600 hours so far but its the last 5 levels that are going to take a long time.

Im just having fun looking for difficult to find items like Sealed J-Sword, and playing with my friends. If you dont concentrate on leveling up, then you dont get bored. I just do other things that also level me up at the same time, then I get surprised when it happens.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asura_UK on 2004-08-30 19:02 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 30, 2004, 10:08 PM
Heh. If you're not a Ra, you'll still have to dodge in Ult Towers; so you'll still need skill. And yes, you can still miss at level 200, even Ramars with maxed ata can.

by the way, kana test: ??

Edit: shit, doesn't work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2004-08-30 20:09 ]</font>

-Ged-
Aug 31, 2004, 03:25 AM
The only real point in getting to level 200 is notability...

The thing is, if you dont balance your character properly, it could be the case that someone who used a character guide could be stronger than someone at level 200! It all depends on your stats... Of course getting to 200 will also increase your HP and TP, but not by massive amounts.
After all, when I got my char to 200, I had only managed to max out MST and DFP. If there was another fonewm lower level than me who actually has maxed out more stats then he is in theory that little bit better.

Thats why I think all of your stats should be automatically maxed once you get to 200. After all, that is on of the main goals in the game.

As has already been said, there is little difference to separate a lv 200, from someone who is for example, level 180. And as I have already said, it could be the case that the lv 180 char could be stronger than the lv 200 depending on how you have raised your char (eg. Mag stats and material usage)..

Asura_UK
Aug 31, 2004, 07:44 AM
Well I dont know about anyone else but I get noticably stronger each time I level up. Nothing is maxed for me at the moment so all my stats are still boosting when I go up a level. I dont use guides or other peoples advice either, and have just used whatever material I find.

When you get to 200 you just need to have a look at what stats you are missing, and raise a new mag to fill the gaps. Then add some units if you need to. I reckon I could max everything right now with my def/mind Mag and a few God/Power in my slots. I dont think it is possible to ruin a character.

Fossil
Aug 31, 2004, 02:54 PM
Level 200 is more of an accomplishment considering just how insane it is to reach it.

-Ged-
Aug 31, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-08-31 12:54, Fossil wrote:
Level 200 is more of an accomplishment considering just how insane it is to reach it.

Exactly... its just an accomplishment as you said, there is no real benefit to the character by getting to 200... With hindsight, I wish that I did not get my force to that level, because i no longer play with him anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Ged- on 2004-08-31 14:58 ]</font>

Genoa
Aug 31, 2004, 05:41 PM
A lvl 50 could beat up a lvl 80. It just mainly depends on your equipment, material usage, and mainly... your Mag stats.

I had a FOmar and RAmarl at lvl 128 and beat epi 2 on Ult (legitimentally)

Asura_UK
Aug 31, 2004, 07:33 PM
Well you could say that about anything. A level 2 bloke could beat up a level 117 bloke if he had a better weapon or a mag or whatever.

Realistically its the higher level person that is better. You level up more and it bumps up your base stats. I mean if some people cant be bothered to level up then why are they playing the game.

Zeik123
Sep 1, 2004, 04:25 PM
HP/TP I figure is the most important part of this game. If you run out of HP it doesn't matter how high anything else is. YOU'RE DEAD. So leveling up even for a duper who went and maxed out there stats is still an accomplishment as you can only raise you're HP so much even with the God HP trick. So Level 200 is a biggy for almost anyone. I've been so tight with my HP that if my calculater doesn't lie and if I keep going up by six or eight each time I should have over 2000 HP. I'll have some 900 somethin TP. Currently I'm at level 142 and waiting for 152 for then I can combine my Moola rock and my spirit Garmet.