View Full Version : BuringRanger&NiGHTS

Psonewbie2
Aug 30, 2004, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know where I can get mp3 downloads for

BurningRangers(Disk.3)
NiGHTs (Disk.6)

trypticon
Aug 30, 2004, 12:23 PM
Man, you're just looking for trouble today, aren't you?

Ketchup345
Aug 30, 2004, 12:27 PM
I suggest you read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum).

Neither of those 2 songs are on the CDs that Amazon has. So I guess you are forced to listen to those songs through the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-08-30 10:28 ]</font>

Zinger314
Aug 30, 2004, 12:29 PM
Download PSOBB. They aren't MP3s, but it's close enough. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Arislan
Aug 30, 2004, 04:17 PM
Consider this topic locked. Anyone posting from here on in gets a warning. PSOnewbie, like Ketchup said, read the forum rules. I'm noting this topic for a warning on your record as well.

RedSchwar
Sep 1, 2004, 03:21 PM
Let the mods handle this.

I swear you people get a boner every time you get to jump down someone's throat for an innocent mistake.

Arislan
Sep 1, 2004, 03:42 PM
RedSchwar, umm, I *am* a mod.

And yes, we jump down people's throats. When you sign up for a forum, you are expected to read the rules involved. These rules are set here for a reason, and if broken, have consequences. Ignorance is no excuse.

RedSchwar
Sep 1, 2004, 04:39 PM
You seem to take pleasure in the chastisement of users. This is wrong. Disciplinary action should never be enjoyed by the one dealing it out. That is sadistic behavior. This isn't a public flogging. A private message used to warn a user would be sufficient. All of PSOW does not need to know when someone makes a mistake. "Making exampes out of people" has been shown to be psychologically damaging to children. Why do the same here?

Arislan
Sep 1, 2004, 04:50 PM
No, actually, I don't take pleasure in handing out warnings and chastising people. That you say that about me shows that you really do know nothing about me. Not that we've spoken, but still, you are making a gross generalization without knowing a speaker's ideals or intents.

As for the reasons behind warning in the thread.

First and foremost, people for the most part, do not read their PMs. They would *never* know that they were warned if we only PMed them, and suddenly be banned due to rule-breaking and not know the reason why.

Secondly, it shows that the Moderators on the site are in fact doing their jobs. We get enough "shadow government" type posts as it is without seemingly creeping about behind the scenes doing what we need to do.

Third, it serves as a warning to others. It's one thing to know the rules exist (which quite a few users don't seem to), it's another entirely to know and see that they exist and can be broken.

I could go on in this vein, but I think you get my point.

As for the children comment, if you're on this site, you are at least 13 years of age. By the age of 13, your psyche and habits are largely standardized and concrete. Even if it weren't, something like getting warned or banned on a site's forums is not going to be shattering, or even harmful to one's psyche. If it is in fact so, there are likely other problems in that case to begin with.

In any case, this is far off topic, and is the last I will say of it here. Still waiting for this thread to get locked, will be done when a mod comes around with access to this forum.

If you have any more to say to me, please take it to PMs.

ABDUR101
Sep 1, 2004, 06:10 PM
As taken from the forum rules:

"You understand that all posts of any nature are subjected to rules and there is no complete freedom of speech and PSOW is not a democracry."

"You understand that PSOW Staffers may act and decide on any decision without having to explain them or having them be fair and just. We can basically do whatever we like and we can be nazis and we don't have to explain anything and you can't do a thing about it."

Are we clear now? Thread locked.